Stone Creek Golf Club

Year Built 2008
Fairways 419 Bermuda
Greens Champion Bermuda
Architect Terry Doss (2008)

Golf Simulator No
Practice Hole No

Bar, Grill, Restaurant

Perfect Fall day at Stone Creek

This course gets a fair amount of play. With that in mind, it is in GREAT shape. The overseed is filling in beautifully and the greens are wonderful.

Enjoyed playing for the first time .Hope to get a Tee TIME 11/06/21

Enjoyed playing for the first time with the very nice couple I was paired with. The course is in very good condition as well as are the greens even though I was not able to read them very well. My friend is visiting the first week of November and hopefully we will get to play your course. Art

Nice course well maintained. greens punched but roll well. Would play again.

1st time !

Really enjoyed the course, it is a beautiful setting, with lots of Water and Sand, the sand comes into play more than the water, Course was pretty wide open but again a very pretty place. Greens were nice sized and held shots well, but need to be rolled, smoothed out a bit. Recent aeration probably had something to do with il. CLub house was nice, people very helpful. I will return!

Commented on 06/22/2021

Good afternoon,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review! We take great pride in our customer service and the experience we deliver. Receiving feedback of all kinds is very much appreciated by our staff as we strive to continue to maximize the opportunity you allow us to entertain, and satisfy our guests. However, receiving reviews like yours are the most rewarding, as they reinforce our tireless efforts to deliver an excellent product. Sincere thanks from our entire staff, and we hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 06/09/2021

Good morning,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this positive review. At Hampton Golf, we place a premium on customer satisfaction. Receiving positive feedback like yours reinforces the investments we are proud to make in our phenomenal people and systems that we hope ensure the best possible experience for our guests. Thank you again, and we look forward to you visiting us again in the future.

Hampton Golf Management

The course was fun to play.

Had a great time playing the course. Large greens, a lot of water and sand traps. I’ll go back and play again.

Good morning,

We are elated to hear that you had a satisfactory experience with us! We work tirelessly to ensure that our service and facilities are beyond your expectations upon arrival, as we believe in creating an environment that allows you to not only have a good time, but make lasting memories. Your positive feedback allows us to continue to build and grow with our consumer base so we can continue to optimize each special opportunity to make you happy. Thank you again for your business.

Sincerely,

Awesome course!

I had the second tee time of the morning and I didn’t catch the single in front of me until 17. The course was beautiful and had some really awesome holes. I couldn’t have asked for more from a vacation round of golf. Highly recommend to anybody in the area or just visiting. More than worth the money!

Nice winter day

Played on a beautiful day. First group out and we flew around the course. In very good shape.

Commented on 03/19/2021

friendly place

Staff was extremely friendly and professional. Had 4 ladies in front of us ,each with their own cart (members}
My wife and I played our round in 3:30 minutes. and never waited on a single shot. Talked to several members there and they couldn't have been more friendly.

Commented on 02/15/2021

Good morning,

We are elated to hear that you had a satisfactory experience with us. We work tirelessly to ensure that our service and facilities are beyond your expectations upon arrival, as we believe in creating an environment that allows you to not only have a good time, but make lasting memories. Your positive feedback allows us to continue to build and grow with our consumer base so we can continue to optimize each special opportunity to make you happy. Thank you again for your business.

Sincerely,

Great golf course

Great layout very wide fairways, large greens, and well manicured surroundings. Sales office staff and golf course staff very very friendly and helpful. Paired with two members and residents of Stone Creek and they couldn’t have been more friendly and a joy to play with.
Thanks Sara and Glen.

Commented on 02/15/2021

Amazing course conditions

Fantastic layout, beautiful well kept course. I gave 4 stars only because this is a current review of the course and the greens aren’t 100% due to aerifacation. We knew that going ahead and enjoyed a cheaper green fee. Didn’t make hardly any puts outside 7 feet.

Great course that is wide open

I love playing Stone Creek. The greens had been punched about 10 days prior so it was pretty sandy. Despite that the course is in great shape. I highly recommend.

Great Track

This course is wonderful. Staff are always friendly and happy to help. The layout is one of the most fun in Central Florida. Always worth the drive from Orlando. And it’s always been in great shape.

Commented on 07/16/2020

Dunnellon, Florida
Dunnellon, Florida
Ocala, Florida
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Mission Inn Resort & Club and 2 rounds of golf at Mission Inn Resort & Club - El Campeon & Las Colinas Courses.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodation at The Lodge at Orange County National and 3 rounds of golf at Celebration Golf Club, Orange County- Crooked Cat and Orange County- Panther Lake.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 1 nights' accommodation at Bay Hill Lodge and 1 round of golf at Bay Hill Club.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at SpringHill Suites or TownePlace Suites and 3 rounds of golf at Celebration Golf Club, Orange County National, and Walt Disney World Golf.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodation at The Fountains Resort Orlando and 4 rounds of golf at Celebration Golf Club, Orange County National, Shingle Creek Golf Club and Falcons Fire Golf Club.