Style Executive
Eagle Crest Golf Course at Golf Summerlin

Year Built 1995
Architect Greg Nash (1995) Billy Casper (1995)

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
Dress code Proper golf attire required.

enjoyable round of golf

Not the first time golfing here and not the last. There are alot of par threes here which may not be challenging for some people, but I come out to golf to smoke a few cigars, have a few beers, soak up the sunshine, and not to keep score. The course was in pretty good shape.

Commented on 10/22/2021

Hello, u1144693048. Thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you enjoyed your round at Golf Summerlin - Eagle Crest Course. That's what we like to hear! We hope to see you again soon!

Really Short Course but fun

I had played eagle crest before but forgot how short and how many Pat 3’s there are. However, that’s what a lot of people like, short & sweet! Course was in good conditions, greens especially. Pace of play was great, it was quiet and refreshing. Not fancy or very difficult, but fun and fast. It probably not for everyone, but a nice change of pace.

Commented on 10/18/2021

u000002420278, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Golf Summerlin - Eagle Crest Course.

Commented on 10/18/2021

Hi, chefvegas777. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Golf Summerlin - Eagle Crest Course!

Commented on 10/11/2021

Hi, u314162256063. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Golf Summerlin - Eagle Crest Course. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Made a tee time on the wrong day cancelled 5 minutes later unable to get a refund (2 golfers 96 $ ) will never use golf now again or golf at eagle crest,

Commented on 10/11/2021

Hi Crumesml,

We’re sorry to hear of your less-than-satisfactory experience and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies.

We value our customers' opinions and would like to make things right and determine how we can provide a solution that makes you smile.

Please contact us directly at the pro shop. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Great Executive Course!

Great short course! I enjoyed the round very much and would certainly play it again when I'm in the area. Wish the greens had been a little faster, (and they were getting ready to overseed), but it was really hot and I understand they have to protect them. Challenging enough for a player, but also a great course to start to learn the game!

Commented on 09/18/2021

Hello, dvanhooser. Thank you for visiting us at Golf Summerlin - Eagle Crest Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Plays Once a year
Commented on 09/07/2021

Hi, jemmons. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Golf Summerlin - Eagle Crest Course. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 08/23/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, v1ckru! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Golf Summerlin - Eagle Crest Course!

Commented on 08/20/2021

Hi, connerarny. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Golf Summerlin - Eagle Crest Course. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Perfect for the person with a time restraint

This course is an executive course, perfect for the person what time restraints. My buddy and I played this course while visiting Las Vegas and it was perfect. Took us about two hours and 45 minutes to complete all 18 holes. Course condition was great. Our teatime was 750 and we were done by 10:30. Perfect time to get back to the hotel to meet our wives for breakfast. The carts are new, they have a snack bar In the clubhouse. There wasn’t a beverage cart on the course maybe because it was a Monday however with a Course play really don’t need that much. Course has great views of the valley and of the strip. Good value for the money costs us $53 for non resident fee with cart. Highly recommend!

Commented on 07/30/2021

u220951435, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Golf Summerlin - Eagle Crest Course.

Commented on 07/26/2021

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, firexstream. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Golf Summerlin - Eagle Crest Course!

Hello u000003939592,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future to earn that last star!

Fun course and great Views.

The time spent playing on the course was enjoyable. The views of the city and course layout was well though out. I will be back to play here again.

Commented on 07/26/2021

FrankOrnelas, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Golf Summerlin - Eagle Crest Course.

Fun and fast course

Had a great round of golf at Eagle Crest. The best part was we finished eighteen beautiful holes in less then 3 hours and were leaving before 9am. The course runs smooth and is groomed very well. The only thing that was weird to me is that the driving range is tucked right in between two holes. So on holes 1 and 9 I had to keep my head on a swivel with one eye focusing on my swing and the other on the range to make sure I didn’t catch a stray ball to the head. The cafe was also closed at 6 am which was unfortunate for the unprepared golfers(me) because I didn’t have any snacks or drinks on the course. But overall I had a great time and I would definitely recommend this course to a friend. I will be coming back here for another round soon.

Commented on 07/06/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, u4272725. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Golf Summerlin - Eagle Crest Course thanks you!

Depressed

The manager was sitting at a seat watching golf at 100 AM. He was rude and the girl who worked behind the desk was fantastic. But he was a joke.
Bill

I'ill never go back

Commented on 06/30/2021

Hello, billbecker56. Thank you for reviewing the course. We would like to apologize for your recent experience.
That wasn't our manager, although they were an internal employee of ours. We thank you for addressing your concerns as we are ensuring that you have a more positive experience in the future. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 06/21/2021

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, u734952874. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Golf Summerlin - Eagle Crest Course!

Commented on 06/16/2021

Hi, marcyu0818. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Golf Summerlin - Eagle Crest Course!

To much

When we arrived they notified me the back 9 was closed and they just finished sanding the greens. I feel $71 dollars was a bit much to play the front 9 twice

Commented on 06/16/2021

Thanks so much for your wonderful review, Joel8016465. We are thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us. Please visit again soon. Thanks for choosing Golf Summerlin - Eagle Crest Course!

Commented on 06/06/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, mike211! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Golf Summerlin - Eagle Crest Course!

Commented on 06/02/2021

u314161529607, thank you for the awesome review! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another great experience, and thanks for choosing Golf Summerlin - Eagle Crest Course.

3.6720352941
4.6206647059
LAS VEGAS, NV | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Caesar's Palace Resort & Casino and 2 rounds of golf at Cascata Golf Club & Rio Secco Golf Club.
PALM SPRINGS, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Westin Mission Hills and 3 rounds of golf at Westin Mission Hills - Pete Dye Course, MIssion Hills North - Gary Player Signature Course, and Indian Wells Resort.
PALM SPRINGS, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Renaissance Esmeralda Resort & Spa, and 2 rounds of golf at Indian Wells Golf Resort - Celebrity & Players Courses
PALM SPRINGS, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Renaissance Esmeralda Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at Indian Wells Golf Resort - Celebrity & Players courses.
PALM SPRINGS, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at La Quinta Resort & Club and 6 rounds of golf at Westin Mission Hills - Pete Dye Course, Mission Hills North - Gary Player Signature Course, Indian Wells Resort courses, PGA WEST Pete Dye Mountain Course, and PGA WEST Pete Dye Dunes Course