Style Parkland

Year Built 2007
Fairways 419 Bermuda Grass
Greens Tifdwarf Grass
Architect John Sanford (2007)

Dress code No Denim, Collared Shirt Required

Bar, Snacks, Restaurant

Love this course

Great course in good condition. A couple of greens had a few thins spots but overall they are in great condition. This course is a good challenge without being ridiculously difficult or any gimmicks. Straight up tough golf

Third time to play Juliette Falls. I have family coming in next weekend to play golf. JF is our destination.

Second time playing. Love this place. Good as it gets

Excellent Hidden Gem

This is the 2nd time playing this course as I live 3 hours away, but on both occasions it has been fantastic!!! The course is well manicured and has nice challenges. Although full of bunkers, no need to be intimidated as the fairway bunkers are very manageable and bunkers around the greens are well maintained. Whether a novice or expert, this course has it all.

Juliette Falls GC, Dunnellon, Florida

The course was just aerified from tee to green. They mentioned this when I set up reservations but I was bound and determined to play. I heard good things.
Sure enough it was aerated. Couple unlucky bounces but the course was playable. In about a month I will return and play after the course heals. The layout was pleasing to my eyes and I hit it very well. I shot even par with 1 bogey and 1 birdie. I play to a 2.4 handicap. I played the blue tee box which is 1 box up from tips. Played at 6724 yards. Tips are just over 7200 yards. Well placed sand traps made you hit the fairway. Well manicured course, staff was extremely friendly. It’s a semi-private course so respect the course and their rules. Collared shirt and golf attire is required. This course is in my top five. I recommend to anyone to play. I’ll be back, maybe challenge those brutal par 3’s from the tips next time. Good job

It's a find, in the middle of nowhere

Love this course. Awesome layout and beautiful to the eye.. I've played here many times and never disappointed. Greens this time were very slow and grainy, but with the winter we've had in North FL, not surprised. Staff is awesome shout out to Morgan and Faith in particular. All you need now is live music and the Big JefF Show can come perform.

Make a tee time!

We enjoyed so much in earl April, we chose to come back for a second visit!. Pleasant staff, good food, course is in beautiful shape. Put it on your list..its a must play!

5 Star Legit!

Florida's best-kept secret, must play .course..
compares favorably if not slightly better than Pine Barren in my book ....impeccable condition... Would highly recommend.

Worth the drive every time.

I’ve played here a couple dozen times in the last 7-8 years.
-It’s totally re-playable with different pins and tees.
-Conditions are always excellent, greens always nice.
-We were only a twosome this time snd stuck in a pack of golfers and the ranger (Shawn) really went out of his way to get us out of the jam. All the staff seem friendly and accommodating.

What a perfect Day!

Eight of us played this course in April. What an absolute gem!! Course is in beautiful shape, layout is unique and beautiful. Young staff is an absolute pleasure and an asset to this golf course. Put it on your list..its a keeper!

Best in the area!

Great layout in superb condition! Top notch staff inside and out. An absolute gem!

What a Great Golf Course

I have been very fortunate to play many Great Golf Courses in my life, and I would not hesitate to put this one up there with the best. The practical area, course layout, and course conditions are all outstanding. If you have not played here, you need to get here ASAP. It will not disappoint

Excellent course

Course is in great shape. One of the best in the area. Friendly staff and accommodating.. Notan “easy” course but fun to play. If you love golf give it a try.

Never going back

First item:
I have played this course including last week 3 times since February 1st. of this year and have experienced paying 3 different rates for the same tee time. 1st. time playing on a Thursday morning $50.00, 2nd time playing $63.00 on a Friday morning( the girl at check in said it was the weekend rates) and 3rd time last Thursday morning $70.00. Okay, I’ll give them the weekend end rate for a Friday but charging $20.00 more for the same day of the week, at the same time of the morning is outrageous. When I asked about the increase the person behind the counter said, “ it’s like when you book a hotel, the early you book the more charge and it’s based on how busy we are.”
Second item:
The owner was playing in front of us and the starter said “ I have to hold your group up until he’s off the green because he doesn’t like anyone on the fairway behind him when he’s playing.” I suggest they block out a couple of tee times after he tees off to handle his wishes.

Commented on 03/22/2021

Addressing your rate concerns our girl at the counter gave you the correct answer. Our current rack rate is $75 everyday of the week in season. What our program does is discount for slower days. It appears you have enjoyed some of those discounts which is great! We have found this system to be fair and liked by all so watch for our bargains on slow days! To address the owners play, he is very dedicated to keeping our course in excellent condition always, he usually plays with our superintendent to review and discuss our course as well as other clients. Yes he does ask that we keep the following foursome on the tee till he clears the green, this is a small favor he asks and we certainly accommodate. For future reference if you find that problematic he usually plays the first tee time in the morning so I suggest avoid booking the second tee time. As always we thank you all for your patronage and hope that we will still see you back out at the course again soon.

FANTASTIC COURSE

Best course around. From start to finish. If u play golf, u don't want to miss Juliet Falls..

Hackers beware

Golf course is outstanding we usually play early am made the mistake of playing at 2pm not the same experience. After 4hrs 20 minutes had to leave the course with four holes left play because of
Darkness. Brutally slow not the same attention to pace by rangers with the afternoon wave. It’s a shame because this is hands down one of the best in central Fl. Make sure you book early and you will not
Be disappointed

Excellent and Fair Course - Well run!

We played 36 holes, and the burger and beer special, hence the $108 price...
We have played here 20 times in the past 5 years. Very nice course, always solid conditions. Staff always very friendly. This course is run and managed very well. Not hard, but not easy as Florida courses go. We are all single digit handicaps, so anyone who is shooting 100 or more will find any course difficult in Florida. Less than the average amount of lakes and waterways that some Florida courses can have, but still has some water out there! Food is also ALWAYS very good.
Great experience, that's why we come back!!!

Dunnellon, Florida
3.8207294118
Dunnellon, Florida
Citrus Springs, Florida
4.1919823529
Beverly Hills, Florida
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Mission Inn Resort & Club and 2 rounds of golf at Mission Inn Resort & Club - El Campeon & Las Colinas Courses.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodation at The Lodge at Orange County National and 3 rounds of golf at Celebration Golf Club, Orange County- Crooked Cat and Orange County- Panther Lake.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at SpringHill Suites or TownePlace Suites and 3 rounds of golf at Celebration Golf Club, Orange County National, and Walt Disney World Golf.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 1 nights' accommodation at Bay Hill Lodge and 1 round of golf at Bay Hill Club.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodation at The Fountains Resort Orlando and 4 rounds of golf at Celebration Golf Club, Orange County National, Shingle Creek Golf Club and Falcons Fire Golf Club.