Style Desert
Wickenburg Country Club

Year Built 1949
Greens TiffDwarf Grass
Architect William F. Bell (1949) William P. Bell (1949) Jack Snyder (1963)

Pull-carts No

Credit Cards Accepted Yes
Walking Allowed No
Dress code Collared shirt, no cutoffs, denim ok.

fun to play.

played the blues just for fun. really changes the look of many fairways. these tee boxes don't seem to get used much and were in great shape but the shrubbery around them could use some trimming. otherwise the course is in great shape and the best golfing bargain around.

Commented on 05/20/2021

It's a very difficult golf course from the blues! Not many are willing to stomach that much abuse.
We are glad that you enjoyed your round though! Our plan for the summer is to remove a lot of brush from around the tees and along the fairways. By next fall, the golf course will hopefully look a lot different and possibly play a little "easier".
Thank you for leaving a review and a rating. We hope to see you again soon!

Nice Course

I’ve played the course several times this year. Has always been well maintained. Very friendly staff.

Commented on 05/05/2021

Bryan2295743, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Wickenburg Country Club.

Great old school track.

Appreciated the layout and the course conditions. A few quirks (back to back par 3’s) and a lot of irons off the tee. It was like golfing in the 70’s with a premium on iron play and putting.

Commented on 05/03/2021

Hi jeffstipec, thank you for your review. We appreciate the comments about the layout and course conditions. Although you found the course a little different, we're happy to hear you still had a good visit. We hope you will visit the course again soon.

Commented on 05/03/2021

Hi, u254004335. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Wickenburg Country Club!

Found a Jewel

Just a great course... love everything about this place... 19th hole is great as well... check this hidden jewel out..

Commented on 05/04/2021

Hi, Hortonsqueen. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Wickenburg Country Club.

Lost a dozen

This course is very humbling. I normally will lose a ball or two but not here, I lost a dozen. You have to be sure of your target and distance, this is not a course where you can grab drive on every par 4 and 5. I love it.

Commented on 04/27/2021

Thank you for playing with us! We also appreciate that you took the time to leave a review and rating.

As evidenced by a review a couple of days before yours, not everyone appreciates the layout. We are sorry that you lost a dozen balls but are pleased that you enjoyed yourself while you did it.

We hope to see you again very soon!

Commented on 04/27/2021

u9457898, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Wickenburg Country Club.

Commented on 04/21/2021

Hi, u4045529. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Wickenburg Country Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Player beware

Very poor layout. Cart paths are poorly dirt and poorly maintained.

Golf carts were new and in excellent conditions.

Commented on 04/19/2021

Thank you for taking the time to visit us for a round of golf and for taking the time to leave a review and rating on the golf course.

Our paths are in rough shape and we are exploring options to remedy that problem. Despite their rough shape, they have not adversely affected our carts which are now at the end of the 3rd year of our lease.

Our course layout is not pleasing to everyone. It requires some amount of precision and execution of golf shots. It is narrow and very unforgiving when you get off the maintained areas of the course. For first timers, it is often an ugly struggle to get around our course. I hope the golf shop staff was kind enough to supply you with one of our course yardage guides. They have a lot of useful tips and suggestions to get around the golf course.

We are disappointed that you did not enjoy your round with us and hope that you would be willing to give us and this layout another chance in the future.

Gorgeous & Gusty Day on the Green!

Former Wickenburg Country Club employee Doug & I teed it up for the 2nd consecutive week. We posted some big numbers but wound up with big smiles after a adventurous 18 at this stunningly picturesque desert course. LOVE this layout!

Commented on 04/16/2021

Hi Swortsy, thank you for the review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed a great round. We love seeing you come out multiple weeks in a row. Please come visit us again soon.

Commented on 04/14/2021

We are thankful that you enjoy our facility enough to be a repeat visitor. We look forward to seeing you again very soon!

great course at a great price

Friendly staff that sees to it the golfers are paced out so very little wait time on holes. Course is in good condition and hope it continues as the weather is getting pretty hot during the day in Az.
Will recommend to friends.

Commented on 04/09/2021

Thank you for joining us for a round of golf and for taking the time to let others know about your experience. We are pleased that you had a good time. We hope to see you again very soon!

Commented on 04/09/2021

Hi u1149189436, thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you have enjoyed our staff at the course. We hope you will be able to visit us again during the warmer months. Thanks again!

The back nine were more interesting than the front nine.

This was the first time I played this course. I had heard of it but, since it’s so far out from Fountain Hills area, never attempted to get a tee time.
This Time through the Troon card played the course and was delighted that I did.
Future trips to Phoenix will include a round at Quintero and Wickenburg.

Commented on 04/05/2021

I would hope that your experience at our facility would be just as good, but given the fact that you mentioned using a Troon Card, I am guessing that you played at Wickenburg Ranch Golf and Social Club. I am sure that they would appreciate hearing the very nice things you said about their course on their own review page. Perhaps you could make a return trip out Wickenburg Way and play our course as well. Wickenburg is a great small town with a lot to offer!

Great track

First impression was negative as the cart paths are dusty rough trails. However after the first few holes I realized the course itself is interesting wry tight and will test you. Good shots are rewarded. Bad shots penalize you quickly

Look past the golf cart trail abs enjoy the tight layout and shot golf

Would definitely play again

Commented on 04/05/2021

Thank you mkushniruk for taking the time to play our course and leave a review and rating. We are pleased that you enjoyed your round of golf with us. Our cart paths definitely leave something to be desired and we are looking at cost effective ways to improve them.
We hope to see you again very soon!

Lovely course

I've played this course before and I'm a newbie golfer, so for me it's quite challenging, but the beautiful well maintained course with 360 views of the mountains and the great staff make me want to come here as often as possible!! Also the lovely outside dining and music is wonderful!!! I'll be back soon!!

Commented on 03/29/2021

Hi u295665257, thank you for your 5-star review. We love hearing from golfers of all abilities-it's great to hear you enjoyed the course despite the challenges! Thank you for your nice words about our dining as well. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 03/25/2021

Hi BillyBobsBombers, thank you for your 4-star review. We are happy to see you enjoyed your round at the course. Please visit us again soon.

Cool day, fun play

I’m grateful for Joey & Erik, two personable staff members who work outside the clubhouse.
Got to play a few holes with a young couple from Washington State. They loved the “desert roll” & were surprised by the speed of the greens. I’ve played here several times so I caddied them around the last few holes. Another gorgeous day at the Country Club!

Commented on 03/24/2021

Thanks for joining us again! I will pass along the kind words of appreciation to Joey and Eric. Thank you for taking the time and effort to get visitors around the golf course. I am sure the advice and assistance was appreciated by them as well!

Commented on 04/19/2021

Hi, u708400154. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Wickenburg Country Club.

Commented on 03/23/2021

Hi, kevin5288160. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us at (928) 684-2011 to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Wickenburg Country Club!

Commented on 03/22/2021

Hi, 39blueMax. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Wickenburg Country Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Wickenburg country club

Myself and two other buddies decided we wanted to try something else outside the valley and came across Wickenburg country club hot deal for an afternoon outing, I will say this the course lay out is very challenging and not forgiving which makes it a lot of fun. The weather and course conditions were great for the money and definitely would recommend this to anyone to try it out

Commented on 03/16/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a rating and review. We are very grateful that you chose to play at our facility. We hope to see you again in the very near future.

Commented on 03/16/2021

Hi u314159833332, thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you and your friends enjoyed your visit the course. We appreciate your nice comments about the conditions of the course. Please visit us again soon.

Wickenburg, Arizona
Resort/Semi-Private
Wickenburg, Arizona
Peoria, Arizona
THE PALM BEACHES, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at The Seagate Hotel & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at The Seagate Country Club.
PHOENIX/SCOTTSDALE | Enjoy 3 nights’ accommodations at The Springhill Suites – Glendale Sports & Entertainment District and 3 rounds of golf at Wickenburg Ranch Golf Club, Quintero Golf Club, and Verrado Golf Club – Founder’s or Victory Course.
PHOENIX/SCOTTSDALE | Enjoy 4 nights' accommodations at Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort and 4 rounds of golf at Lookout Mountain Golf Club, Quintero Golf Club, Wickenburg Ranch Golf Club, & The Phoenician Golf Club.
PHOENIX/SCOTTSDALE | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Harrah's Ak-Chin Hotel And Casino and 3 rounds of golf at Ak-Chin Southern Dunes, Whirlwind Golf Club (Cattail Course) & Longbow Golf Club.
PHOENIX/SCOTTSDALE | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort and 3 rounds of golf at Lookout Mountain Golf Club, Whirlwind Golf Club (Devil’s Claw or Cattail Course) & Golf Club of Estrella.