Fox Creek Golf Club

Architect John LaFoy

Carts Yes - included in green fee

Junior Golfers 7

Commented on 06/14/2021

Hi, we would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Fox Creek Golf Club!

Commented on 06/09/2021

Hi, Carlton We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Fox Creek Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Inexpensive executive course

Putting area and driving range on site. Course needs a little work but is perfect for practice course and moves fast.
We played 18 holes in less than 4 hours.

Commented on 06/02/2021

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had a great time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Fox Creek Golf Club.

Nice executive course

Very nice staff & facilities. Several holes adjacent to each other so it felt awkward and unsafe on a few holes; remaining holes ok. Tee boxes and some greens still needed to grow in. Pace was OK for a Saturday..

Commented on 06/01/2021

Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Fox Creek Golf Club!

Commented on 06/01/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We would love to know how we can earn those last two stars next time! Thanks for playing Fox Creek Golf Club.

Commented on 05/26/2021

Thank you for reviewing us. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Fox Creek Golf Club, and we hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 05/26/2021

We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Fox Creek Golf Club. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Commented on 05/26/2021

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Fox Creek Golf Club!

Greens

Front 9 greens need improvement but the course is fun and I keep coming back.

Commented on 05/10/2021

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Fox Creek Golf Club.

Good, somewhat challenging

My husband and I often play here. We are intermediate golfers and this course provides us with a Challenge just above our skill level. The greens were recently sanded so they were a little bit rough and hard to read. All in all it was a pleasurable play once again and the staff are always friendly and helpful.

Commented on 05/03/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Fox Creek Golf Club thanks you!

Commented on 04/20/2021

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Fox Creek Golf Club.

Children at the helm.

The gal at the front desk was amazing. Very helpful, super nice and professional. For some reason though, the starter allowed a twosome to sneak in in front of us on the turn (I got paired up with a twosome because I was by myself, which was fine) on a Sunday afternoon when the course was already packed and stacked on top of each other. We were already waiting on every tee box and then suddenly these guys appeared on 10. I questioned the starter, who appeared to be in his late teens, early 20's, why he would do that when he was going around telling golfers that they needed the carts in by 6. He simply replied, "It was just a twosome, right?" and rolled away. This added 12+ minutes to our game that was already racing daylight. I hope they tipped him a 20 because he lost that 20 from us. I'll be hard pressed to play there again. Think I'll stick with Legacy, next door or other nearby options. Greens were in decent shape, nice fairways.

Commented on 04/21/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff. Thanks for visiting Fox Creek Golf Club!

Commented on 04/20/2021

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us at (770) 435-1000 to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Fox Creek Golf Club!

Beat to death

Two years ago, FC was a perfect short course after work. Never clocked a round over three hours, plenty of marshals to keep to moving, and reasonably priced. Today, the course looks beat up and two greens and probably 4 tee boxes are lost for the year. Not worth the almost 50 it cost to play and the pace was super slow.

Commented on 04/13/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Fox Creek Golf Club. We hope to see you again in the future.

Wait till June

Haven’t played an executive course for some time. Was looking for a change and possibly walking in the future. I know all muni courses struggle with course condition in winter and spring. This was bad. They were working on the bunkers but has a lot of work to do on fairways and greens. I’ll be back in June. Hope it will be improved!

Commented on 04/08/2021

Commented on 04/05/2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take customer feedback very seriously at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind. Thank you for playing Fox Creek Golf Club.

Commented on 04/23/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for choosing Fox Creek Golf Club.

Commented on 04/05/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating}! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Fox Creek Golf Club!

Smyrna, Georgia
Marietta, Georgia
Marietta, Georgia
Atlanta, Georgia
Atlanta, Georgia
Austell, Georgia
BRASELTON, GA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Château Élan Winery & Resort and 3 rounds of golf at Château Élan Golf Club Château, Woodlands, and Par 3 Courses.
TAMPA BAY, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Saddlebrook Resort and 3 rounds of golf at Palmer or Saddlebrook courses including full breakfast buffet daily and unlimited use of practice facilities.
TAMPA BAY, FL | Enjoy 1 nights' accommodation at Saddlebrook Resort and 1 round of golf at Palmer or Saddlebrook courses with unlimited use of practice facilities.
BIRMINGHAM, AL | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at your choice of select Marriott properties in the Birmingham area and 2 rounds of golf at Highland Park Golf Course.