Style Links
Delaware Springs Golf Course

Year Built 1992
Architect Dave Axland (1992) Dan Proctor (1992)

Carts Yes - $14

Golf School Academy Yes - "Delaware Springs Golf Academy"

Fivesomes Allowed Yes

Bar, Snacks, Grill

Amazing Food 22
Thick Rough 30

Hello? Mr. Marshall?

Played in back of a brutally slow FIVESOME. The “marshall” did nothing about it. The group in back of us was on the tee with us waiting with us on every hole. There was no one in front of them, so after 4 or 5 holes of waiting forever, we jumped ahead of them and were home free after that. They never thought for one second about letting us play through. Greens were slow and bumpy on top of it. Should have called first on that - separate issue. Have always liked this course, but after this I might hesitate playing there again and go with one of the other similar quality courses nearby.

Commented on 05/11/2022

Hi, bockadoo. Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad you had enjoyed your time at Delaware Springs Golf Course, and pride ourselves on delivering the best experience possible.

We hope to see you again soon!

Delaware springs 5/3/22

After nine holes was told to leave course because of lightning nearby .

Commented on 05/06/2022

Hello, rrscoggins. Thank you for leaving us a review. We are sorry to hear your experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you will give us another try in the future. Thank you for choosing Delaware Springs Golf Course.

Love the layout of this course. In good condition, greens show a little sign of recent aeration but condition still pretty good.

Commented on 05/04/2022

Thanks so much for your wonderful review, iamtee2green. We are thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us. Please visit again soon. Thanks for choosing Delaware Springs Golf Course!

Commented on 04/29/2022

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, u000002037851. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Delaware Springs Golf Course!

Commented on 04/27/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Corey1226089! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Delaware Springs Golf Course!

Slowest Foursome in Front EVER

They may have been slow, but they let us play through. I really enjoyed the round! I play to see the beauty of Nature like the "Slow Foursome" in the picture. Also, to meet new people and I was paired with 2 brothers that were great to play with. John & Rey were 2 of the nicest golfers I've meet, most are but they went out of their way to help me because they knew this was the first time to play this course. While I did not shoot one of my better rounds that's on me. I encourage anyone to play here. The course is in great shape and fun.

Commented on 04/29/2022

Hi, GHuber515. Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad you had enjoyed your time at Delaware Springs Golf Course, and pride ourselves on delivering the best experience possible.

We hope to see you again soon!

Aerated greens

The only reason to downgrade this enjoyable course is you might want to wait until the greens have healed. Huge amount of sand filling holes. Greens will be amazing in two or three weeks.

Commented on 04/22/2022

Hi, texag74! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Delaware Springs Golf Course!

Commented on 04/22/2022

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, u314162138103. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Delaware Springs Golf Course!

Commented on 04/22/2022

Hi, Abates24. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Delaware Springs Golf Course!

April 7

Never had a bad experience at this course. It seemed busier than previous outings but play didn't seem to be to slow.

Commented on 04/11/2022

Hi, mikec1954. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Delaware Springs Golf Course.

Slow play - very very slow

There were 2 groups of five players in front of two other groups in front of us (2 players) and it was brutally slow going. On some holes there were 4 different groups either playing or waiting to play. Ridiculous slow play. Course is in very good shape. Amenities are excellent - driving range, restaurant (very friendly staff) and a fully stocked pro shop. Other than slow play it's a very good course.

Commented on 04/11/2022

Hi, gbaty. Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game. We are glad to see you rated the course conditions and value to be great during your game. We will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Delaware Springs Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 04/08/2022

Hi, u000005837363. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Delaware Springs Golf Course!

Never forget

Never played this course. There were 911 reviews and I cannot stand for that as a citizen of this great country. So now there are 912. My buddy played it though and said it was incredible so consider this his review. USA baby

Commented on 04/08/2022

Thank you for your review, u9887995. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Delaware Springs Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Very Nice Course

This was our first time to play here , so some course knowledge would definitely be helpful. Several holes a different line off the tee makes a huge difference. Greens were very good , rolled very true and had some speed to them. I would definitely play there again when in the area.

Commented on 04/08/2022

Thank you for taking the time to review us, ss75223834. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Delaware Springs Golf Course thanks you!

Course is in great shape

We had a great time during our round this past weekend. The greens were in fantastic shape for this time of year. The fairways haven’t got their start on spring growth yet - but continued warmer temperatures will see that change soon. I love the layout of the holes on the course and the many risk/reward options that the par 4s and 5s provide. We liked it so much that we’re coming back next weekend to play it again.

Commented on 03/30/2022

Hi, tbrim. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Delaware Springs Golf Course!

Commented on 03/30/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, BMicahF! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Delaware Springs Golf Course!

Commented on 03/30/2022

Hi, willetta. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Delaware Springs Golf Course!

Commented on 03/30/2022

Hi, u000002136961. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Delaware Springs Golf Course.

Delaware Springs 03/20/2022

Course is always in great shape. Staff also great. Nancy great customer service!!!!

Commented on 03/23/2022

Hello, u000007485713. We are beyond happy to hear you enjoyed a great day at our course. Positive experiences make lifelong golfers. We look forward to many good times ahead with you, and we will pass on your kind words to those responsible so they can continue to help others enjoy great experiences at Delaware Springs Golf Course.

Kingsland, Texas
Meadowlakes, Texas
Kingsland, Texas
Resort/Private
Spicewood, Texas
Spicewood, Texas
AUSTIN, TX | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Horseshoe Bay Resort and 3 rounds of golf on Horseshoe Bay's Apple Rock, Ram Rock, & Slick Rock Courses.
SAN ANTONIO, TX | Come play where the pros play! Enjoy 3 nights’ accommodations at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at TPC San Antonio (The Canyons & The Oaks Courses), site of the PGA Tour’s Valero Texas Open.
SAN ANTONIO, TX | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at La Cantera Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at La Cantera Resort - Resort Course.