Style Traditional

Nashboro Golf Club sits just outside of Nashville's city center, and offers good times and good tests.

Nashboro Golf Club is home to a classically designed par-72 championship golf course that measures 6,887 yards; manicured Bermuda fairways give way to premium bentgrass greens. Grass aficionados will also be happy to know that the fairways and roughs both get plenty of rye grass seeds during the winter, allowing for ideal playing conditions year-round. All levels of golfer can get into the course's beauty - the fairways are lined with both mature trees and great vistas - and the strategically-placed water hazards and bunkers will also challenge seasoned golfers and novice golfers alike.

After - or before or both - a round of golf at Nashboro Golf Club, grab a round in the clubhouse's full-service bar and grill, which offers a casual vibe.

Nashboro Golf Club

Year Built 1975
Greens Mini Verde
Architect Ben Wihry

Credit Cards Accepted VISA, MasterCard, Discover Welcomed
Dress code Tank tops and cut-off shorts are not allowed.

Bar, Snacks, Grill, Beverage Carts

Near the Airport 15

Solid Track

I’ve played here twice in the past couple two weeks and have really enjoyed it. Solid and reliable course conditions, friendly staff. Solid 8.5/10 with 10/10 possibility greens.

Commented on 06/15/2021

Great! Thank you for visiting us at Nashboro Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Anonymous

Bang for your buck

Can’t beat the price. For the money best deal. Everything is managed well.

Commented on 06/15/2021

Outstanding! Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Nashboro Golf Club.

Cart paths

The fairways and greens are in great shape. The cart paths need a lot of work in places the paths didn't even exist. Overall the course is outstanding.

Commented on 06/10/2021

Awesome! We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Nashboro Golf Club.

Great course in pretty good condition. Couple of spots need some work but for the most part it’s good. The greens are fast fast and sometimes they pins are on a slope. I’ve seen balls that pretty much die at the hole end up running off the green because a slope will take it 15 feet away. Can be challenging from the tips but the many tees set up make it enjoyable for anyone. Probably my go to course in Nashville so far. It’s a relaxed environment but still serious golfers. Enjoyed all of the people I’ve been paired with.

Commented on 06/14/2021

Water not permitted

I have never visited a golf course in my entire life where you absolutely cannot bring your own water. I am a military vet who does not drink alcohol and was treated like a criminal when attempting to bring my own WATER cooler with me. 90 degrees outside and they expect you to stand in line for 30 mins (one server) to get you overpriced bottles of water. Multiple pro shop employees and marshals hovering over your shoulder, going into your cart without permission, groundskeepers driving all around into the teeboxes during play - tie this into the fact that their supplied water coolers were covered in mud and bugs and completely unsanitary. Zero stars, Nashboro. Golf is supposed to be a relaxing day, not a day where you are treated like crap and not allowed to stay hydrated. I will never come back. My family and friends are appalled and this will result in a loss of potential future business. I plan to tell everyone I know and get the word out.
Get a new staff, and turn this course around, it's SUB PAR.

Commented on 06/09/2021

Thank you for your review! We apologize that you didn't enjoy your time with us. We appreciate your feedback and will use your review to help us improve moving forward. Thanks again!

Commented on 06/07/2021

Terrific! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Nashboro Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Cart oath

Cart paths in bad shape. The rest of the course is awesome.

Commented on 06/14/2021

Staff - I’m sure you can do better.

This was my first round at Nashboro and I’ll guess last. The course was in ok conditions - very wet - apparently doesn’t drain well. Not a huge deal, but club up.

The bigger issue is the staff act like you don’t exist. Like they are doing you a favor to check you in. The carts were unattended and hard to find one that wasn’t completely torn up - rips in the cushion area, cracked sand bottle holders and broken plastic windshields.

Every other entertainment venue seems to be happy to have customers after COVID. Not y’all?

Commented on 06/01/2021

Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Nashboro Golf Club!

Commented on 05/28/2021

Fantastic! Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Nashboro Golf Club.

Commented on 05/25/2021

Commented on 05/18/2021

Wonderful! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Nashboro Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 05/17/2021

Nashboro Golf Course

Enjoyable layout, the only negative is the conditions of the sand traps

Commented on 05/10/2021

Need Ball washers

Course is always wet after a rain, 1 ball washer on the whole 18 on a wet day. My only gripe.

Commented on 05/05/2021

Commented on 04/27/2021

Commented on 04/21/2021

Commented on 04/19/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review the course. Please tell us more. The way you have provided your feedback does not offer us any room to grow or change. We encourage you to update your review to fit a more constructive form so we can use your experience to make changes. Thanks for playing Nashboro Golf Club.

First time at course

No Driving range or any place to loosen up Poor communication and no starter

Commented on 04/08/2021

Commented on 04/08/2021

Very close to our vrbo

Course was I ok condition considering the local flooding last week. The staff was helpful and friendly. No driving range

Commented on 04/07/2021

Old Hickory, Tennessee
Brentwood, Tennessee
Smyrna, Tennessee
Nashville, Tennessee
TAMPA BAY, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Saddlebrook Resort and 3 rounds of golf at Palmer or Saddlebrook courses including full breakfast buffet daily and unlimited use of practice facilities.
TAMPA BAY, FL | Enjoy 1 nights' accommodation at Saddlebrook Resort and 1 round of golf at Palmer or Saddlebrook courses with unlimited use of practice facilities.
BIRMINGHAM, AL | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at your choice of select Marriott properties in the Birmingham area and 2 rounds of golf at Highland Park Golf Course.
TUSCALOOSA, AL | Enjoy 1 nights' accommodation at The Jack Warner at NorthRiver, 1 round (18 holes) of golf at NorthRiver Yacht Club (Troon Privé), and a $20 dining voucher.