Style Desert

TPC Las Vegas (formerly known as The Tournament Players Club at The Canyons) is Vegas' premier PGA Tour facility, making it a popular destination for professional players and casual golfers alike. The golf course enjoys a scenic backdrop provided by Red Rock Canyon, with views stretching past the surrounding mountains to the Las Vegas skyline. Lush greens contrast the rugged desert landscape of arroyos and barrancas. This challenging layout will test the shot-making skills of even the most seasoned players. The deceptively sloped greens can be difficult but the fairways are somewhat wide and give a little room for error. The back nine presents a particularly formidable test. It is difficult to pick out a signature hole, but the par-4 13th, nicknamed "Death Valley" is memorable for being one of the best risk-reward opportunities on the golf course.

TPC Las Vegas Golf Course

Year Built 1996
Architect Bobby Weed (1996) Raymond Floyd (1996) Ed Ault Tom Clark

Clubs Yes - included in green fees

Golf Simulator Yes

Clubhouse, Meeting Facilities, Banquet Facilities

Not Exactly The Value Experience...

January 2, 2021

I thought the course condition did not justify the Green fee charged, especially the greens . The course should really push the players to repair their ball marks on the greens. They should provide golfers a free ball repair tool which would encourage repairs. The round cost me ~$190.00, which included rental set of clubs for $53.00.

TPC Las Vegas markets its club as a top rated course and they d9 carry multiple brands of rental clubs (good thing). However, they should have one or two sets of extend shaft clubs to rent for should carry one or two sets of extended length irons (i.e. 1 inch over) for taller players.. The putter they provided was horrible, not only was it the shortest putter, it was the cheapest putter Odyssey makes. The Driver and Fairway Woods were solid.

Pro Shop people were nice, but I could have had an equal or better overall playing experience for lesser cost at several other courses in the area.

Great overall experience

Staff was extremely friendly. Practice facilities was good. The course was in very good condition. Layout is enjoyable and not extremely difficult ( was following the day’s mixed of blue & white tees). Finished the round in just over 4 hours which was a surprise. Highly recommended and will return to play.

Christmas Eve

Light staff with no bag drop off. Everything else was great. Super happy to be able to play today.

TPC Vegas Worth the Money

TPC Vegas is a beautiful course. Challenging and picturesque. It is like all TPC courses I have played, professionally run and in great condition.

Golf Course

Golf was in very condition. Will play again when visit Vegas. =-)

Commented on 12/02/2020

Thank you Wes....we appreciate you sharing your day and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Commented on 12/02/2020

Thank you and Happy Holidays!!!!

don't' do it--brutal pace of play

this is an outstanding, well-maintained, challenging golf course. However, the pace of play was brutal (nearly five hours). After a 2 1/2 hour front nine, we called the pro shop to see if they could do something. A person came out and talked to a couple of groups who were clearly two holes behind. The woman said she talked to them and would monitor the situation--and then disappeared, never to be seen again. The fact that they didn't follow up and that it took a call from them to determine there was a problem indicated their pace of play guidelines were not taken seriously. There are too many good courses in the area to put up with five hour rounds. I'm taking my business elsewhere next time.

Commented on 11/24/2020

Hi Dan, thank you for choosing TPCLV and for taking the time to share your day. We acknowledge and apologize for the slow play you experienced at your 11:10am tee time. Slow play is not common at our club, especially in the mornings. We show your group played in 4:45. Apparently a 16 player group ahead of you was the responsible party. We take pace of play seriously and our golf shop will be detailing action items to improve moving forward. Our Golf Shop will also be reaching out to you via the club survey you completed. Thanks and take care!

what is expected you get

very professional staff. layout and conditions are what a TPC should be. Greens are perfect.

Commented on 11/16/2020

Such a simple statement, but so important and never to be taken for granted. It is our pleasure to deliver and meet your expectations....no doubt they were high as you anticipated playing TPCLV....and we thank you for taking the time to share your day!

Worth the price

My son and I played TPC LV on 10/15 and the course was in pristine shape and we played in under 4 hours. The staff was friendly and accommodating and we saw the cart person at least twice on each side. We played the combo tees because of the slope and rating and thought it was very fair; we are both single digit players and shot close to our number playing it for our first time. I will play again when back in town.

Commented on 10/16/2020

Thank you very much for the wonderful comments and for taking the time to share your day! We didn't always have a blended set of tees, but they have been a nice addition. We're so happy our efforts to provide a terrific golf experience are being being met.....we hope to see you again soon!

Lack of Information makes an unimpressive experience

When you come to play at a TPC course, you expect a top notch experience..i have played several other clurses around the country and have never been as surprised as I was on this occasion.

After stopping in the Pro Shop to buy several items. No mention of any overseeding, mats at the driving range, or no carts on the fairway.

As usual, the blame went to Golfnow not letting people know. At the end of the round, I went into the Pro Shop to pick up my bag tags and was asked by the manager, How were things? So I explained everything only to get the Golfnow answer.
I can tolerant and understand about the overseeding, but not notifying golfers before you pay money, or show up that no carts on the fairway and the failure of communication only to be sitting in the cart before teeing off and the starter saying we are telling you now if you dont want to go out.
I think its pretty clear there are management issues. A good gesture of even taking care of the bag tags could have been nice.

Commented on 10/02/2020

Thank you for your review and feedback of your recent experience at TPC Las Vegas. We truly regret the cart path issue affected your day to such a degree. We try our best to communicate our conditions as honestly and thoroughly as possible.

With that being said, when customers do not book directly with the course, they run the risk of not receiving accurate information. That appears to be the case with your reservation. Your issue should be with Golf Now, not the course. Our booking portal and staff clearly communicate our conditions.

Hopefully there can be a silver lining to this experience and moving forward you will reserve more of your rounds directly with course to avoid a repeat of your experience this time. Thanks and take care.

Unsatisfied

Had to cancel, but could not do it online. Tee time was for Saturday September 5, canceled September 2, within the 48 hr. period. Had to call the course to do so. Golf Now site says I did not cancel within the 48hr. period and have not been refunded the $9.00 and change I charged at times of booking. Recently retired, first time using this site, skeptical of using them again. Very unsatisfied.

Commented on 09/07/2020

Hi, we are sorry for your negative experience regarding having to cancel your time. True, we have a 48hr cancellation policy, but Golf Now is a separate business and unfortunately we don't have control over their business practices. The negative review you have provided here grades our course, not Golf Now. All in all, it seems it should be 5-stars:) Take care and please feel free to reserve directly with our course next time....that might minimize any confusion. If you have any additional concerns, please contact our Sales Department at 702-256-2500 x 230. Thank you!

Request A Vacation Quote From TPC
Please provide your information below and a staff member at TPC will be in contact to help you start planning your travel.
4.1915176471