Style Desert/Links

For golfers who want real desert, making the 80-minute drive from Sin City's high-tech neon to Mesquite's low-tech neon is a road to travel.

For in Mesquite, there's not just old ladies at old-time slots. There's Wolf Creek Golf Club, an exceeding tough golf course where you might just run into a real-life road runner. This course features true desert canyons and all the wildlife that scampers across them.

The second tee box is 11 stories up. That's right, 11 stories up. Fantastic vision was encouraged at this Arnold Palmer design with helicopters being used to cart some of the rocks around and build higher holes. The bunkers are filled with crushed granite, providing another unique playing experience.

Wolf Creek was built to put Mesquite golf on the map. It succeeded.

Wolf Creek At Paradise Canyon

Dress code Proper golf attire is required. No jeans/denim, t-shirts or tank tops allowed.

Snacks, Restaurant

A Bucket list/Top 100 Pick 21

Awesome Staff

Course was in great shape. It was 117 outside, but the staff really did the most they could possibly do to make sure we had a great time out there (even delivering us water at many of the tee boxes). Great value and great conditions. I’ll be back next year.

Great holes

Wow ! What a great golf course. I would say 12 of the 18 holes would be the signature hole on any other course. This was a treat. Get an early tee time to beat the heat. Staff super friendly. Pace of 4:45 a little slow but understood at this course.

Amazing views! Put this one on your bucket list!

The course had really amazing views! I feel like that in general was worth the price of admission. Staff was friendly and helpful. My tee time was at 12:40pm and I finished right around 4pm. So just over 3 hours for me on a Wednesday afternoon. I played as a single and had group of two gentlemen let me play through starting the back 9. That was the only group I encountered the entire course. From my beginner perspective, the course was intermediate to hard. Racked up a pretty high score but the views softened the blow haha. A lot of really awesome elevated tee boxes. A few tee boxes were closed due to maintenance but they look like they are growing in nicely. Hopefully I will get the chance to play here again!

Poor conditions to a great course

Took my Father out to play Wolf Creek, his first time my third. Upon arrival, no one at bad drop eventhough 3 orange shirt staffers were in the area. Golf shop staff (3 behind the counter) barely acknowledged my father or I. Went back to find a cart, had to retrieve our own bags and place them in front of a cart and asked one staff member which one we should take, he tracked down a cart and we loaded them ourself. Once we headed to the first tee the starter had 5 players for our 1210 tee time, after much deliberation asked if my dad and I would like the to follow the threesome, I politely declined and told him we were next. Playing conditions as follows:

TEE BOXES- UNEXCEPTABLE ONLY 2 OUT OF 5 WERE AVAILABLE ON MAJORITY OF HOLES BECAUSE THE OTHER TEE BOXES WERE IN REPAIR
FAIRWAYS-GOOD TO EXCELLENT, SOME FAIRWAYS WERE PRETTY DRY
BUNKERS-GOOD TO EXCELLENT BUT STILL NO RAKES
GREENS-OKAY STILL EVIDENCE OF PUNCH MARKS ON MANY GREENS
VIEWS-THE BEST
PACE OF PLACE-5.5 HRS AND NO MARSHALL

We paid $75, for the shape it's worth $40 max and for the views $100. I wont be back for those conditions, Conastoga, Falcon Ridge and Oasis courses are in much better shape and better prices and staff

They will lie to you about the condition of the course

When we booked our tee time we were told the course was in great shape but in fact greens and fairways had just been punched and sanded. A complete waste of time and money.

Wolf Creek a must play!

Some of the tee boxes need some attention. This is a must play course that will test your golf skills. Will have lots of memories from this course. Views are awesome.

Wolf Creek is a beautiful course atop a mountain!

Wolf Creek is a beautiful course that is a bit of a challenge, but very playable and very scenic! It is too hilly to walk it, so golf carts are required. Our particular day was a Sunday at 12 noon and pace of play was horrible! We completed a 5 1/2 hour round and it was incredibly slow.

The fee is quite expensive, but well worth it to play it at least once, but I'm confident you will want to return to play more rounds.

Disappointed. Novelty course, not a serious high end course.

I was really looking forward to playing this course along with another highly rated course in Hurricane, Utah on a recent golf trip. I left pretty underwhelmed from this course.

Pros:
Friendly staff and scenic.

The staff was very friendly from start to finish. Beautiful views from almost every tee box.

Cons:
Tee boxes-worn out, some were uneven, and several were closed.
Fairways/rough-crabgrass everywhere including in or near the fringe of the greens. Looked terrible and took away using a putter from just off the green on a few occasions.
Greens-A little brown but still rolled fairly well. Overall not too bad though.
Sand traps-Rocks in many of them and no rakes were available. We did not play out of them because we didn’t want to tear up our clubs.

There were maintenance crews on several holes doing repairs with equipment.

The kicker-we were charged full price. Any supposedly high end golf course that charges full price for these poor conditions should be embarrassed. If a course is going to charge a high end rate then they need to be able to deliver.

This course will just be the hard course we played in the desert that one time. I wouldn’t recommend it at or near it’s current rate. If it was around $100-$125 it would be cool to play for the challenge but not a high end course.

Commented on 05/07/2021

I am delighted to share your positive comments on our fine staff, the beauty of our world class course and the challenge. I regret that you feel that the same staff should be embarrassed about the course conditions. A few fallacies I would like to address/clarify. We have isolated areas of Clumpy Rye grass not Crabgrass. We have over 90 tee boxes to choose from we select tee grounds based on amount of play and type of play. If we know we have an older group we try to keep the tee boxes closer to the cart path. This helps walking and pace of play. The greens are 100% pure T1 bent and are the best putting surfaces around. I won’t address the bunkers tear up our clubs comment. We have purposefully removed all rakes due to COVID restrictions. So you are permitted to smooth and place ball in bunker if you are worried about a rock. We are all proud of Wolf Creek and certainly not embarrassed. We realize that some will try to justify the simple fact that they didn’t feel it was worth what they paid. We do our best to live up to the expectations of a course recognized worldwide thank you for giving us a try.

Windy day and fast greens

Overall I do love this course just for the sheer amazement of views and where it is.
Today was a bit tougher with the winds though.
The greens were pretty fast and along with the wind made for a high score.
We played as a twosome and the pace was fine.
We finished around 4hrs so that was nice.
You can tell on a lot of courses these days that covid has brought more play back to the game and golf carts just ware out the grass.
All in all it’s a great course

Beautiful course, unfriendly front desk staff

We used Golf Pass to play, played at 2:40 pm. Upon arrival, the two guys at the front desk were not very friendly. The attitude toward us was that since we paid so little to play the course we couldn't possibly expect to get all 18 holes in. They basically made us feel like cheapskates. We were then told to hurry up and shop if we wanted anything because they would be closed before we got back. The course was packed, I was told by the starter there were over 200 people out on the course at that time. We waited from 5 to 7 minutes on every hole. On hole 17 (a par 5) there were 4 groups waiting at the tee box. That's when we decided to give up. There was plenty of daylight left for us to be able to finish, if we hadn't run into the 4 groups waiting on that par 5. Overall the course is quite beautiful and very challenging. However because of the slow play and the very poor reception we got from the staff, I would not go play it again. I would recommend the course itself to a friend, but I wouldn't want them to be treated the way I was treated at check in.

Commented on 04/23/2021

Tamra,
We are pleased you came out to play Wolf Creek and enjoyed the scenery and the challenge of our world renowned course. I sincerely apologize that you felt we weren’t as hospitable as we should have been in the golf shop. I can assure you that was not their intention at all. We all feel bad if someone leaves with a negative impression of us. Typically we inform the twilight groups that they may not finish, since on many occasions those that play twilight expect too. I also apologize for the misunderstanding with the starter. It was a busy day but we only have 82 carts making it impossible to have 200 guests on the course at one time. He meant to say we had 200 guests booked that particular day which is of course a busy day. Wolf Creek because of all the elevation changes, curvy cart paths and difficulty will normally take 5 hours to play even those first off in the morning may take that long. Teeing off at 2:40 your group made real good time because sunset on the day you played was at 7:30. If you were on 17 tee box you would have played in a touch over 5 hours. Thank you again for your kind remarks on the course and I can assure you if you visit again the golf professionals at registration will be much more friendly and welcoming.

Excellent layout

The course has an exceptional layout. Visually it’s stunning. The greens and fairways were ok. The staff was friendly. The round took us 5 hrs and 30 minutes . The practice range only allowed irons.

Moonscape

Unreal tee boxes are lots of fun. Couple of the holes feel like all that’s missing is the windmill. Love the elevated boxes. Got behind a sixom. Total log jam at the third hole that never cleared. Still an awesome day.

Commented on 04/07/2021

We appreciate your comments on your day at Wolf Creek. It is truly a unique golf experience. We know 3 can be a log jam issue and I apologize we weren't as attentive as we should have been in clearing it up. Glad you enjoyed the views. We appreciate your visit to Wolf Creek and hope to see you on another trip to Mesquite.

California Advisor

Amazing course

Rode the Blues (6377/71.8/144) in 5H, 20M, Partly cloudy, around 70 and a consistent 15-25 mph wind did not assist the POP. Played with Terry, Larry and Bob. Lots of elevation changes, spectacular surroundings and a bunch of very tough golf holes describe this layout. Very impressive course with a great variety of holes. Tees very nice, mowed tight with few unfixed divots. Fairways lush and mowed low for lots of roll. Rough was mostly dormant Bermuda, mowed down low. Get off the beaten path into the native area and it's a penalty, unlikely you are playing out of that stuff. Sand traps were nicely maintained with very nice fine sand. And my rating comes with plenty of experience. I think I set a personal record with twelve, count them, 12 greenside bunker shots today. Tough greens, undulating and large. Firm and in the wind, nothing was holding. They were smooth and putted deceptively fast. If you were down hill, and down wind, good luck! This is one of the most unforgiving courses I have ever played. Two specific examples. #9 I had 75 yards in for my approach shot, and had a sand wedge on the front of the green... for about 5 seconds. 45 seconds later, I was preparing to hit my 3rd shot, another sand wedge, from 85 yards away after it ran Augusta like past where I started from. But 13 was the best. Had a downhill, downwind putt for birdie that I just tapped. It was rolling faster and faster, finally, I had a 62 YARD par putt back up the hill according to my GPS watch. Only because it barely stopped on a plateau, otherwise it would have been over 100 yards. These are not criticisms, because I found the course to be thoroughly enjoyable. If I have ever played a tougher course under 6500 yards, not sure what it was? I had a very good ball striking day and the course still stole my lunch $$$. I hit what I initially thought were quite a few good golf shots before the wind and the terrain proved that presumption incorrect. Customer Service what you would expect @ a high end club, everyone was great. Open snack stand on the course. Pro Shop well stocked. All grass range with complementary Pro V practice balls. Only negative was gas powered golf carts with no GPS. Highly recommended.

Commented on 04/07/2021

Nick - Thank you for your very detailed account of your day at Wolf Creek. I think your day encapsulates what I feel a windy day at Wolf Creek plays like. The elevated tee shots in the wind make even the best struck shot dance. You named two holes 9 and 13 that are super tough to hit the right distance on a calm day. I will gladly share your comments with the staff. Come in and say HI next time you are in town.

Beautiful course

A great experience! Unfortunately we had a windy day which slowed play ahead of us and we didn’t get to finish 18.
I would golf this again and again for the views and the ambiance.

Wolf Creek is a must play... but temper your expectations

First of all Wolf Creek is a spectacular course and I definitely recommend playing it at least once in your life. That being said there is a lot that could be improved based on my latest visit.

First of all this is was the 5th time that I played the course and this definitely was the worst experience I have had here by far. I hesitated leave a review also because (as you can see from the replies on here) the manager of this course belittles peoples experiences anytime they say something negative about the course.

In previous visits to Wolf Creek I was greeted in the parking lot but this time I made it into the pro shop without anyone even saying anything to me. I paid for my round without anyone in the pro shop saying anything other than the price and pointing to the card reader. After this I went back outside and after twenty minutes was able to get someone's attention to get a cart. Several times the guy just ignored my question and drove away from me to great people in the parking lot. After finally getting a cart I was finally made aware of a frost delay of between an hour and a hour and a half. Not only should I have been told this when paying for my round but Wolf creek has everyone''s information from when you sign up for a tee time so they could let you know before you even get there.

I knew this going in but the practice facilities could use some work. The range is irons only (which always is disappointing at a course that is really demanding on your tee game)..There is a small chipping area next to the range and the practice green is very small and doesn''t really emulate the sloping greens that you are going to experience on the course.

Finally it was my groups turn to tee off and this whole process seemed rushed - my group was made to feel late even though we were at the tee 20 minutes before the time we were told. We signed the waiver and off we went - still no hello, still no welcome. Also not once in the 5 times I have played have they mentioned the distance application the supposedly have.

The view on the course were spectacular just like normal but the conditions were AWFUL... I understand winter conditions as I play golf in places that deal with winter conditions and dormant grass every year. Wolf creek this year decided not to overseed and in my opinion this was a mistake. All the lies in the fairway and other places around the course were very thin. There were also a lot of areas that would have/should have been deemed ground under repair. I know that the manager I going to reply and say this is not true but this is how everyone in my group and everyone else we talked to that day felt - so belittle all you want but it doesn't mean what I am saying is not true. The greens were still nice, fast and rolled true.

On this trip I played almost all the courses in Mesquite and also several other in the St. George and Las Vegas areas. Wolf creek was in the worst shape of any of the courses I played.

I should have paid more attention to the reviews here as they are spot on about the courses winter conditions this year. I should have also disregarded Wolf Creek's social media accounts which are constantly sharing pictures that are obviously for different parts of the year when the course is in better shape.

Wolf Creek should focus on listening to the concerns of their customers and not just rely on having a cool layout... but from what I have seen here and experienced at the course this time they are resting on their name and more concerned about being right than listening to their customers.

Commented on 03/16/2021

Thank you for your detailed comments on your visit to Wolf Creek. We appreciate the 4 star review and the recommendation as well as some areas in your opinion that we can improve on. Sorry to hear that you feel that I belittle guests that have negative opinions or comments. I don’t think it will surprise anyone that my comments may reflect a different perspective. Doesn’t mean your experience isn’t heard or that it is wrong. It very simply means I have a different opinion.
I do sincerely apologize that you were not greeted at the car or welcomed upon your arrival. As you mention it was really busy with arrivals and dealing with the frost delay. I think any golfer reading this understands a full tee sheet with a frost delay can be pretty busy and in your case we weren’t too attentive. I pulled the starters sheets from the 28th (the day you said you played) and see that we had a frost delay but that all tee times went off at their booked time. Perhaps you were mistaken on the day you played. I appreciate your suggestion about calling everyone however from an operational standpoint it would be very difficult to manage. You are incorrect on assuming we have everyone’s phone or email. We have a large portion of business that comes from third party's. We have their number but not the groups number, not sure everyone wants a call at 5am when we see frost. We have guests already arriving, we have no idea how long the delay will be, can’t be sure who gets the message and who doesn’t, we are 1 hour and 20 minutes from Vegas and most everyone is already on their way, the delay in the morning may be greater than in the afternoon as we try to catch up, to name just a few concerns. These aren’t excuses just good reasons why we could turn an unforeseen frost delay into a disaster.
I honestly think the range is very good for what it is (a place to get a feel for your swing) The only work it could use is to be extended which we can’t do with the airport up there. We have new balls, flat teeing area plenty of target greens and enough space to hit any iron or hybrid. We all wish we could allow woods but we just cant. I do feel the practice putting green is an excellent representation of what you will see on the course. There are two tiers and the green is extremely fast going downhill and slow going up - Perfect for undulating Wolf Creek greens.
You can download the Ap right now from your home for free and anyone reading this can do it. We also have the sign for the ap right next to the chip reader you put your card in. You aren’t the first person to miss that sign so maybe we will have to put it on the sign on the cart.
There is no doubt the course plays differently this winter with the firm fairways and not the postcard green views. Typically 0 to 4 handicap golfers like yourself have enjoyed the clean lies and faster conditions that comes with dormant bermuda grass. The golf course doesn’t play the same way as in the summer or when overseeded but there is almost 100% turf coverage and with the warmer temps no problem to take a divot. I do understand that there are some flat areas that ALL golf balls end up if a shot doesn’t make it up a false front. Those areas there are a lot of divots . We can and will make a local rule that if a guest hits it in that area they can give themselves a good lie.
If anyone reading this would like to see what the course looks like check out the reviews on google where there are plenty of current photos. Currently with the warmer weather and all the rain the course is greening up.

Spectacular course -- now some of the extras need to live up to the course

What a golf course! Elevation changes like you have never seen elevation changes. Stunning views. Tremendously interesting holes.

The terrain causes a few holes to be a bit tricked up. For example, you can hit the middle of the green and your ball can roll 85 yards down the hill into the fairway. (Two holes like this) But for the most part, the design is terrific.

What could they do better: everything else. No GPS. For $200, they should give you a free yardage book You'll need it! The food is mediocre at best. The service wasn't too friendly.

If you like mountain golf, this is outstanding. But I encourage the course management to step up the rest of its game.

Commented on 02/23/2021

Good Morning Greg,
We appreciate you taking the time to review Wolf Creek and are pleased you enjoyed the layout, views and conditioning. I agree that the false fronts on a few holes (3,5,9,13) can seem be a bit extreme..
As for "everything else" I do apologize that staff didn't make you aware of our free GPS ap with flyover of each hole. We find the free hand held GPS ap provides much more accurate yardages from the tee boxes some of which are 50 yards away and 100 feet up from where the carts are parked. We have a sign by check in but will make sure the starter also relays the GPS info to our guests. We have had several groups have all 4 players utilize the ap which is great for pace of play. In all honesty I rarely hear anything negative about staff or food. The entire staff take a great deal of pride in the Wolf Creek experience. We do appreciate your review but wish your comments about staff and food were more specific in order for me to address if need be. Please feel free to give me a call to elaborate.. Thank you Darren

Must see to believe!

Visited Wolf Creek on a Buddies' trip to Mesquite/St. George area. Our group was 12 guys; only 1 had played the course previously, so most were excited to see and play the course we had heard so much about.

The course is really unbelievable to see. I've played all over the world, and have never seen anything like it. A tremendous challenge, but score shouldn't be your priority here. Enjoy the unreal scenery, beautiful holes, and, hopefully, your company!

I'm going to respectfully mention some disappointments. I say this because, after reading some previous reviews that were somewhat negative, the GM's responses are pretty defensive and dismissive. I truly am mentioning these to bring attention to areas where a "world class" experience fell a bit short, in my opinion. Not meant to be an attack at all - just some feedback I would think Management would welcome and want to know.

In order from arrival:

We arrived around 1, (Tee time 1:00). Greeted by a friendly guy, who told us no carts for our times were available yet, and directed us to the Pro Shop. During the Pandemic, masks were required, of course. Sanitizer was stationed near the entrance, but was empty. ( It was empty after the round also) The men's restroom was messy. No paper towels available, and the dryer didn't work. Moving back to the Pro Shop - not an unfriendly greeting, but not friendly either. I would think that, a group of 12, looking to buy a few mementos, would be warmly welcomed, as any customer should. Instead, the only conversation, other than when was our tee time, was that we should buy now because they'll be closed when we will be finished playing. No thanks for coming, where are you from, etc., like I've experienced hundreds of times elsewhere. The guy that checked me out said absolutely nothing, other than the amount of $$ I owed, and where to insert the chip of my credit card. I had to thank him - he NEVER thanked me. For the courses Wolf Creek wants to be compared with, the Shop experience isn't even close.

The practice area is in kind of an ugly area near the parking lot, and is "Irons Only". Definitely not a world class facility one would expect for the reputation of WC. It almost looks temporary - perhaps another area is under construction?

The starter was very friendly, as were all the outside staff. We appreciated his greeting and explanation of what we needed to know.

I was surprised the carts were not equipped with GPS. It certainly would have been helpful on these incredible holes and all their elevation changes. After the fact, I'm reading here that an app is available to help in this regard - however, nobody mentioned the app to our group.

A friendly lady at the halfway house - situated about halfway between each nine - took good care of us on the front. It was closed on the back side, which would have been nice to know, as the Pro Shop made very clear! With no water available on the course during these times, we were running dry towards the end of the round.

Thoroughly enjoyed the course. Truly a remarkable experience, and I recommend for anyone that enjoys the game to be sure and visit. However, the consensus among our group was, the feeling from inside staff was that they're a bit "full of themselves", and that they were doing us a favor by allowing us to play Wolf Creek. I'm sure it is unintentional - but the perception was definitely shared by all in our group.

Commented on 10/28/2020

Hi Coach,
I do review all comments left by those that experience Wolf Creek. I feel that if someone leaves a comment they need to know that they have been heard. We welcome all comments and opinions. I guess some of my replies could be viewed as defensive or dismissive. I would hope you would agree just because someone says something it doesn’t always make it true. If we do something wrong I will be the first to admit it. However, if the comments are inaccurate, hurtful, or lack perspective I will call them out. We understand people come from all over the world and I know how much pride the staff takes in making each Wolf Creek visit special. Those that take a look at the reviews can decide how authentic it is.
I appreciate your tone and the 4 star review. I will say that during this pandemic it has been challenging for us to manage the expectations of those travelers coming from other states – all states have different protocols. Nevada is stricter than some and a little more open than others. We have been required to do so many things in order to open the doors. It is a sad reality that this virus has taken a toll on all of us. Perhaps he didn’t say “thank you” or you couldn’t see his or her warm smile behind the mask. I do sincerely apologize that you didn’t feel welcome or appreciated. That is not typically the standard review we get on our fine staff. We can always work on attitude and will address your comments at our weekly staff meeting.
You mention several critical points that I feel are not entirely accurate. In regards to our free GPS AP, we clearly post a color sign right next to the chip reader and yardage books describing the ap and how to get it. We thought about it but we have never had a hand dryer in the restrooms and we have no less than 6 hand sanitizer stations throughout the facility. You also mention the sanitizer station at the golf shop entrance was empty before you played and again after when the golf shop was closed.
I would agree that the range is not “world class” and you are not the only one to critique our range this way. It has been this way since opening. We have done some little things such as level the tee surface, put natural grass on it, Titleist range balls, new bunker sand, additional target areas. Unfortunately with the airport up there it will always be irons only. It’s a good place to warm up but if you’re trying to fix a slice not so good.
The friendly starter and the Den (halfway house) staff typically point out the free water bottles in a huge cooler at the turn to restock in addition to the close time of the Den. I do apologize that your group was not informed and will discuss with those departments. I appreciate your detail as it allows us to go over the areas we need to do better in.
Glad your group enjoyed the golf course and I am confident that our golf staff will be on point for your next visit.

Big Thunder Mountain

If you’ve ever wondered what it would be like to play golf with a scape of Big Thunder Mountain at Disneyland, wonder no more!
Played this course in back to back weekends! First time took my girlfriend, who is very new to golf, place is very intimidating to someone new.
Upon arrival they meet you in the parking lot, confirm your time and direct you to the pro shop. Leave the clubs in the car, after you get checked in, you get a cart, sign the waiver and the COVID release, then take the cart to the parking lot and get your clubs.
Driving range is really the only weak part of this course!, but you’re not there to be a driving range pro anyway!
We played at the end of summer when it was still 118, that said they had a guy with the biggest cooler I’ve ever seen giving you free water!
The course is even better than the pictures and videos you’ve seen! 14 handicap and played from the whites, except hole 2! Well I did play from the whites, but had to play a ball from the tips! Carried the Grand Canyon, but came up short of the fairway, I suggest if it’s not crowded try hole 2 from the back tees, or at least go up there for the view and take a picture!
Every hole could be a signature hole!
Every gone through a drive through snack shack? You will here! We pulled in ordered some snacks, asked for more ice to fill the cooler on the cart, pulled up and boom, dumped some more ice in the cooler!
I could go on, but I won’t, this place is everything it’s marketed it be! I think the next Phil vs Tiger match should be played here! I want to see how the pros would play this place!
Bucket list course for sure!

Littlefield, Arizona
Beaver Dam, Arizona
LAS VEGAS, NV | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Courtyard Las Vegas Henderson/Green Valley and 2 rounds of golf at Cascata Golf Club & Rio Secco Golf Club.
SEDONA | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Enchantment Resort and 2 rounds of golf at Sedona Golf Resort & Seven Canyons (Troon Privé).
SEDONA | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock and 2 rounds of golf at Oakcreek Country Club & Sedona Golf Resort.
PHOENIX/SCOTTSDALE | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at The Boulders Resort & Spa and 3 rounds of golf at Troon North Golf Club Pinnacle Course, The Boulders South Course and North Course.
THE PALM BEACHES, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at The Seagate Hotel & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at The Seagate Country Club.