Mirimichi Golf Course

Golf Simulator Yes
Practice Hole Yes

Bar

Commented on 06/14/2021

u864564793, thank you for the awesome review! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another great experience, and thanks for choosing Mirimichi Golf Course.

Greening up

Its greening up nice at mirimichi. Look forward to playing there again soon

Commented on 06/14/2021

Thank you for your review, termagator. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Mirimichi Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 06/14/2021

u264937758, thank you for the awesome review! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another great experience, and thanks for choosing Mirimichi Golf Course.

Great Experience

After staying in Memphis for a night, I decided to find a nice looking course on GolfNow and this course was just that. The greens were excellent and the different terrains and challenges of each hole were awesome. Although some fairways and teeboxes needed lawn care maintenance, the bathrooms weren't open, and there were barely any distance markers on any hole, I thoroughly enjoyed this course and would definitely golf this again.

Commented on 06/11/2021

Hello, u885130039. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Mirimichi Golf Course!

fun course

the meech is not as nice as when JT owned it, but it is still a fun course to play. the patio expansion looks great, but was not occupied when we played.

A Great Fun Course in the Wilderness

Situated in a wooded valley, so many different birds chirping singing around, fun & reasonable challenging layout. Just a beautiful course! Greens need some maintenance though.

Commented on 06/07/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, txbarrys! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Mirimichi Golf Course!

Beautiful Course

This course is very scenic. The course has very nice greens, and the layout is challenging for the amateur golfer. I’ll definitely be back.

Commented on 06/07/2021

Hello, lancechristian10. Thank you for visiting us at Mirimichi Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 06/01/2021

Your feedback is important to us, David3471191. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Mirimichi Golf Course.

Honest review after 3 rounds

Overall the course is fun and scenic but I will mention there are couple challenging items when playing this course: 1) the course plays best when slightly damp, on hot days with no rain in the last two days or so the ground is hard as a rock, it seems they do not water regularly 2) beware the tee box yardage is off quite a bit on most holes (ranges from 20-60 yards or more, I played blues and gold) par threes create a problem when you are hitting 180 but the actual yardage is ~140 the difference between a 7 iron and 9 or 48degree. There is one par 4 ~320 yards that is short hole 16 or so hit driver and landed on the green, typically hit my driver 250. Maybe I got a hold of the shot but, I would question it. Will bring range meter next time.

People out here are extremely friendly to play with, which is nice. I will play here most of the time as the other courses in memphis are extremely bad unless you are a member of a country club

Commented on 06/07/2021

Hello, johnjuniker. Thank you for visiting us at Mirimichi Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Mirimichi

Scenic course. Nice layout. Challenging but not to hard. Could use better signage. First time there played with a gentleman first time also. Many times not sure where we were going.

Commented on 06/01/2021

Your feedback is important to us, campga. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Mirimichi Golf Course.

Best Public Course in Memphis-Metro Area

Experience of Course Crew & Mgmt’s work is paying off. Fairways in much better condition, cart path only may be annoying on the soggy days, but it’s paying dividends to course quality improvement. Bunkers could use some touch up, and greens bumpy at times, but overall course is in great shape.

Commented on 06/01/2021

Your feedback is important to us, jflarrouxiv. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Mirimichi Golf Course.

Played early

Had a 7:50 tee time actually teed off at 7:30 (single). Had nobody in front and nobody pushing behind . Was done by 10:30. Still some tight lies. Ground is rock hard so ball really rolls forever. Greens a little bumpy but good coverage. Tee boxs (gold) need some help. On #8 I played one ball from the blues and that tee box was really nice. Probably more play from gold and forward tees.
I'll be back

Commented on 05/28/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us, termagator. We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting Mirimichi Golf Course, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Awesome Memphis course

The layout is fantastic can be as easy or hard as you want it to be. The greens are always in great shape. The pace of that lay is pretty slow, looking at at least at 4:30 round on the weekends.

Commented on 05/17/2021

Hi, jess712. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Mirimichi Golf Course.

Tight lies

Mirimichi is a nice layout, challenging course. Greens are good sized. Theres some really high grass/weeds around some of the hills that line the fairways.
The biggest problem I have are the tight lies. A shot in the fairway or close to the greens can result in this tight lies which for me makes short game difficult.
The Bermuda hasn't had a chance to fill in, maybe it's the cool temps stunting the growth.
I'll probably wait a couple months to go back.

Stunning

The lay out and design of this course is stunning. It’s challenging but incredibly fair. Hit fairways and you’ll get a chance to score. Staff is great. Amenities and drving range first class. Ok the course conditions get 4 stars but in their defense the night before I played there was a huge storm plus it’s early spring. By June this place will be perfect.

Commented on 05/17/2021

Your feedback is important to us, u567147945. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Mirimichi Golf Course.

So much potential.

I played this course on a Friday morning. It had rained the day before, but the weather was perfect when we played. The clubhouse is nice but doesn't seem to be fully operating. The man behind the counter was rather curt, but everyone else was pleasant. They told us the range was closed, however, it appeared open for members. The course displays the area's natural beauty. The layout is challenging, especially the greens. The greens are massive and oddly shaped. On several holes, I did not have an open landing area with a driver or 3-wood (250-280yds). Which was frustrating, but I can live with it. There are a lot of bunkers making for some difficult shots that I'm not used to, but it kept things interesting. The bunkers are in great shape. However, the fairways are not. There's just not a lot of grass in the fairways. Rough is easy to play from.

Overall, I didn't like the design of the greens, and the fairways need work. It's obvious the course used to be nicer than it is now.

Commented on 05/14/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us, jkbillingsley14. We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting Mirimichi Golf Course, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Commented on 05/10/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, u314161479229. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Mirimichi Golf Course!

Best Public Course in the area

Got back into playing about 6 months ago after 20 years of not playing. In that time I have played all of the local courses. This was my first round at Mirimichi and it was a phenomenal course. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The layout was great. It was in fantastic shape (greens, bunkers, fairways, all of it). I honestly have no complaints. I will definitely be making a round at Mirimichi a regular thing.

Commented on 05/10/2021

stbrannon86, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Mirimichi Golf Course.

Commented on 05/03/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, mfondren29. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Mirimichi Golf Course!

Millington, Tennessee
Bartlett, Tennessee
Millington, Tennessee
Drummonds, Tennessee
Marion, Arkansas
TUSCALOOSA, AL | Enjoy 1 nights' accommodation at The Jack Warner at NorthRiver, 1 round (18 holes) of golf at NorthRiver Yacht Club (Troon Privé), and a $20 dining voucher.
BRANSON, MO | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at choice between two Hilton hotels, 2 rounds of golf at Big Cedar Lodge, and 1 round of golf at Branson Hills.
EL DORADO, AR | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at The Haywood El Dorado, Tapestry Collection by Hilton and 2 rounds of golf at Mystic Creek Golf Club.
BIRMINGHAM, AL | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at your choice of select Marriott properties in the Birmingham area and 2 rounds of golf at Highland Park Golf Course.
TAMPA BAY, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Saddlebrook Resort and 3 rounds of golf at Palmer or Saddlebrook courses including full breakfast buffet daily and unlimited use of practice facilities.