Emerald Lakes Golf Course

Year Built 1991
Golf Season Year Round

9-Hole Rounds 11

Emerald lakes

Played a little slow, but the course is always in great shape and the staff are friendly

Commented on 11/24/2021

Commented on 11/01/2021

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Emerald Lakes Golf Course!

Commented on 10/26/2021

Commented on 10/18/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Emerald Lakes Golf Course!

Great Course, Great Value

This was my first time playing at Emerald Lakes. It's a 9-hole course, and far exceeded my expectations. The course has a great layout, and many of the holes are challenging. There is a lot of water to avoid, and some of the fairways are narrow. It definitely forces you to be accurate off the tee. Surprisingly, the greens were multi-tiered, firm, and not easy to read. For $16 for 9-holes, it is a great bargain I would recommend to anyone who wants to get out and play a quick 9.

Commented on 10/18/2021

Hello, We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Emerald Lakes Golf Course!

Underrated nine hole course

Emerald Lakes course has real charm. It’s also a nine hole course that has two very decent par 5s,, surprisingly high quality greens, and is probably the best bang for your buck in town if you’re considering not playing a full 18 dominating your entire day. But you can if you want to of course, on your second go round. Believe it or not, it’s shining factor is it’s driving range of all things, with brand new mats, brand new yellow balls, absolutely fairly priced, and even has a very nice overhang for hot days. You can practice on grass or mats, and it’s an extremely convenient and full service range that surpasses many big clubs I have played at elsewhere. I would buy the place and run it in a heartbeat because of its location, if anybody ever wants to invest! No kidding.

Commented on 10/14/2021

Hi, thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Emerald Lakes Golf Course.

Commented on 10/13/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Emerald Lakes Golf Course!

One of the most beautiful executive courses in California.

Returned to this course the first time in almost ten years. Came here to play with my sister who just picked up the clubs a year ago. The course appears to have made a great improvement the last several years of my not playing here. Well maintained fairways and the greens. Adequate yardage signs and fast greens and clear bunkers. The holes are not long but the greens give us enough challenge to enjoy the game. Players are polite and courteous to others that make the game pleasant. Usually the attitude of the players are influenced by the the management style of the staff and it was so obvious. Thanks GolfNow for keeping this course on your list. Seven minute driving from home is best advantage for me.

Commented on 10/12/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Emerald Lakes Golf Course thanks you!

Commented on 10/14/2021

Hello, we appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Emerald Lakes Golf Course. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Commented on 09/28/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Steve! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Emerald Lakes Golf Course!

Commented on 09/24/2021

A great day...

My wife and I played this morning. Great weather with a course in great shape and good service.
Hard to beat!

Commented on 09/20/2021

Fun course.

The course was fun. Small but fun. Course conditions are excellent. The only drawback was the wait between holes. The group in front of us was waiting on the group in front of them and so on…..

Not sure if they are scheduling poorly or it was just one of those days. I’ll try the course again and if it’s the same way, I won’t play a third time.

Commented on 09/16/2021

We apologize for the pace of play issue you experienced. We always try to keep a great pace when having our golfers on the course. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback as we will use your review to better the experience going forward. We hope you give us another try in the near future!

Emerald lakes

Great course, always in great shape, I perfect 9 hole gold track on a hot day!

Commented on 09/07/2021

Wow! We are so happy you enjoyed your round! We look forward to seeing you again soon at Emerald Lakes Golf Course.

Diamond in rough

Well maintained. Lush, challenging, awesome greens and you just can't beat the price. Will be back soon

Commented on 09/16/2021

Great Course to Play

Emerald Lakes is one of the high end courses in Elk Grove. Very well designed by Rick Yount, and a challenging course. I’d rate as the number 1 one 9 hole course in Sacramento. I highly recommend it.

Commented on 09/09/2021

Hello! Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Emerald Lakes Golf Course.

Commented on 08/27/2021

I’ve played this course a bunch over the years and love it. It’s always I’m great shape, green grass, beautiful greens, and just a great course. My only complaint is wishing they had 18 holes!!! Love this course, especially for twilight rate. You can’t beat it.

Commented on 08/13/2021

Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Emerald Lakes Golf Course.

Kate the Pro

Absolutely awesome.
Kate is a real PGA pro and Emerald Lakes is now on my favorites list

Commented on 08/10/2021

Thanks so much for your wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us. Please visit again soon. Thanks for choosing Emerald Lakes Golf Course!

Commented on 08/09/2021

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Emerald Lakes Golf Course!

Elk Grove, California
Galt, California
Mather, California
Woodbridge, California
NAPA, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Silverado Resort and Spa and 2 rounds of golf at Silverado Resort and Spa North & South Courses.
SONOMA, CA | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn and 1 round of golf at Sonoma Golf Club.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Hotel Kabuki and 2 rounds of golf at Harding Park & Presidio Golf Club.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA | Enjoy 4 nights’ accommodations at The Laurel Inn & The Beach House Hotel and 4 rounds of golf at TPC Harding Park, Presidio Golf Course, and Half Moon Bay Golf Links.
HALF MOON BAY, CA | Enjoy 1 night's accommodation at Half Moon Bay Lodge and 2 rounds of golf at Half Moon Bay Old Course & Half Moon Bay Ocean Course.