View of the 11th Pala Mesa Resort

Fairways Kikuyu Grass
Greens Kikuyu Grass

Dinner 26

Hit and Miss

Staff was as friendly as they come. The course was in very good shape. Problem: there were sprinklers in the fairway on just about every hole. I had to hit through sprinklers and wet fairways. The pace was slow. We were waiting on the tee boxes from 5 to 10 minutes on just about every hole starting from number hole 4.

Commented on 09/16/2021

Hello. Thank you for visiting us at Pala Mesa Resort. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

its great but

The course was in good shape. the greens roll great. pace of play was OK We did have to wait on the tee from time to time.
The carts are the issue. They get disabled certain areas. The course is not marked to tell you where.They need to rope it off or something. The overhead display is loaded with adds ect. everyt time you go to look at the yardage the screens goes to something else.. Its useless. you should be able sto turn the darn thing off. It would be nice if the flag sticks had reflectors so you could use your range finder.

Commented on 09/16/2021

Hi. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Pala Mesa Resort.

Commented on 09/16/2021

We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Pala Mesa Resort. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Commented on 09/16/2021

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Pala Mesa Resort!

Commented on 09/16/2021

I enjoyed the course. My score was average. There were a few dry spots but the greens were in great shape.

Commented on 09/16/2021

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad you had enjoyed your time at Pala Mesa Resort, and pride ourselves on delivering the best experience possible.

We hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 09/16/2021

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share your favorite part of your experience and what we can do to earn that last star! Thanks for golfing at Pala Mesa Resort!

Not fun

Play this course if you want a 6 hour round. There is no Marshall on the course, we paid for 18, but after 3 hours we left after 9

Commented on 09/13/2021

We apologize for the pace of play issue you experienced. We always try to keep a great pace when having our golfers on the course. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback as we will use your review to better the experience going forward. We hope you give us another try in the near future!

Fun day at Pala Mesa

First off- golf has gotten expensive and crowded so finding a value tee time is my first priority. Rounds of golf for $70 aren’t in my budget so getting on Pala Mesa for $37 was a plus.
Pros:
good price
Greens were very good. True roll and fast.
Staff was friendly and helpful
Good driving range
Very good warm up putting green.
Cons:
Tee boxes were sparse and torn up.
Fairways had lots of bare or very thin spots .
GPS on the carts put us in snail mode way too often without warning. No signage to warn you of impending snail mode which slowed down the round.
Overall good day and good value.

Commented on 09/13/2021

Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Pala Mesa Resort!

Nice Course

Worth the drive to the Pala Resort. The cafe food was mediocre and the restaurant didn't open until 11:00 am. The course is in good shape considering the heat this time of year.

Cart messages

Good round, but the constant messages on the GPS screen about raking bunkers and fixing ball marks are really annoying. A couple of reminders would really be enough.

Commented on 09/13/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting Pala Mesa Resort, and we hope to see you again in the future.

ok track

I paid 37 w/ cart via golfnow. For that $, even though the course was in ok shape it's worth half hr to hr drive to play. The teebox and fairways have patches of no grass but most areas were playable. Greens were decent, very soft sometimes too soft. Pretty fast in certain downhill putts. It has become a typical muni condition course, not the resort course I thought and played many years ago.

Commented on 09/13/2021

Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. Please know the current conditions are by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We will continue to work towards a 5-star experience and we hope to see you back!

Commented on 09/07/2021

Hi! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Pala Mesa Resort. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Challenging but fair. I love to play this course when I can. you have to play it!!

Commented on 09/13/2021

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Pala Mesa Resort.

Nice greens

Greens are in much better shape than many other course this time of year

Commented on 09/07/2021

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Pala Mesa Resort!

Bad Cart Issues

My cart crapped out just before the 10th green. I called the phone number listed on the course card. The person said they would let some know right away.
25 minutes later no one had still come to replace my cart. The people I was playing with had to move on. I was holding up the entire course. No marshal, no one came to assist me. When I called the number again they finally told me they were the main resort number and there was no direct number to the pro shop or starter booth. They left messages but no one came to bring me another cart. Finally after 45 minutes I gave up. Grabbed my clubs and walked of the course. I was within view of the pro shop and no one helped. Anyone that askes me I will tell them never to play there!!

Commented on 09/01/2021

How do I contact you directly?
No phone number given, no email given.
As when I was there playing no one in charge to accommodate customers.

RD

Commented on 09/01/2021

I am willing to give your course another try.
Set me up with a morning tee time this weekend.

RD

Hi there,

We’re sorry to hear of your less-than-satisfactory experience and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies.

We value our customers' opinions and would like to make things right and determine how we can provide a solution that makes you smile.

Please contact us directly. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Pala

The course is in pretty good shape. A few of the fairways could use a little more water, otherwise a nice course.

Commented on 08/30/2021

Thanks so much for the great review. We look forward to welcoming you back to our course soon. Thanks for choosing Pala Mesa Resort.

Great round

Great fast paced round with four of us friends. We let one group of 2 play through but other than that we’re not pressed by other groups. We finished in about 4 hours. Course is challenging but very fun. Greens were in good shape; soft landings for approach shots but surprisingly fast. We definitely hope to play there again! And a shout out to my carnales! Great time with you guys!

Commented on 08/30/2021

Thank you for your review. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Pala Mesa Resort. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Fallbrook, California
Fallbrook, California
Vista, California
4.6519176471
Oceanside, California
SAN DIEGO, CA | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Courtyard San Diego Oceanside and 2 rounds of golf at The Grand Golf Club & Omni LaCosta Resort & Spa.
SAN DIEGO, CA | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, Golf Club & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at Aviara Golf Club.
ORANGE COUNTY, CA | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Monarch Beach Resort and play 2 rounds of golf at Monarch Beach Golf Links.
ORANGE COUNTY, CA | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at The Resort at Pelican Hill Newport Beach and 2 rounds of golf at Pelican Hill Golf Club - Ocean North & Ocean South Courses.
PALM SPRINGS, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Westin Mission Hills and 3 rounds of golf at Westin Mission Hills - Pete Dye Course, MIssion Hills North - Gary Player Signature Course, and Indian Wells Resort.