Egwani Farms Golf Course

Architect D. J. DeVictor

Credit Cards Accepted VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express Welcomed

Near the Airport 27

First Timer

I’m from Virginia and have played many courses in Tennessee and I must say that from check in to the 19th tee this experience was excellent. The course was great, fairways like carpet and once I had a few holes in the greens rolled a lot better! Will definitely be back!!!

Commented on 08/28/2020

Your feedback is important to us, u011522877. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Egwani Farms Golf Course.

Course

Course is in FANTASTIC shape and the GREENS are amazing. One of best public course in Knoxville area by far.

Commented on 08/27/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, Eric2877! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 08/25/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Egwani Farms Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 08/25/2020

Hello, u000006510418. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take customer feedback very seriously at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind. Thank you for playing Egwani Farms Golf Course.

Well Run Course

Conveinant range and short game practice area. They announce who is next on tee over PA so you can get full use before playing and not wonder where you need to be. Also makes it more pleasant around the tee box with people staying at practice green and not in a cluster around the tee.

Level of maintenance and condition is well above expectation at this price point. Good job of blowing leaves and grass from fairways.

Nice mix of hole difficulty and line of play options from the appropriate tees. Greens challenging but not extreme.

Walkable - lots of direct walking paths through rough - but added cost of cart reasonable. Only long walks are to #1 and #10.

Commented on 08/25/2020

rplybon, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Egwani Farms Golf Course.

Egwani Farms

Beautiful day. Course in great shape. Greens were getting top dressed today but still rolled well. Great day for golf!

Commented on 08/20/2020

Thank you for your review, u004685321. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Egwani Farms Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

First time playing this course, it was in great shape. Greens were great, receptive and rolled true. Fairways were great as well. Has plenty of challenges but is fair. Would play this course every day if I lived near here.
Thanks for the great day,

Commented on 08/17/2020

Hi uIXBG3830IX. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Egwani Farms Golf Course!

Pairing up

When I sign up for a single I don t want paired up with strangers during this pandemic . The staff helped me change it but I wasn’t sure if it was for sure going to happen. I don’t think it’s policy but it should be during this time in our society. If a person signs up as a single he or she should be able to play by themselves.

Commented on 08/24/2020

u314160490699, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Egwani Farms Golf Course.

Great afternoon

The course is in such great shape, the clubhouse staff is friendly, and had a Blackberry Farms beer on tap. Probably the best golf experience in Knoxville overall. And it's very walkable!

Commented on 08/25/2020

Hi u000001495999. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Egwani Farms Golf Course!

Wonderful course!!

Great staff, wonderful layout and beautifully maintained.

Commented on 08/13/2020

Hello, zainman. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Egwani Farms Golf Course!

Commented on 08/17/2020

Hi, u000001220491. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Egwani Farms Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Hot but Fun Day

Egwani is in great shape. The weather was hot, but the pace of play was decent. 4:10 to play 18 on a Saturday is not too bad.

Commented on 08/10/2020

Hello, JCtheVol62. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Egwani Farms Golf Course!

Commented on 08/07/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u314160482141! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Egwani Farms Golf Course!

Commented on 08/06/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u000008226200! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Egwani Farms Golf Course!

Hidden Gem!

Played it for the first time yesterday and absolutely loved it. The only issue is with a couple of holes you have somewhat blind tee shots and nothing on the card or cart tells you how far you can afford to hit it off the tee. My playing partner hit a great tee shot on 11 and we never found it because he hit too much club. We'd never played it before but really had a great time. We'd been playing Avalon for the past couple of months but unfortunately they've lost their greens. Also, being over 55 I received a $5 dollar discount. I'll definitely go back sometime soon. Course was in great shape too!

Commented on 08/17/2020

Hi u314160530771. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Egwani Farms Golf Course.

Extremely Slow Play

4 groups on a few par 4's and all par 5's! Egawni needs rangers to speed up play. Worst I've seen on any course this summer.

Commented on 08/06/2020

Hi, dc908349014. Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game. We are glad to see you rated the course conditions and value to be great during your game. We will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Egwani Farms Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Anonymous

Course layout is very good. Tee boxes, fairways, and greens are in great shape. Golf carts with GSP a big plus. One of the top courses in the Knoxville area.

Commented on 07/28/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 07/27/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u314160484095! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Egwani Farms Golf Course!

Commented on 07/24/2020

Hi u314160215898. We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Please contact us at (865) 970-7132 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at Egwani Farms Golf Course!

Course in great condition

This is one of the most challenging courses in Blount County but is a joy to play. Only one hole ( # 11) is frustrating to me. The course is in great condition and the greens are very fast!

Commented on 07/30/2020

loganhill06, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Egwani Farms Golf Course.

Alcoa, Tennessee