The Golf Club at Texas A&M in College Station, Texas, USA | GolfPass

The Golf Club at Texas A&M

Year Built 1950
Architect Ralph Plummer Jeffery D. Blume (1989)

Single Allowed No
Dress code Collared golf shirts are required on the premises. Blue jeans must be presentable.

• Golf Advisor: Top 25 College Courses in the U.S. (2020 #20)

On a College Campus 15

Best greens in the Brazos Valley

With the exception of the bunkers and driving range, the course has survived the Texas drought exceptionally well. This is due solely to the hard work of all the staff and crew. The greens are smooth and roll at stems of about 9.
The bunkers need sand though.

Commented on 08/02/2022

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, u314163185254. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing The Golf Club at Texas A&M!

back down to earth

Rarely play here cause of distance from my home. But while I'm averaging in the 80's on the country course my buddies and I play weekly, thinking I'm ready for a course with fast greens and longer yardage from tee to green, it doesn't take long to realize that I'm not quiet ready. I'll be 62 years old soon and decent off the tee, not very long, can't seem to get second shot where I need it to be. The course is always in very good shape when I've been. Twice in the last year. Still after all of my problems I shot a 92 and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Employees are ALWAYS friendly. Only problem, Driving Range was closed both times I've been there!

Commented on 08/03/2022

Thanks so much for the great review, u1654148. We look forward to welcoming you back to our course soon. Thanks for choosing The Golf Club at Texas A&M.

Commented on 07/19/2022

Hi, u2553286. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at The Golf Club at Texas A&M!

Nice course but weather was very hot unfortunately. Did not care for the carts not allowing us to get very close to certain areas of the course to find a ball. This includes parts of a few fairways.

Commented on 07/18/2022

Hi, u000003819596. Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad you had enjoyed your time at The Golf Club at Texas A&M, and pride ourselves on delivering the best experience possible.

We hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 07/18/2022

Hi, Cparsley20. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing The Golf Club at Texas A&M.

Commented on 07/06/2022

Hi, u314161002994. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at The Golf Club at Texas A&M. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 07/06/2022

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, u314161002994. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at The Golf Club at Texas A&M!

Commented on 06/28/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, msmason0508! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing The Golf Club at Texas A&M!

A Good Course with A Lot of Potential!

This course was very good. Only reason it wasn’t great was a lot of standing water around the greens and in the bunkers. If it had rained the day prior I’d understand but looking back there wasn’t any rain for at least a week. So this had to be from the sprinkler system. Greens were super fast which can be a bummer if you’re not used to that. Overall I’d give this course an 8.5.

Commented on 06/24/2022

Thank you for taking the time to review us, GolfPilot21. Your feedback is valuable, and we appreciate your business. The Golf Club at Texas A&M thanks you!

Commented on 06/16/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, lukab! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing The Golf Club at Texas A&M!

Course plays as different every round!

Today we played The 11am “hot deal” priced tee time. We normally play when we don’t have to pay the full price due to the excellent on line deals.
Since this course is hit or miss due to it having ongoing improvements (mostly for the betterment), and the very often impatient student aged golf who can’t be bothered to wait to tee off while your playing your next shot, “hot deals” are the most affordable way to truly get the best value for the round. Last week we got lucky In that we played on pristine cut turf and the greens were for the most part predictable in speed and puttable. However, a day like today, we ended up with the latter and had the odd ball not so great course conditions. Coupled with students driving on us despite letting people play through. The biggest issue was the greens were aerated and sanded since last week and they hadn’t been rolled and this made for slow bumpy greens. Also someone at some point came out with round up and sprayed phallic and nswf pic and words in the cut and greens. Other wise we had a great round. It is a bit hot and hydration stations at not to many places and no bevcart was to be seen. But like I said, “hot deals” pricing makes up for these deficiencies. It would not have been as enjoyable to play tHe course as it was today if we had paid full price.

Commented on 06/16/2022

Hi, texasbrownsnake. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing The Golf Club at Texas A&M.

Commented on 06/16/2022

Hi, YANKEETRAV. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at The Golf Club at Texas A&M!

Better than avg course

The course is in really good shape considering the lack of rain we’ve had. Greens are in good shape they were redone, June 2020. Only complaint is needs better beverage cart service. Sometimes you see them every 3rd hole and sometimes not at all!

Commented on 06/13/2022

Hi, u9596368. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at The Golf Club at Texas A&M!

Great Course.

It’s definitely a solid course for the College Station area. Probably my favorite due to the course maintenance compared to others in the area.

Commented on 06/07/2022

Thank you for your review, BTrain2877. We will pass along your positive experience and feedback to our team at The Golf Club at Texas A&M. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Good Aggieland course.

Wide-open course with visibility. Some challenging holes.

Please, please, there needs to be some signage that indicates where to go for the next hole or the green.

Commented on 05/23/2022

Hi, u00000996148. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing The Golf Club at Texas A&M.

Greens = perfect

There are other courses in the area, but let me assure you, the extra bit of money you will pay to play here, is 100% worth it.

Commented on 05/18/2022

Thank you for your review, u314159788818. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at The Golf Club at Texas A&M. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Bad bunkers

The bunkers were mostly unplayable, and I was not made aware of this till I got to the first tee box. The greens were in good condition, considering they had been plugged recently. The lauout is kind of funky and there is no overall map of the course provided to help you find your way around.

Commented on 05/11/2022

Hi, u314162712370. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing The Golf Club at Texas A&M.

Commented on 05/10/2022

Hi, u314162688313. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at The Golf Club at Texas A&M!

College Station, Texas
Navasota, Texas
Hearne, Texas
AUSTIN, TX | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Horseshoe Bay Resort and 3 rounds of golf on Horseshoe Bay's Apple Rock, Ram Rock, & Slick Rock Courses.
SAN ANTONIO, TX | Come play where the pros play! Enjoy 3 nights’ accommodations at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at TPC San Antonio (The Canyons & The Oaks Courses), site of the PGA Tour’s Valero Texas Open.
SAN ANTONIO, TX | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at La Cantera Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at La Cantera Resort - Resort Course.
EL DORADO, AR | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at The Haywood El Dorado, Tapestry Collection by Hilton and 2 rounds of golf at Mystic Creek Golf Club.