Dunwoodie Golf Course

Year Built 1903

Credit Cards Accepted American Express, Visa, MasterCard
Dress code Proper golf attire required.

Clubhouse, Locker Rooms

Commented on 12/16/2020

gbwp123, we want to hear more about your experience with us! Please call us at (914) 231-3490. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Golf course

Today was my 7th time playing golf at Dunwoodie this year. Great place to spend time playing golf on a beautiful December day like today. Dunwoodie has great landscaping, beautiful scenery. Today was a little backed up but the attendant at the stater handled the situation very professionally, as always we all had a great golf round. I can’t wait to play golf at Dunwoodie again.

Commented on 12/16/2020

Benpath, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Dunwoodie Golf Course.

Commented on 12/16/2020

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, Wilmer2539449. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Dunwoodie Golf Course!

Golf course

This is my 6th time I am playing golf at Dunwoodie, great place to play golf.

Commented on 12/16/2020

Your feedback is important to us, Benpath. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Dunwoodie Golf Course.

Golf course

This is my fifth time playing golf at Dunwoodie this year. Great place to play golf, outstanding customer service , indeed very friendly employees from the pro shop to the guy who takes care of all the carts at the end of the golf round. Dunwoodie is a complete golf course with driving range, putting and pitching green.

Nice Course

So I'm almost through with my Westchester county golf tour and so far Dunwoodie is my least favorite. That doesn't mean i don't like it or that its bad. I just find the others to be nicer. its a decent course that has some really narrow fairways on some holes. Most of the greens were really tough to play but in decent condition. the course is really hilly and almost everything leans right. navigating the course gets tricky around holes 6-8. we kinda got lost. Also I hated that hole 18 was a par 3.

Commented on 12/16/2020

Hi, joe418. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Dunwoodie Golf Course.

Commented on 12/08/2020

Hello, u137314522. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for choosing Dunwoodie Golf Course.

Dunwoodie golf course

This is my 4th time playing at Dunwoodie, even it’s the end of November they have a full staff, They keep the golf course very clean and well maintained. Dunwoodie is one of the greatest golf course I ever played at. Complete golf course with a driving range and putting green, very friendly staff, I would recommend this golf course for corporate golf outing.

Commented on 11/30/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Benpath. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Dunwoodie Golf Course thanks you!

Great course. Bad starter.

The course was in great shape and we would have given it a much better review, however, the starter was not doing his job. We arrived 15 minutes before our tee time and there were 6 carts ahead of us. They started us 15 minutes late and allowed a pair of golfers to play when they arrived 20 minutes past their tee time. He should have kept the pace of play so everyone could start on time and players who arrive that late should cause others to wait.

Commented on 11/30/2020

Hi sginsberg28. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Dunwoodie Golf Course. We hope to see you again in the future.

Commented on 11/30/2020

Hi, Benpath. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Dunwoodie Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 11/30/2020

Hello, themont. Thank you for visiting us at Dunwoodie Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Excellent

Dunwoodie is one of the greatest golf course I ever played at. Complete golf course with driving range and putting green, very friendly staff, I would recommend this golf course.

Commented on 11/30/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, Benpath! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Short but challenging

Amazing course. Third time playing here this year and is always a pleasure. From the scenery to a great layout can’t say enough. Can’t wait to go back.

Commented on 11/02/2020

Jugo304, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Dunwoodie Golf Course.

Need to do something about pace

They Need to do something about the pace of play I get it a lot of people have nothing to do during these times. But to have someone hit 3 balls of the tee as 2 groups sit behind you Is crazy. Need a ranger out there somewhere did not see one the whole 5 plus hours I was out there. Other course have figured this out, almost seems like they do t care at all. Get as many o. As we can and make as much as we can WHO CARES about their experience. Hope someone there reads this please do something. I used to play here 1-3 times a week now only have I have no other choice...still a great and fun course to play but when they Stop caring about the average golfer who is the one that is going to keep coming back and start catering to the hackers that will play once is when you have a problem. Because they don’t see it now financially they don’t care

Commented on 11/10/2020

Hello, r33allover. Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff. Thanks for visiting Dunwoodie Golf Course!

Commented on 11/02/2020

Hi, peripaddy. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Dunwoodie Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 11/02/2020

Hello, u436997334. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take customer feedback very seriously at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind. Thank you for playing Dunwoodie Golf Course.

Commented on 11/02/2020

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, rihammer. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Dunwoodie Golf Course!

Commented on 10/19/2020

Commented on 10/09/2020

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, Jeffrey52. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

Bronxville, New York