Style Parkland

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, Delta, Mastercard

Catering

Clubhouse, Meeting Facilities, Banquet Facilities

Fabulous course

Chevin is a varied and testing mature course, which we enjoyed in excellent condition.

Chevin GC by Golfnoe

First impressions first class.
Richard in the pro shop was friendly and gave a quick overview of the course.
The course was in brilliant condition.
Our tee time was 14.00;and was surprised by how busy the course was.
We teed off before time as the four ball in front of us moved off quickly and continued to keep up with them for three or four holes as they were in buggies.
We did fall back after due the hilly conditions and not knowing the course as this was the first time at this course.
At around the ninth hole the four ball behind were catching us up so a asked if wanted to pass through they politely refuse so we carried on.
Two hole further on a three ball behind the four ball behind became abusive saying we were holding the whole we explained we offered to let the four through but still one of the three continued to be rude and abusive, unbelievable. I would reported this foul abusive person if the pro shop had been open when completed our round.
This spoiled our round and really upset out group.
I feel we will not return as the course is too hard for senior members.

Beautiful course but some lottery drives

Heard this course was hilly which was great but couple holes impossible to land ball in fairway
Very picturesque
Greens in pretty good condition but can see they will be fantastic
Very friendly club will definitely return

Good Course with Great Views

Managed to book and play the course in the best weather for the time of the year.
The course is very hilly and the climb to the top of the course (11th green I think) is a challange but the views all around the course make this more than worthwhile.
Its a very dry course and I would suggest/think it would be good in wet weather?
Green fast and true. We had a few areas of GUR in and around the green but all in all a good track

Wicked sick Course

First time playing here, having not heard anything about the course. Although the weather wasn’t great and the greens had been very recently aerated it was absolutely brilliant! Each hole is fantastic and as you climb higher and higher as you play through the course the views become better and better. A fairly open course as well which aids those who may struggle off of the tee box. Will certainly returning!

Enjoyable Course With Great Views

Front 9 largely uphill, so quite demanding without a buggy, but worth it for the views. Back 9 plays considerably easier, with some interesting holes off elevated tees. Definitely worth a visit.

Dramatic Weather!!

In the teeth of some dramatic weather this this course held up very well indeed.
Come and try it you won’t be disappointed

What a hidden gem in the East Midlands and incredibly beautiful, well and laid out course.

As always I thoroughly enjoy my visits to Chevin. I live in Leics and I come up 2-3 times a year to play the course. Very friendly staff and every member I.met were friendly and welcoming. I went round with 2 members, Jerry & Dave who were both great company and the round went very quickly in I thoroughly enjoyed it. The course is in fantastic condition and whilst the walk was quite hilly for the first 9 holes the course is well laid out. My favourite holes - the 4th/6th/10th/12th/14th/17th/18th and the views from the 13th fairway are the best in the region. Well done Chevin staff and members and I wish I lived nearer as I would jump at the chance to become a member.

Anonymous

Scenery and sorcery

From the first tee the fairways look like a carpet. An excellently maintained course that played particularly hard due to an unrelenting wind. This is Derbyshire so perhaps that is to be expected! The terrain is used to frame so many of the holes wonderfully and the greens have subtle and hidden breaks that caused our group great challenge. I would say this is the best course in terms of layout and conditions that I have played in Derbyshire. A real treat and I will be back

Lovely greens, good short course, hilly

Worth a play for sure. If you like quirky courses where strategy is valued more than length then this is very good. Undulating fairways throughout and lots of elevation. Greens were really good and ran very true. I felt the par 3s were pretty weak (first three only 120 yards) with little danger. 18th was a strong finishing par 5. Will play again.

Fantastic

Although the course is fairly local to me it was my first visit to the course. It certainly will not be my last either. Lovely picturesque course, you climb the first 11 holes and the rest are downhill. I would say it's one of the best courses I have played on. The greens are extremely well kept, thick and quick. I would recommend this course to anyone.

Top top class

What a stunning course, greens were perfection. Can not give any form of negative comment as it was incredible...

Had to Play Again

Second visit in a couple of week.

This course is an excellent test of golf, with a mixture of testing shorter par 3/4 holes and some longer Holes for the bigger hitters.

Chevin is in excellent condition with receptive true greens. Ball placement is key around here to allow attacking shots in to greens.

Staff were friendly and the pace of play is the best around having previously followed a 4 ball round in 3 hours 15 and a 3 ball on my second visit in a similar time.

Carrying may be hard work for some as the course sits on a large Derbyshire hill which also tests your ball striking on uneven lies.

4/5

Brailsford, Derbyshire Dales
Codnor, Amber Valley
Mickleover, Derby
Mickleover, Derby
SOUTHPORT | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations at Vincent Hotel in Southport and 5 rounds of golf at Hillside, Royal Liverpool, Formby, Royal Lytham & St. Annes, and Royal Birkdale.
WALES | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations at Y-Branwen in Harlech and Coldra Court in Celtic Manor and 5 rounds of golf at Aberdovey, Royal St. Davids, Pennard, Royal Porthcawl, and Celtic Manor 2010.
NORTHERN IRELAND | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations at Bayview Hotel in Bushmills and Burrendale Hotel in Newcastle and 5 rounds of golf at Portmarnock, Portstewart, Royal County Down, Ardglass, and Royal Portrush.
LONDON, ENGLAND | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations at Berystede Hotel in Ascot and 5 rounds of golf at Sunningdale New Course, Walton Heath, Sunningdale Old Course, St. Georges Hill, and Swinley Forest.
DUBLIN, IRELAND | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations at The Green Hotel in Dublin City and 5 rounds of golf at County Louth, The Island, Portmarnock, Royal Dublin, and K Club (Palmer North).