Eagle Creek Golf Club in Orlando, Florida, USA | GolfPass
2054 Reviews (2054)
1874 out of 2054 reviews

Eagle Creek Golf Club - FL

Year Built 2004
Architect Howard Swan (2004) Ron Garl (2004)

Practice Hole Yes

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diner's Club, Cash & Travelers checks Welcomed
Dress code Collared shirts for men, bermuda length shorts, no tank tops, cutoffs or denim is allowed.

Clubhouse, Banquet Facilities, Showers, Locker Rooms

2054 Reviews (2054)

Entertaining Clients 50
Near the Airport 127

Not returning

Course not in great shape - aerorated geeens weeks ago but still very bumpy - no food or drink available

Commented on 08/02/2022

Hello, rohrerc. Thank you for leaving us a review. We are sorry to hear your experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you will give us another try in the future. Thank you for choosing Eagle Creek Golf Club.

Commented on 08/01/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u314163153929! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Eagle Creek Golf Club!

Solid Track

Solid course for the money. Good fairways (when I actually hit them). Greens were about a week from being perfect (had been aerated a couple weeks prior).

Only negative was the lack of beverage cart. It was about 1,000 degrees out so had to wait til the turn to get any water.

Overall, great track for the $

Commented on 08/02/2022

Hello, Peter8407539. Thank you for visiting us at Eagle Creek Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Greens a little rough/slow but overall nice course !

Greens were slow and bumpy but they had just punched them 3 weeks ago ...should get better in a couple weeks
Really enjoyed the course ...not a tough course since its fairly wide open/large greens and not alot of trees>water hazards never come into play. Great for beginners and intermediate play

Commented on 07/26/2022

Hi, u000006355210. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Eagle Creek Golf Club.

Consistently good

Always a pleasure to play, Course as always in pristine condition.

Commented on 07/26/2022

Hi, JHAPK. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Eagle Creek Golf Club.

Great course!

First time playing here and happy with just about everything! They definitely need to put water coolers back on the course especially with it being so hot. Was stuck behind a threesome that wouldn't let me pass but the started informed me. Played two shots off every tee so I made the best of it. Will be back soon.

Commented on 07/25/2022

Hi, u4471893. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Eagle Creek Golf Club.

Eagle Creek

Nice course hard to find pro shop. I would like to play with the greens have not been aerated

Commented on 07/21/2022

Hello, u160663228. Thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you enjoyed your round at Eagle Creek Golf Club. That's what we like to hear! We hope to see you again soon!

Greens recovered quickly…

I got a notice from HN that the greens had been aerated and was pleased to discover that after only a week, they still pitted pretty well. The pro shop posts the pace of the greens each day. The day I played they were at an 8.7, so not speedy, but not slow either.
Nice wide fairways, a few St. Andrews style bunkers. Occasional water hazards but generally a great layout.

Commented on 07/21/2022

Hi, Mike6557860. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Eagle Creek Golf Club.

Commented on 07/21/2022

Hi, jets68. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Eagle Creek Golf Club.

Eagle at Eagle Creek

Didn't have a chance to hit the range prior to getting to first tee. Finally got the swing going by the 8th hole. Other than my game the course was in good shape. I had known that the greens had been punched, but rest of the course is well maintained.

Commented on 07/21/2022

ikramahmed, thanks for the amazing review and for choosing Eagle Creek Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon!

HANGING IN THERE

They aren’t too bad at all. Greens should be good in a week or two, fairways and rough are probably best I’ve played all year. Really nice. The “iconic” bunkers are still being cared for. Same old Eagle Creek which is a good thing. Sometimes best to leave well enough alone. I played at 8:48, can’t speak to pace of play in afternoon, I’m sure it’s slow. I did see rangers out and about trying to keep everyone moving. No golf cart GPS but who really cares?? I have a range finder and gps watch.

Commented on 07/19/2022

Hello, rizato1. Thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you enjoyed your round at Eagle Creek Golf Club. That's what we like to hear! We hope to see you again soon!

Eagle Creek

Great and challenging course. Fairways and tee boxes are in great shape. Greens were punched (which we were informed prior) so putting was a little tough but overall the course is amazing. Long and challenging par 3s.

Commented on 07/21/2022

Hi, Ahoybraten. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Eagle Creek Golf Club.

Best Course in Orlando

This is my favorite course in Orlando! Course is always in great shape - even when the weather is bad! Great staff - I look forward to my next round!

Commented on 07/19/2022

Hi, OrlandoAUTiger. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Eagle Creek Golf Club.

Commented on 07/18/2022

Hello, Chicago04. Thank you for leaving us a review. We are sorry to hear your experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you will give us another try in the future. Thank you for choosing Eagle Creek Golf Club.

UCF group

Started at 9:30 A.M. with our group. The weather was extremely ho with almost no breeze. We were advised of the aeration for the course but chose to play anyway. The course was great otherwise. Everyone took two putts and moved on.

Commented on 07/18/2022

Hello, buckeyetoo. Thank you for visiting us at Eagle Creek Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 07/18/2022

Hello, ryubun1121. Thank you for leaving us a review. We are sorry to hear your experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you will give us another try in the future. Thank you for choosing Eagle Creek Golf Club.

Commented on 07/12/2022

Hi, u000001467014. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Eagle Creek Golf Club.

Course needs attention and post covid updates

Friends in from out of town on a hot day. They were not impressed. My friends and I like to play this course. Usually in good shape. Price was right; course in good condition. But no water on course, to drink or to clean balls. No beverage cart. Had to buy drinks after 9 at beverage bar. We could not find yardage markers in fairways. Electric cart accelerator "surging". Felt like battery was dying. Maybe we were all just really hot, but not a good experience. Prepaid price was good $55.00, but there are better courses for same price.

Commented on 07/12/2022

Hello, u000005201081. Thank you for visiting us at Eagle Creek Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 07/14/2022

Hi, u000001467014. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Eagle Creek Golf Club!

Greens Are Slow... I Mean SLOW SLOW

Got a last minute Hot Deal and it was well worth it. The course is in very good shape except the greens are extremely slow. Chipping and putting was impossible.

Commented on 07/05/2022

Hi, BetterThanMostGC. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Eagle Creek Golf Club.

Kissimmee, Florida
Kissimmee, Florida
Saint Cloud, Florida
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 1 nights’ accommodation at The Ritz-Carlton Orlando and 1 round of golf at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodation at The Fountains Resort Orlando and 4 rounds of golf at Celebration Golf Club, Orange County National, Shingle Creek Golf Club and Falcons Fire Golf Club.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 1 nights' accommodation at Bay Hill Lodge and 1 round of golf at Bay Hill Club.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at SpringHill Suites or TownePlace Suites and 3 rounds of golf at Celebration Golf Club, Orange County National, and Walt Disney World Golf.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodation at Tuscana Resort Orlando and 3 rounds of golf at Disney’s Magnolia Golf Course, Palm Golf Course and Lake Buena Vista Golf Course.