It's been a fun year on and off the golf course. Just ask Kira K. Dixon (nee Kazantsev), 2015's Miss America, who serves as Golf Advisor's Living correspondent. Her eventful 2019 included getting married and playing in the AT&T National Pro-Am, to name two of many memorable experiences.
Dixon joined Golf Advisor Managing Editor Brandon Tucker and Senior Writer Tim Gavrich to talk about the year that was: travel, trends and other big developments in the game.
You can subscribe to the podcast on:
... and many other podcast services. Or listen below:
Topics covered include:
- Everyone nominates their golf highlight of their year
- The effect the revamped Rules of Golf have had on both casual and competitive rounds for the trio
- Dixon's perspective on the evolution of women's fashion on the golf course
- The future of "golfertainment," including venues like Topgolf, PopStroke and more
- The state of the "Munaissance," and how public golfers can help address the biggest challenges golf faces
- What you should never say to a Miss America winner
- A look ahead to 2020