Type Public/Resort
The Champion Turf Club at St. James

Golf School Academy Yes - "St. James Golf Academy"

Bar

• Golf Advisor: Top 25 Most Improved U.S. Golf Courses (2016 #23)

Great afternoon out

Nice course and big fairways. Challenging. Great condition considering the time of year.

Commented on 09/18/2021

Tamsin02, thanks for the amazing review and for choosing The Champion Turf Club at St. James. We hope to see you again soon!

Pin locations are crazy

I doubt any USGA event would allow some of these pin locations, two steps onto the green and /or on the apex of major slopes. Really not much fun. And a word to people who play there, fix your ball Mark's on the greens! Keep on leaving them and this course wont have the one reason I play there...decent greens.
Pinsetter....please just imagine your a golfer!

Commented on 09/11/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us, RGCD5CC557638064C140. We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting The Champion Turf Club at St. James, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Commented on 09/07/2021

HomeFri17, thank you for the awesome rating! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another great experience, and thanks for choosing The Champion Turf Club at St. James.

Commented on 09/07/2021

Hello, RGD99E9C4FF39A2AD2A3. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We would love to know how we can earn those last two stars next time! Thanks for playing The Champion Turf Club at St. James.

Commented on 08/31/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, chefmatthew0612! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing The Champion Turf Club at St. James!

Commented on 08/30/2021

Hi, u192651400. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing The Champion Turf Club at St. James.

Nice Greens

Course is best known for its greens which were in good shape. Fairways were in fairly good shape but tee boxes were terrible.

Commented on 09/07/2021

Hi, GLA23! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at The Champion Turf Club at St. James!

High grass

Tee boxes were overgrown. Rough area were extremely too high. Other than that the course is always a blast to play at. Still my home course.

Commented on 07/26/2021

Wow! We are so happy you enjoyed your round, mossp23! We look forward to seeing you again soon at The Champion Turf Club at St. James.

Was goof

It was a busy day, pace was very very slow. I think they overbooked the morning, we had to wait 15+ mins at the tee box on every hole because the 4some in front of us was taking so long.

Commented on 07/26/2021

Hi, u314161656162. Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad you had enjoyed your time at The Champion Turf Club at St. James, and pride ourselves on delivering the best experience possible.

We hope to see you again soon!

Course condition

Course needs some work. Grass cutting, especially on tee boxes.

Commented on 07/26/2021

Hello, Jim5061914. Thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you enjoyed your round at The Champion Turf Club at St. James. That's what we like to hear! We hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 07/26/2021

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, dman1. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at The Champion Turf Club at St. James!

Commented on 07/16/2021

Hi, u946841204. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing The Champion Turf Club at St. James.

Commented on 06/23/2021

Thanks so much for the great review, RGD99E9C4FF39A2AD2A3. We look forward to welcoming you back to our course soon. Thanks for choosing The Champion Turf Club at St. James.

Course stacked

They stack golfers too close together. Pace of play was the slowest I’ve ever dealt with in 10 yrs. When ranger was told about the pace of the players in group ahead of us, he said he would talk to them but drove right by them.

Commented on 06/16/2021

Hello, u000008119555. Thank you for reviewing the course. We apologize for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. With that in mind, we are working to best control pace and allow everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We will continue to look for ways to improve. Thank you for playing and we hope to see you again soon.

Great course, best greens I’ve seen in a while.

The course was nice, few spots are under repair, if you don’t suck like me you won’t have to worry about it. The greens are very nice, healthy, and semi- fast. Great round

Commented on 06/16/2021

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, u314160263619. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at The Champion Turf Club at St. James!

It’s not about the money

On June 12 I came to play golf at St. James where I’ve come before the pace of play was horrible considering the conditions that snowbirds are not here anymore it seems as management only thinks about money stop stocking players up and give us room to play reassess your business practice for the good of all golfers try another course don’t waste your time

Commented on 06/16/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review and leave your feedback of your recent round with us. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience you experienced at the course with us. Your feedback is extremely important to us. It is always our utmost goal to provide our golfers with a fun and enjoyable time and apologize if we missed the mark. We hope to hear from you soon!

Really nice and great price

I’m a beginner, hit 116, only lost 9 balls, and had a blast. Super fast greens, hazards but not too many, and wider fairways.

Commented on 06/16/2021

Hi, u314161678640. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at The Champion Turf Club at St. James. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 06/06/2021

Thank you for reviewing us, u7178556. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing The Champion Turf Club at St. James, and we hope to see you again soon.

Credit refund requested

You told me to go to Reservation, modify players or cancellation. I clicked on that hyperlink of yours and there was nothing to modify. Listen, I’ve been a member of your GolfNow for a very long time and I’ve probably played thousands of rounds by now. So stop treating me like I’m nobody.
I went and tried to play at The Champions Turf of St James course today but it was raining like dog and cat. I went in to the clubhouse the guy said he would give me a rain check but since I had booked thru GolfNow I will have to go thru you guys.
Listen, I just wanted to get a credit so that I can use it to play it at another time of which at the rate I’m going it could be every other day, so you guys are not going to loose any $ on me for that credit refund.

Commented on 06/06/2021

Hello, Peter2305307 and thank you for taking the time to review and leave us your feedback. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience you experienced with your tee time. Our goal is to provide our golfers with all relevant information when booking their round online. We apologize if we missed the mark. Please feel free to reach out to our support number for further resolution in this matter. We hope to hear from you soon, and thank you for choosing The Champion Turf Club at St. James!

Commented on 06/02/2021

Hi, u9383707. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at The Champion Turf Club at St. James. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Fort Pierce, Florida
Fort Pierce, Florida
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 1 nights’ accommodation at The Ritz-Carlton Orlando and 1 round of golf at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodation at The Fountains Resort Orlando and 4 rounds of golf at Celebration Golf Club, Orange County National, Shingle Creek Golf Club and Falcons Fire Golf Club.
KISSIMMEE, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Reunion Resort and 3 days of unlimited golf at Reunion Golf Club – The Nicklaus, The Palmer and The Watson courses.
KISSIMMEE, FL | Enjoy 1 nights' accommodation at Reunion Resort and 1 round of golf at Reunion Golf Club – The Nicklaus, The Palmer or The Watson course.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodation at Tuscana Resort Orlando and 3 rounds of golf at Disney’s Magnolia Golf Course, Palm Golf Course and Lake Buena Vista Golf Course.