Nashboro Golf Club in Nashville, Tennessee, USA | GolfPass

Style Traditional

Nashboro Golf Club sits just outside of Nashville's city center, and offers good times and good tests.

Nashboro Golf Club is home to a classically designed par-72 championship golf course that measures 6,887 yards; manicured Bermuda fairways give way to premium bentgrass greens. Grass aficionados will also be happy to know that the fairways and roughs both get plenty of rye grass seeds during the winter, allowing for ideal playing conditions year-round. All levels of golfer can get into the course's beauty - the fairways are lined with both mature trees and great vistas - and the strategically-placed water hazards and bunkers will also challenge seasoned golfers and novice golfers alike.

After - or before or both - a round of golf at Nashboro Golf Club, grab a round in the clubhouse's full-service bar and grill, which offers a casual vibe.

Nashboro Golf Club

Year Built 1975
Greens Mini Verde
Architect Ben Wihry

Credit Cards Accepted VISA, MasterCard, Discover Welcomed
Dress code Tank tops and cut-off shorts are not allowed.

Bar, Snacks, Grill, Beverage Carts

Near the Airport 15

Commented on 08/16/2022

Hello, u314163274204. We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Nashboro Golf Club. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Plays Once a year

Extremely friendly

We played with a local man. Mike was very helpful and pretty much our caddy, I’m kidding of course. He had a ton of knowledge about the course. I will say I also played with my wife, and he didn’t mind at all. Thank you Mike!
Your friends from Jersey

Commented on 08/16/2022

Thank you for your review, u042457725. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Nashboro Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Anonymous

Love this course

I am so glad I picked this course. It was everything I hoped for being from TX and wanting lots of trees, ponds, and lushes green fairways and greens and rolling hills. The staff was extremely friendly. If I am ever in the are again I will absolutely play this course again. I highly recommend this course.

Commented on 08/15/2022

Thank you for your review, Clark1912425. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Nashboro Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Love this course

The staff was super friendly. The course conditions were fantastic. Tee boxes, fairways and greens were all super well maintained. I also really liked the course layout. Picture perfect. Would absolutely play here again.

Commented on 08/08/2022

Hi, Clark1912425. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Nashboro Golf Club.

Greens are healing nicely

The course is in fine shape, now that the greens are almost completely healed, it’s time to stay below the hole once again.
Enjoy

Commented on 08/08/2022

Thank you for your review, SqueakInBNA. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Nashboro Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 08/05/2022

Hi, u314162161579. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Nashboro Golf Club.

Anonymous
Commented on 08/04/2022

Hi, lyonjose14. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Nashboro Golf Club.

Course I in good shape

Some of the courses I’ve played on lost some of the greens during the extreme heat. Nashboro’s greens are in great shape!

Commented on 08/03/2022

Hi, u314161259930. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Nashboro Golf Club.

Commented on 08/01/2022

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, cboy6. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Nashboro Golf Club!

Golf course closing at 7:00 PM mid summer?

I'll give some positives first. The greens are in good shape now from their early July aerification. The layout of the course is adequate. It's close to the city and the pace of play was fine. The GPS system in-cart is of solid quality. There don't appear to be homeless people panhandling and selling junk on the course anymore like there were 5-10 years ago. It's a decent track in a convenient, (albeit a little shoddy) location.

That said, I'll never, ever return. 7:00 pm cart return time in the middle of summer with an hour left of daylight is unacceptable to me. And upon expressing my opinion that I disagreed with the rule, the legendarily poor customer service of this place came right on out as well. "Keep my opinions to myself". I'll be sure to share my opinion with anyone I know who golfs who will listen. I regret that I gave this place a second chance, but I won't make the same mistake again. I'll be spending my money at literally any other course in the area.

Commented on 08/01/2022

Hi, Matthew8647788,

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes.

Your feedback helps us do better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly.

Thank you for visiting Nashboro Golf Club. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Commented on 08/08/2022

Hello, eblankendaal. We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Nashboro Golf Club. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Course seems to be improving

I almost cancelled my tee time at this course after reading some recent bad reviews. I had a good experience. Employees were nice. No one told me I couldn’t bring my coffee or water bottles on the course. The greens were in good condition. It’s a fairly hard course. It plays long and lots of trees. If I played again I would move up a tee box. My two biggest complaints were no driving range to warm up, and no beverage cart service. I would play again.

Commented on 08/04/2022

Hi, timglover44. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Nashboro Golf Club.

Don't forget to go to the bathroom before you start the second nine

Course restrooms are locked and the one that is open is so bad.
Cart path on holes that don't need to be. Can't rent a extra cart.
We go there when we can't find a t time at any other Course

Commented on 08/03/2022

Hi, u314163157437,

Good course

It appears they have been putting money into the course. New sod in several areas and appears to be freshly painted around club house. Thought the couse was in good shape and greens putted very well. Overall good experience. Will play again if in the Nashville area.

Commented on 07/29/2022

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, PSULyons. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Nashboro Golf Club!

Commented on 07/29/2022

Hi, u330510166. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Nashboro Golf Club!

Great course, not so great staff

As many of the reviews say, the staff is quite rude, but the course is definitely awesome and far outweighs their rudeness. They are strapped on carts, so don’t expect to get your own; nbd in my book but can affect others decisions. Hole 16 was a huge challenge but followed by a very forgiving par 5 at 17 to make you feel better. Driving range is for members only so only the practice green is open for travelers and such; which does allow chipping practice. Overall, a good choice to play, though everyone I played with, who were Nashville natives, said to play Hermitage, which is not available on golfnow, so plan ahead.

Commented on 07/22/2022

Thank you for taking the time to review us, RG5E0A52321F5EECBDB3. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Nashboro Golf Club thanks you!

Worst Golf Experience I’ve Ever Had

I came here to play with my brother as I was visiting from out of town. The staff were immediately hostile about us showing 10 minutes prior to our tee time and stated that it was a “course policy” to show up 20 minutes prior. This was interesting as I have never been to a course that had issue with an early arrival. Their front desk member (older fellow) was rude during the entire time we were there, as were his staff, despite us being cordial and playing a normal round. I think he assumed we were simply tourists and he could talk down to both of us. However we are both from the area. I am a physician and have been on many golf outings with colleagues (admittedly though I am not an avid golfer), and I have never had such disrespectful service at any of the outings I have been on. My sincere advice is to not play this course. The course is in poor condition and the staff are even worse off.

As a high school student, I worked at Hermitage Golf Course and would recommend it as an alternative. It is more expensive, but you will enjoy your experience from top to bottom infinitely more.

Commented on 07/12/2022

Hi, hagaraf. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are sorry to hear your customer service experience was not up to par. Please reach out to our management team at (615) 367-2311, and thanks for visiting Nashboro Golf Club. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Review

Didn’t tell me about the aerated greens, staff was not informative on the weather delay, not friendly at all while checking in, drinks are cheap and worth it for a first time golfer, driving range was not available with a limited chipping area to warm up. I hope to go back when I can fully enjoy my experience.

Commented on 07/12/2022

Hi, liamlee! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. Please know the current conditions are by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We will continue to work towards a 5-star experience and we hope to see you back!

Brentwood, Tennessee
Old Hickory, Tennessee
Brentwood, Tennessee
Smyrna, Tennessee
Nashville, Tennessee
FLORENCE, AL | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at the Marriott Shoals Hotel & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at The Shoals Golf Club - Schoolmaster & Fighting Joe Courses.
GADSDEN, AL | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at the Hampton Inn - Gadsden and 3 rounds of golf at Silver Lakes Golf Club - Championship & Short Courses.
TAMPA, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Saddlebrook Resort and 3 rounds of golf at Saddlebrook Resort - Palmer or Saddlebrook Courses. Includes Preferred Golfer experience.
TAMPA, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Saddlebrook Resort and 2 rounds of golf at Saddlebrook Resort - Palmer or Saddlebrook Courses. Includes Value Golfer experience.
BIRMINGHAM, AL | Enjoy 4 nights' accommodations at the Renaissance Birmingham Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa and 3 rounds of golf at Ross Bridge Golf Club and Oxmoor Valley Golf Club - Ridge & Valley Courses.