Style Executive
Eagle Crest Golf Course at Golf Summerlin

Year Built 1995
Architect Greg Nash (1995) Billy Casper (1995)

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
Dress code Proper golf attire required.

Perfect for the person with a time restraint

This course is an executive course, perfect for the person what time restraints. My buddy and I played this course while visiting Las Vegas and it was perfect. Took us about two hours and 45 minutes to complete all 18 holes. Course condition was great. Our teatime was 750 and we were done by 10:30. Perfect time to get back to the hotel to meet our wives for breakfast. The carts are new, they have a snack bar In the clubhouse. There wasn’t a beverage cart on the course maybe because it was a Monday however with a Course play really don’t need that much. Course has great views of the valley and of the strip. Good value for the money costs us $53 for non resident fee with cart. Highly recommend!

Commented on 07/30/2021

u220951435, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Golf Summerlin - Eagle Crest Course.

Commented on 07/26/2021

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, firexstream. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Golf Summerlin - Eagle Crest Course!

Hello u000003939592,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future to earn that last star!

Fun course and great Views.

The time spent playing on the course was enjoyable. The views of the city and course layout was well though out. I will be back to play here again.

Commented on 07/26/2021

FrankOrnelas, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Golf Summerlin - Eagle Crest Course.

Fun and fast course

Had a great round of golf at Eagle Crest. The best part was we finished eighteen beautiful holes in less then 3 hours and were leaving before 9am. The course runs smooth and is groomed very well. The only thing that was weird to me is that the driving range is tucked right in between two holes. So on holes 1 and 9 I had to keep my head on a swivel with one eye focusing on my swing and the other on the range to make sure I didn’t catch a stray ball to the head. The cafe was also closed at 6 am which was unfortunate for the unprepared golfers(me) because I didn’t have any snacks or drinks on the course. But overall I had a great time and I would definitely recommend this course to a friend. I will be coming back here for another round soon.

Commented on 07/06/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, u4272725. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Golf Summerlin - Eagle Crest Course thanks you!

Depressed

The manager was sitting at a seat watching golf at 100 AM. He was rude and the girl who worked behind the desk was fantastic. But he was a joke.
Bill

I'ill never go back

Commented on 06/30/2021

Hello, billbecker56. Thank you for reviewing the course. We would like to apologize for your recent experience.
That wasn't our manager, although they were an internal employee of ours. We thank you for addressing your concerns as we are ensuring that you have a more positive experience in the future. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 06/21/2021

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, u734952874. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Golf Summerlin - Eagle Crest Course!

Commented on 06/16/2021

Hi, marcyu0818. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Golf Summerlin - Eagle Crest Course!

To much

When we arrived they notified me the back 9 was closed and they just finished sanding the greens. I feel $71 dollars was a bit much to play the front 9 twice

Commented on 06/16/2021

Thanks so much for your wonderful review, Joel8016465. We are thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us. Please visit again soon. Thanks for choosing Golf Summerlin - Eagle Crest Course!

Commented on 06/06/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, mike211! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Golf Summerlin - Eagle Crest Course!

Commented on 06/02/2021

u314161529607, thank you for the awesome review! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another great experience, and thanks for choosing Golf Summerlin - Eagle Crest Course.

Commented on 05/04/2021

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, Debstee. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Golf Summerlin - Eagle Crest Course!

Commented on 05/01/2021

Hi, JPro702. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Golf Summerlin - Eagle Crest Course. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Golfing the best

Course in very good condition..excellent pace 2 hrs 45 mins great golf partners (Kyle and Dino..will be back soon

Commented on 05/01/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, jett2ivyy. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Golf Summerlin - Eagle Crest Course thanks you!

Commented on 05/01/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, jValdez91. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Golf Summerlin - Eagle Crest Course!

Commented on 05/01/2021

Hi, u000007931839. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us at (800) 803-0758 to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Golf Summerlin - Eagle Crest Course!

Commented on 05/01/2021

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, u846127896. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Golf Summerlin - Eagle Crest Course!

Commented on 05/01/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, u846127896. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Golf Summerlin - Eagle Crest Course!

Good course and fun day. People are always very pleasant. It was just extremely slow. We crawled from hole to hole. A number of people for a huge backup. It is a lovely area and the folks who run the course are pleasant so I will go back for sure.

Commented on 05/01/2021

Hello, u314161208931. Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. We're so glad that you enjoyed your round at Golf Summerlin - Eagle Crest Course. Please visit us again soon!

Commented on 04/13/2021

Hello, u000005429349. Thank you for visiting us at Golf Summerlin - Eagle Crest Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

4.2037294118
Las Vegas, Nevada
LAS VEGAS, NV | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Courtyard Las Vegas Henderson/Green Valley and 2 rounds of golf at Cascata Golf Club & Rio Secco Golf Club.
PALM SPRINGS, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Westin Mission Hills and 3 rounds of golf at Westin Mission Hills - Pete Dye Course, MIssion Hills North - Gary Player Signature Course, and Indian Wells Resort.
PALM SPRINGS, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Renaissance Esmeralda Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at Indian Wells Golf Resort - Celebrity & Players courses.
PALM SPRINGS, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Renaissance Esmeralda Resort & Spa, and 2 rounds of golf at Indian Wells Golf Resort - Celebrity & Players Courses
PALM SPRINGS, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at La Quinta Resort & Club and 6 rounds of golf at Westin Mission Hills - Pete Dye Course, Mission Hills North - Gary Player Signature Course, Indian Wells Resort courses, PGA WEST Pete Dye Mountain Course, and PGA WEST Pete Dye Dunes Course