Learn more about becoming a member at
Ansty Golf Club - Championship Course

Style Parkland

Year Built 1990

Dress code Smart casual

Clubhouse, Conference Facilities, Banquet Facilities

Booked and paid with GolfNow. Upon arrival there was no evidence of the booking on their site and the course was fully booked. Managed to squeeze us in as we had paid a lot of money! 5 hour round was tough when the course was in such poor condition

Bogg standard

Course unplayable should not have been open as 50% of holes played had standing water on fairways or greens walked off as didn’t want to ruin course and fed up of pulling up plugged balls layout good and friendly staff

Awful Round

Had we booked through there app it would of cost the 3 of us £20 each instead booking though golf now it cost us £28 each which was very frustrating when we were told.

When arriving the girls on till were very friendly but told us we had to carry, again very frustrating when there was no mention of this on the club website or social media and two of my party had tour bags. The girls were very good and loaned us 2x carry bags. Not a great start but the issue was sorted.

To put in bluntly the course was in horrendous conditions and the course should of been shut. The fairways on almost every hole were flooded some were like mini lakes running across the fairway.

Many of the greens were also flooded with puddles all over them making putting almost a waste of time

I stopped playing the course a few years ago as the old regime let anyone on and the condition of the course wasn’t worth the money. I was told though the course was under new management and was worth another look. As you can tell by my review we were very disappointed and to top it off whilst playing we came across 2x holes that had 6 players playing in each group.

We didn’t complain as the two girls on the desk were very young and we had at least had some fresh air after the Xmas period.

Sadly we won’t be returning

Course good condition

Enjoy my round of golf course looks good condition nice to see work being in some area course fairway good greens look good bunkers not good would like play every week if could

Ansty Golf Centre

Great course which every hole is different and challenging

Greens very good conditions course good bunkers need a lot work doing to them but enjoy myself & I would play course again

Great place to play golf

Excellent course. Open fairways. Great for beginners and casual play.excellent value for money. Great facilities off course for drinks and snacks. Will definitely be playing here again

Friendly Place

New owners trying really hard to put right a few years of neglect. Staff doing a great job so far of making golfers welcome and improving course.

Getting there!

Played this course for the first time in two years as I seen it was under new management. Staff were friendly and helpful on arrival and enjoyed the round. Is still needs some TLC especially on the greens but I guess that will take some time. My only recommendation is dropping the price while the course gets its reputation back, you can play better quality courses around Coventry and Warwickshire for the same cost with better greens/fairways/clubhouse facilities so drop the cost slightly and people will return.

Well done to the new team

A marked difference since the new owners have taken over - plenary of staff … course Marshall checking up … fairways have some TLC and the greens are very good compared to recent years - the course Marshall told us there is a bunker programme planned for improvement also

Well done to the new owners … I am too busy to join a club but Ansty is my default course now over and above stoneleigh and the others in the area

Needs work

This is one of the worst courses I have played on. Greens were cracked, tees had hardly any grass, no sand in the bunkers, no dress code which is off putting, no pro shop. I understand it's under new owners but they need to change the course conditions and dress code ASAP

Pace of play - nightmare

Being very much a part time golfer Ansty is handy, it's local and you can usually book. Recent experiences however have been poor, there is no management of tee times.
My 2 ball arrived for our 10am tee time hoping to be away by half 2 latest, we couldn't tee off until half 10 due to the queue on the first tee. After teeing off it took us 45 minutes to play 3 holes. The pace of play was nothing to do with standard of play with me parring the first 3 holes and my friend being 2 over. The wait on each tee was excruciating and others complained.
We walked off after 3 holes as my playing partner needed to pick his kid up at 3:30, we calculated it'd of taken us at least 6 hours at that pace of play, thankfully we were given a full refund but it was a complete waste of a morning.

Good Midweek Round

Played this course for the 1st time in over 10 years. Really enjoyed it and was glad to re-visit after all this time.
Some tricky holes with dog leg either right or left and a few Par 3's but long Par 3's all around 180yds.
Like to play different course across the West Mids and for the £20 fee i'll be happy to come back and play again soon.

Bramcote, Wolvey
Coventry, Warwick
Hinckley, Hinckley and Bosworth
Nuneaton, Nuneaton and Bedworth
Stoneleigh, Warwick
LONDON, ENGLAND | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations at Berystede Hotel in Ascot and 5 rounds of golf at Sunningdale New Course, Walton Heath, Sunningdale Old Course, St. Georges Hill, and Swinley Forest.
SOUTHPORT | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations at Vincent Hotel in Southport and 5 rounds of golf at Hillside, Royal Liverpool, Formby, Royal Lytham & St. Annes, and Royal Birkdale.
WALES | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations at Y-Branwen in Harlech and Coldra Court in Celtic Manor and 5 rounds of golf at Aberdovey, Royal St. Davids, Pennard, Royal Porthcawl, and Celtic Manor 2010.
NORTHERN IRELAND | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations at Bayview Hotel in Bushmills and Burrendale Hotel in Newcastle and 5 rounds of golf at Portmarnock, Portstewart, Royal County Down, Ardglass, and Royal Portrush.
DUBLIN, IRELAND | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations at The Green Hotel in Dublin City and 5 rounds of golf at County Louth, The Island, Portmarnock, Royal Dublin, and K Club (Palmer North).