A view of hole #4 at The Country Club at Soboba Springs

Type Public/Resort
Style Parkland
Soboba Springs Golf Course

Year Built 1966

Dress code Golf shorts or slacks and collared golf shirts. No jeans or denim of any color or cut.

Bar, Grill, Restaurant

Clubhouse, Lounge, Banquet Facilities, Locker Rooms

Fitness, Tennis

Best course in the area!

You cant beat the green fees, the course is always in great shape, the food & drinks are amazing and the staff make you want to come back!

Tee time

Booked a round through GOLFNOW a week in advanced received confirmation then the following day I received a cancellation notice. Sucks!

Great Day Golfing

Played here today with three friends for my birthday, so my round was free. The course was in excellent condition. No dry or bare spots whatsoever. The staff, from the pro shop to the cart girl to the grill to the greenskeepers, were very friendly and nice. The course is not overly long, but the bunkers are very strategically placed and the course takes some thought and ability to play well. We had an excellent time and I will definitely be back again soon.

BC Golf

Excellent day at Soboba. Course was still in good shape even though they are preparing in to be punched. The price on golfnow was only 30 bucks. Will definitely play it again when I can grab that deal. The only downside is it’s not an easy course to get to. The upside is the Newer casino on the course is smoke free and has excellent food. Try the noodles place. A little pricey but they give you lots of food and excellent service. I can’t forget the starter and the lady who checked me in. They alone will make you want to play here again. Definite assets to the golf course. Give em’ a raise.

Great Conditions for a Great Day foe Golf

The course was in great condition. You would think that they would let the course go a bit before they close and aireifying between September 29th and the end of October, but they have it in great shape. Kudos to the maintenance staff for taking pride in their course.

Nice course but "end of summer" conditions.

I've played here several times and have always been very happy with the conditions. Not this time, though. The greens are still excellent but the fairways have LOTS of brown areas due to lack of water.

However, a course worker told me that they let the summer Bermuda grass go dormant this time of year then mow it very close to the ground in preparation for overseeding with (winter) rye grass. He said they shut the course down for 3 weeks while the rye gets started and advised that if I come back in November, I "will be amazed". I'll give it another try then because I REALLY LIKE THIS COURSE!

Commented on 09/21/2021

Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. Please know the current conditions are by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We will continue to work towards a 5-star experience and we hope to see you back!

BC Golf

Course in very good shape. Got a great deal on golfnow. Greens rolled very good. Fairways in good shape. Bunkers I got in all had lots of sand. Plus a little growth in them also. I wish it was easier to get to because it’s in better shape than most of the courses I play.

What happened to this course?

Played here 8 weeks ago was in beautiful shape, It was sad to see the shape it is in now. The greens not as bad but not like before.The fair ways are the issue,many degraded even the ruff not well maintained.For 50.00 at 6:50am on a Tuesday way over priced.I 've played this course since it very first opened, sad to see.

Commented on 09/07/2021

Hello,

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes.

Your feedback helps us do better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly.

Thank you for visiting The Country Club at Soboba Springs. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Rude Marshall & Unresponsive Course Manager

First time at this course on my birthday weekend with millitary veterans in tow. We were rushed ahead of pace despite being on time due to an alleged private tournament that management was in, that was not disclosed to me when I booked . The course Marshall had both of my tee parties pick up and move past the group in front of us that was behind pace on two separate occasions ruining the peace we usually find on the green. Management never returned my calls regarding unsatisfactory service. Despite the course being beautiful, I don't see myself returning.

Commented on 10/12/2021

Hi, thank you for taking the time to review the course. We take single star feedback very seriously at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback.

Great Track But....

I've played Soboba Springs for years and have never seen it in such disrepair. The greens were playable but everything else was worse than a municipal golf course on a shoestring budget. Weeds were growing all over the bunkers some actually over a foot tall or more. Bunkers are not being maintained at all...."atrocious" comes to mind. Fairways were bare and muddy in some spots, bone dry in others. Roughs were spotty with clumps of grass in between bare spots. We played a league match and actually played lift, clean and place in the general area and preferred lies in the bunkers. This is too great a design to be in such unplayable condition.

Commented on 10/01/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting The Country Club at Soboba Springs, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Great Round

First time playing here and we were thoroughly impressed! Great conditions and pace was great, finished early. Definitely will be back!

Excellent Course

Played the course today for my second time. Course is in good shape for late summer. Greens are excellent. No bare spots on fairways. Bunkers are a bit weedy. The staff is very friendly and the level of customer service is excellent. The layout is nice, landscaping is beautiful and ther is plenty of water to keep things interesting. Pace of play was very good. Still my favorite course in the IE.

Great Course!

1st time playing here, had an awesome time. The course was in great shape, greens were perfect as were the fairways. Staff was really friendly, as were the Marshals.

A little pricey for the course conditions

A good amount of dry and bare spot in the fairway.
We were probably the 3rd group out and it seem like the bunkers had not been raked.

Top rated course in the IE

Have played this course dozens of times in the last 20 years. It’s always been my favorite with a great staff, excellent layout and top notch condition. We were disappointed that the rates have skyrocketed since the redesign and the opening of the new casino. Regardless it has remained top notch. This last visit the course was not in its usual top notch condition. The greens were in great shape but the bunkers were full of chickweed. The fairways were fair and the tee boxes were not in top condition. Hopefully we will be happier on our next visit.

Favorite track gone down hill

Been playing at Soboba for 20 years but haven’t played there since COVID until today. Green fees have skyrocketed since the new casino opened but the course has always been pristine. It’s always been my favorite track. I was shocked today as all the fairway bunkers were full of chickweeds. Unbelievable but true. The fairways were in only fair condition as were the tee boxes. Greens and green side bunkers were in good condition. It’s definitely a farce at $75 per round. Won’t go back until there is lots of improvement.

Commented on 08/10/2021

Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at The Country Club at Soboba Springs!

Hidden gem, a nice drive from OC!

Nice challenging course in very good condition. We played 11:20 tee time, and thought it would be a little toasty. But the nice breeze and ample shades made it quite enjoyable.

Gilman Hot Springs, California
Banning, California
Banning, California
Beaumont, California
Cherry Valley, California
PALM SPRINGS, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Westin Rancho Mirage and 3 rounds of golf at Westin Rancho Mirage - Pete Dye Course, Mission Hills North - Gary Player Signature Course, and Indian Wells Resort.
PALM SPRINGS, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at either Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa or Renaissance Esmeralda Resort & Spa, Indian Wells, and 2 rounds of golf at Indian Wells Golf Resort - Celebrity & Players Courses.
PALM SPRINGS, CA | Enjoy 4 nights' accommodations at La Quinta Resort & Club and 4 rounds of golf at Stadium and Nicklaus Tournament Courses at PGA WEST, and Indian Wells Celebrity Course and Players Courses.
PALM SPRINGS, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at La Quinta Resort & Club and 6 rounds of golf at Westin Mission Hills - Pete Dye Course, Mission Hills North - Gary Player Signature Course, Indian Wells Resort courses, PGA WEST Pete Dye Mountain Course, and PGA WEST Pete Dye Dunes Course