Lakeview Golf Club - Harrisonburg VA

Credit Cards Accepted VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Welcomed
Metal Spikes Allowed Soft spikes only
Fivesomes Allowed Yes, except April 1 - November 1
Single Allowed Yes, with permission only

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Virginia (2018 #15)

Commented on 04/08/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Lakeview Golf Club - Mountain Course!

Greens are really good

Greens are really good and everyone is really friendly. Wish the prices were a little lower but all in all this is the place to play on the valley.

Commented on 04/05/2021

thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Lakeview Golf Club - Mountain Course.

Commented on 04/05/2021

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Lakeview Golf Club - Mountain Course!

Commented on 03/23/2021

Hello, We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Lakeview Golf Club - Mountain Course. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

First time playing via GOLF NOW!

I am a small business owner and understand these 3rd party brokers take money out of ur pocket (ie: Groupon). I also realize they, also put money IN your pocket. Rarely do I feel looked down upon for this reason, but this round was one of those idid.

The guy working the front desk treat as if I were a nuisance… And gave my teatime away to another group only to tell me that if I hurry up, I can find another group.

The consessions guy took 10mind to show and on a FULL DAY, tee sheet back to back—they asked me to play alone???!! I can only blame this in my being a Golfnow member!

All things considered, this Course was not worth the green fee.

Commented on 03/17/2021

Hi, We want to thank you for your honest and constructive criticism of the course. Your comments are presented in a way we can incorporate them into actual change. We are going to escalate your review to our team in charge and do everything we can to improve before your next game. Thank you for visiting and playing at Lakeview Golf Club - Mountain Course. We hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 03/17/2021

Hello, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take customer feedback very seriously at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind. Thank you for playing Lakeview Golf Club - Mountain Course.

Commented on 03/11/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating Justin! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Lakeview Golf Club - Mountain Course!

For mid January in Virginia I considered my golf experience very good. Definitely the cure for my cabin ever.

Commented on 01/28/2021

Thank you for your review! We will make sure to pass along your positive experience to our team at Lakeview Golf Club - Mountain Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 01/28/2021

Hi, thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Lakeview Golf Club - Mountain Course.

Commented on 01/28/2021

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us! We always strive to provide the highest quality of service to our golfers. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round! We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Fun day

Course was in good shape. Weather a little cool but still a good day for golf. Got bottled up for a couple of holes. Not sure what happened. The slow group may have played a different 9 after the turn. They seem to be doing a good job with the maintenance.

Commented on 03/11/2021

Thank you for your kind words! The team has worked very hard to get where we are, and we appreciate golfers like you taking notice. We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Lakeview Golf Club - Mountain Course

Good course, great price

This is my first time playing this course. They have three nine holes set ups, mountain, peak, and lake courses. I played mountain and peak and they were nice layouts and in good condition. You couldn't beat the price with the discount code. 22 bucks for a cart and a round a golf on a nice course. hard to beat.

Commented on 11/09/2020

Thank you for leaving 4 stars! We love hearing from you and are glad you had a good experience. We would love the opportunity to bump those 4 stars to 5. We hope you will come back soon so we can wow you on your next visit.

Second timers from Pittsburgh area

We again booked online at GolfNow.com. Today we played the Mountain 9 then the Peak 9. Beautiful homes and scenery on the Mountain 9, but many of the holes have a blind view from tee to flag, although after your tee shot the path to the flag becomes very evident. We enjoyed the afternoon with perfect 82 degree weather, lush fairways and not being pushed. We'll be back for sure when we visit Massanutten Resort nexy year !!
Thank you Lake View............Jay T.

First Timers From Pittsburgh Area PA

I booked the play an GolfNow.com. My wife and I played 18 starting at 11:50 and finished at 3:05 pm !! We played the Peak 9 and then the Lake 9 and enjoyed the whole course and experience. Beautiful weather and scenery on October 20th ! We were never pushed and never got pushed......enjoyed it so much we're going back on Thursday the 22nd !! Thank you Lake View Golf !!

Commented on 11/05/2020

Wow - Thank you for the five star review! We are happy to have exceeded your expectations. We love hearing from you and are glad you had a great experience. We look forward to having you back again soon!

Pleasantly surprised

I had low expectations given the price I paid. I was blown away. Very nice course. Tees were if’fy, fairways were good, but greens were in outstanding shape. Old school layout and old school feel, which I love. Can’t beat The overall value. I look forward to playing there again!!

Note—. Staff not taking Covid seriously at all. No masks. No enforcement Of masks in the club house. So take your wipes and sanitizers.

Great course!

We are staying at Massanutten resort. We play there & always wonder why after playing Lakeview.When you compare course conditions, price,layout,&length there is no comparision! Great course in awesome condition.Thank you to the staff at Lakeview for a great day!

Lovely Day on the Course

This is a beautiful, well-maintained golf course. The "rough" and fall leaves made it difficult to find any ball that wasn't on the fairway, however. Groups on the course were nice and let me play through. Carts were in good condition.

Commented on 10/13/2020