Harmony Golf Preserve

Year Built 2002
Architect Johnny Miller (2002)

Dress code Proper Golf Attire required

Snacks, Restaurant, Beverage Carts

Clubhouse, Banquet Facilities, Locker Rooms

Dinner 19
Near the Airport 18

Needed

Greens in great shape, fairways, tee boxes needs lots of extra work. For the money it’s not the course I use to play, but all that said the shop did explain the condition and why, they expect to come back to a better course soon. My mayor complaint is the pace of play. Overall it’s fine day of practice

Worst back 9 in central Florida

Me and my buddies went out for round of golf on Friday the 18th of June. I have not played here in a while. but what i saw was really bad. Every tee box looked like they sprayed grass killer on them. the weeds, grass everything looked yellow and burnt. I did like the greens they were in decent shape except the fringes which were full of crabgrass and weeds. well when we got to the back nine it was awful. they had so many birds on 13 and 14 it looked like it was a military bombing run ! no kidding see pictures. The course superintendent and management have allowed the birds to destroy the back nine and it does not appear they have tried to spray any repellant down to save this golf course!. The fairways are the worst in central Florida. There were signs that needed to be replaced and a water fountain that looked that it was ripped off a building. It will be a long wile when we come back to play here. again.

Course has looked better

Greens were great! However, the tee boxes and rough have seen better days. I started playing at Harmony at the end of 2019, and it was in considerably better condition. I hope they address the tee boxes soon, and don't let the course conditions continue to slip.
And I don't want to fail to give them credit in other areas... the staff is very friendly, the restaurant is great, pace of play was great.
It was just disappointing when you walk onto a really ugly tee box...

Course is better than most reviews I’ve read

Played today on a hot deal and had an enjoyable experience. Pace of play was great! Staff was friendly, as they always are. Greens were a bit slow, but very consistent throughout the course; which for me is the most important thing.

Although I saw some fairways and tee boxes in rough shape I don’t believe it’s within management’s control to change. Not only does this course have many Sand Cranes on it, but there is A LOT of construction going on near the course and it seems to be driving even more to the course.

The best thing anyone could do for Harmony is offer a possible solution to the Sand Crane problem. There must be some organization that could help relocate these birds before they destroy the entire course.

Harmony needs help !!!!

Many tee boxes dirt and weeds
Fairways being eaten up by cranes many areas tore up !!
Greens r ok. Pretty fast, however weeds starting to come through ..

This course needs help

me and my friends decided to play Harmony friday 6/4/21. we called for a tee time and we got the answering service which was a bad idea. got disconnected and then they put us on hold? an answering service. well we finally got to the course and we never saw anyone to help us with our bags. then we went to the range to warm up and paid 13 bucks for 1 bucket of balls went to the range and it was beat up and had no water or sand on the range. so we decided to play and noticed right off that the tee boxes were beat and brown. the fair ways were below average with a ton of weeds but until we got to the 13th fairway it was in such bad shape from the sandhill cranes we could not believe it (see photos.) we counted 25 just obliterating this fairway? The golf management and superintendent must know cause this is bad. However the greens were in good shape and we liked the course layout. In my opinion this is a poor value for the dollar.

Nice layout but terrible condition

The course was in terrible condition. It looks like something needs to be done with the Sandhill Cranes. They were tearing up the course!!

Not worth the drive

We have normally played this course two or three times a year but it has been going downhill for the last 4 years and we will not be going back. It is not worth the extra miles due to the higher price and very poorly maintained tee boxes, fairways and greens. Unfortunately the layout is good but not being well maintained. Bathrooms are disgusting and it has become a below average country course.

not easy

in slightly lesser shape than 2 weeks ago...watering needed. A great design!

Great Course,

Overall great day of golf, weather was great, and the course was fast, and it seems like I was the only one on the course. I will be back and soon.

Too expensive fir the condition

Cost too much fir the condition this course was in. Probably why there weren’t many people playing there today.

Good course

Fairways and Tee boxes need a lot of attention . Greens were really good and fast but the fairways just need work as the tee boxes as I said . The owners put too much attention in other courses they own and still charge the same for this course .. All in all overrated .

This course needs help

I went to this course with a friend and our wives for a round of golf. we paid the 60.00 and starting off we had to load our clubs ourselves. There was no attendant, no starter and no marshal? This was weird because this is normal for courses paying this much. We did fine after we got started, however we lose 3 balls in the fairways because they got lost in the drains that are over grown and not trimmed but later found them. It did not looked like the palace was maintained at all. My wife needed to use the restroom on the 7th hole but it was down and it looked like the water fountained got ripped off the wall? She went in the men's side and said they were not the best choice either. We loved the layout a believe this was a really nice course back in the day but it certainly did not represent the photos that were on the web site. Lots of animals and the sandhill cranes have all but completely destroyed the 14th fairway. We will not be back for a while with these conditions and rates.

Love Harmony!

The course is always in great condition, pace of play is almost never an issue. It’s fairly easy to get tee times. The prices got a little steep for a bit $80 for a round... I feel that’s a little high. $60 is reasonable in my opinion.
One of my favorite courses in this area! And the restaurant has really good food for after the round.

Anonymous

Gone To the Birds

My friends and I wanted to play Saturday and although many golf courses this time of the year Harmony is still high. Anyway we went to the driving range and noticed it has not been watered in a long time and there was no sand and the club cleaning water bucket was empty of water? Any way we went out to play our round. the tee boxes were dry , no grass and full of weeds. Every fairway had sandhill cranes absolutely destroying the fairways? Many many bare spots and it isn't even August....On the 14th fairways we counted 23 Sandhill Cranes. The sad part is the golf course has not even tried to fix the damage or tried to spray the fairways down??this golf course use to be really nice to play, but is quickly going down hill. This is poor ownership/management.

3.9820705882
Orlando, Florida
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 1 nights’ accommodation at The Ritz-Carlton Orlando and 1 round of golf at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodation at The Fountains Resort Orlando and 4 rounds of golf at Celebration Golf Club, Orange County National, Shingle Creek Golf Club and Falcons Fire Golf Club.
KISSIMMEE, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Reunion Resort and 3 days of unlimited golf at Reunion Golf Club – The Nicklaus, The Palmer and The Watson courses.
KISSIMMEE, FL | Enjoy 1 nights' accommodation at Reunion Resort and 1 round of golf at Reunion Golf Club – The Nicklaus, The Palmer or The Watson course.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodation at Tuscana Resort Orlando and 3 rounds of golf at Disney’s Magnolia Golf Course, Palm Golf Course and Lake Buena Vista Golf Course.