RiverPines Golf Course

Year Built 1992
Architect Denis Griffiths

Another fine course

You can’t go wrong with this course. Always great condition, ideal pace of play, and good layout. Steep price. Still, it is almost worth the money!

Commented on 11/30/2022

Wow! We are so happy you enjoyed your round, CaptainLongstroke! We look forward to seeing you again soon at RiverPines Golf Course.

Commented on 11/30/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing RiverPines Golf Course!

Good value

The course was in good shape, but tee times were booked solid, so wasn’t able to finish 18. I was a single, so I flipped back after 9 to play front side again.

Commented on 11/30/2022

Hello, gsloan907. Thank you for visiting us at RiverPines Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 11/30/2022

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, dgarland55. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing RiverPines Golf Course!

Great value

Arizona golfer here. First time playing in Atlanta. Beautiful course with a fun, walkable layout. Staff stored my travel babes for me, as I played just before heading to the airport. Some great elevated tees, and a number of fun, risk/reward holes. Recommend!

Commented on 11/30/2022

Thank you for your review, batmanlawman. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at RiverPines Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Good round, nice course

Efficient courteous staff. On time start. All goodłį'

Commented on 10/14/2022

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share your favorite part of your experience and what we can do to earn that last star! Thanks for golfing at RiverPines Golf Course!

Nice Public Track

In a area with renowned private courses, RPGC is a nice public track. The only complaint was the very slow pace. I would play again as the course requires some strategy off the tee to keep your ball in play.

Commented on 10/14/2022

Hello, rich4par. Thank you for visiting us at RiverPines Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Great course, ruined by how hard the grounds are

I really wanted to like the course. Wind was blowing very hard I assume due to huirricane passing in the next states, along with somewhat challenging layout that forces you to have good decision making,

Pace was somewhat slow on the back 9, but it was acceptable as I was able to finish all 18 in time.

Problem is that everything was rock hard. Tee box was so hard that I was not able to put a tee in the ground, so I ended up having to play with a higher tee position. Fairway was hard as well, just causes ball to bounce excessively and overrun the green on doglegs, Roughs were not only hard but chunks of grasses simply missing.. Worst part was the greens. They were so hard that the chip shots or approach shots simply did not check, perfect shots just ended up bouncing 6 feet in the air and roll straight past the pin, or green all together. There were some greens that were softer then the other, but most of them were unreasonably hard.

I assume wind had large part for everything being super hard, but I just did not have a great experience.

Commented on 10/05/2022

Hi, u2017569301! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at RiverPines Golf Course!

Very slow pace but fun otherwise

Took two hours to play 9 holes. Course was well maintained and layout was fun. Greens could use a little help.

Commented on 10/05/2022

Hello, dillonswaim. Thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you enjoyed your round at RiverPines Golf Course. That's what we like to hear! We hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 10/05/2022

Thank you for reviewing us, u314163452705. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing RiverPines Golf Course, and we hope to see you again soon.

An excellent test.

Have to think on every shot. Local knowledge important. Played with a regular fortunately. Slick greens, sticky Bermuda rough when you miss a green.

Commented on 09/29/2022

Hello, u000006811960. Thank you for visiting us at RiverPines Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 10/05/2022

Long wait for a big disappointment

I’ve been trying to get a tee time here for a couple years, but have been unable to find a tee time that was convenient. With this course seemingly always booked, I was certain it was going to be a great course. My brother came to visit and we were excited to have secured an afternoon tee time. This course did not meet my expectations at all… greens were in poor condition, I had to hammer several tees in the ground and there were too many blind shots.I’m shocked that people pay such a high rate for this below par course when there are so many better options around. I will likely never play here again.

Good track, awful greens, overpriced

Great layout and staff but how the greens are taken care of is very frustrating. The practice green has become pointless to use, its either burnt out or theres no grass which makes it awfully bumpy. The greens used to be nice but they have gone severely downhill. Every green is littered with ball marks and spots with no grass, there’s no true roll anywhere. The pro shop should politely ask golfers to repair ball marks and invest in signs to put around the greens. Considering the shape of the greens, they should not be charging $75 a weekend round here.

Commented on 09/19/2022

Hi, IP5pz8Ka17EHRfYeSfVf! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at RiverPines Golf Course!

Commented on 09/29/2022

Hi, u5783175. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at RiverPines Golf Course!

My Favorite Course

After all the rain that RiverPines has experienced I was surprised to find the course in such great shape. The fairways drain really well and the greens are starting to come back after a very hot summer. Maintenance does a terrific job.

Commented on 09/15/2022

Hello, u000001696980. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back RiverPines Golf Course!

Great Golf Course

A fabulous facility - well maintained course, great staff, great owner.

Commented on 09/14/2022

Hi, u314162166439. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing RiverPines Golf Course.

Commented on 09/13/2022

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, jsstewart13. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing RiverPines Golf Course!

Roswell, Georgia
Roswell, Georgia
Alpharetta, Georgia
BRASELTON, GA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Château Élan Winery & Resort (Inn at Château or Villas at Château) and 3 rounds of golf at Château Élan Golf Club - Château, Woodlands, & Executive Courses.
GADSDEN, AL | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at the Hampton Inn - Gadsden and 3 rounds of golf at Silver Lakes Golf Club - Championship & Short Courses.
OPELIKA, AL | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at the Auburn Marriott Opelika Resort & Spa at Grand National and 3 rounds of golf at Grand National Golf Club - Lakes, Links, & Short Courses.
TAMPA, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Saddlebrook Resort and 3 rounds of golf at Saddlebrook Resort - Palmer or Saddlebrook Courses. Includes Preferred Golfer experience.