Style Executive
Legacy Golf Links

Year Built 1994
Greens Champion Bermuda Grass
Architect Larry Nelson (1994) Jeff Brauer (1994)

Carts Yes - included in green fee

Steve’s review

Great course to get your short game working. A few tight fairways to challenge you. They are working hard to get grass everywhere. Well worth the cost, go have fun

Commented on 06/15/2021

Hello, thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. We're so glad that you enjoyed your round at Legacy Golf Links. Please visit us again soon!

Beautiful "par 3" course

Legacy Links was an absolute treat to play! The course is in a beautiful location, there's good practice facilities for a warmup and pace of play was very good for a par 3 course. They're re-sodding the back of most tee boxes so the black and white tees are the same distance, and this also means that the tee boxes are a bit bare, but it was very minor. Greens are in very good shape!

Commented on 06/15/2021

Hi, we would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Legacy Golf Links!

Steve’s review

Played with my father in law and he couldn’t stop talking about this course. He enjoyed the fact he could practice his short game and still play par 4s. Even though he beat me, I enjoy playing here. Well worth the cost

Commented on 06/09/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences! Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Legacy Golf Links! We love that you both have a love for the support and that you two could bond together while playing our facility, we truly hope to see you again!

Commented on 06/09/2021

Hi, We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Legacy Golf Links!

Nice par 58

4 par 4 to hit which is nice. Helps to build confidence for newer golfers

Commented on 06/01/2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. We're so glad that you enjoyed your round at Legacy Golf Links. Please visit us again soon!

Steve’s review

Tee boxes are in good shape, tight fairways, greens are in excellent shape. This course is fun and challenging, excellent for practicing your short game. Well worth the drive from Acworth.

Commented on 05/28/2021

Wow! We are so happy you enjoyed your round}! We look forward to seeing you again soon at Legacy Golf Links.

Legacy - Room for Improvement

I’ve played at Legacy more than 5 times, but today was definitely the driest I’ve ever seen the fairways. At times it was barely playable on the patchier pieces of fairway. They definitely need to water more frequently! Other than that, there’s not much to complain about other than pace of play could have been better. The group we played with was really nice and we had a great time chatting with them. Will definitely be back, but please water more frequently!

Commented on 05/26/2021

Thank you for visiting us at Legacy Golf Links. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Steve’s review

Excellent for sharpening your short game. Greens a little rough right now. Well worth the cost

Commented on 05/26/2021

Tthank you for your kind words! The team has worked very hard to get where we are, and we appreciate golfers like you taking notice. We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Legacy Golf Links

Commented on 05/26/2021

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Legacy Golf Links. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 05/11/2021

Commented on 05/11/2021

Nice small course

This was a fun course, but some of the greens were not in the greatest shape, which is one of the only reasons for the 4-star overall rating. I would play here again because it is a good course to improve your game without spending too much money.

Commented on 05/10/2021

Commented on 05/07/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Legacy Golf Links!

Commented on 04/30/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Legacy Golf Links!

Fun course

I've always love playing this course. You can really work on your short game here. I even told one of the grounds keeper they are doing a great job here. I drove from North Gwinnett to play here and I'll do it again. PERFECT SHAPE!

Commented on 05/03/2021

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Legacy Golf Links.

Commented on 04/21/2021

Thank you for your review. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Legacy Golf Links. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 04/19/2021

Commented on 04/19/2021

Great Round Today

I had the first Tee time as a single. Teed off on time no hiccups. Reservation made on Golfnow. The staff was friendly and responsive. The greens are in great shape, the fairways looked good, the par 4 fairways are still growing in and a couple are rocky and the grass hasn't grown in yet. This was perfect for a round before a busy day. Will definitely do this again. Started at 0730 and finished 0935 shot 8 over, due to my errors. The course was fine.

Commented on 04/15/2021

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Legacy Golf Links!

Smyrna, Georgia
Marietta, Georgia
Marietta, Georgia
Atlanta, Georgia
Atlanta, Georgia
Austell, Georgia
BRASELTON, GA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Château Élan Winery & Resort and 3 rounds of golf at Château Élan Golf Club Château, Woodlands, and Par 3 Courses.
TAMPA BAY, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Saddlebrook Resort and 3 rounds of golf at Palmer or Saddlebrook courses including full breakfast buffet daily and unlimited use of practice facilities.
TAMPA BAY, FL | Enjoy 1 nights' accommodation at Saddlebrook Resort and 1 round of golf at Palmer or Saddlebrook courses with unlimited use of practice facilities.
BIRMINGHAM, AL | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at your choice of select Marriott properties in the Birmingham area and 2 rounds of golf at Highland Park Golf Course.