Style Links
Delaware Springs Golf Course

Year Built 1992
Architect Dave Axland (1992) Dan Proctor (1992)

Carts Yes - $14

Golf School Academy Yes - "Delaware Springs Golf Academy"

Fivesomes Allowed Yes

Bar, Snacks, Grill

Amazing Food 22
Thick Rough 30

Commented on 11/16/2022

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, VAnderson. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Delaware Springs Golf Course!

Commented on 11/16/2022

Hi, joo030879. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Delaware Springs Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 10/28/2022

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share your favorite part of your experience and what we can do to earn that last star! Thanks for golfing at Delaware Springs Golf Course!

Commented on 10/21/2022

Hi, dburgess63. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Delaware Springs Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 10/19/2022

dburgess63, thank you for the awesome rating! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another great experience, and thanks for choosing Delaware Springs Golf Course.

Commented on 10/19/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Delaware Springs Golf Course!

Very Nice

Great course! Greens were very nice. Pace of play was slow but it was a holiday...

Commented on 10/21/2022

Thanks so much for the great review, dhart76. We look forward to welcoming you back to our course soon. Thanks for choosing Delaware Springs Golf Course.

Commented on 10/19/2022

Hi, KOINSUNG. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Delaware Springs Golf Course!

Commented on 10/19/2022

Hi, MARINESNIPER33. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Delaware Springs Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Fantastic Greens!

My hats off to the DS greens keeper! I played this course twice in 2 weeks and the greens are in the best shape of any course I've played this year! They reveal courses that demand twice the cost.

I play about 100 rounds per year all around central Texas and I'd recommend this course over any at this time.

Commented on 10/10/2022

Hello, egreen523. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Delaware Springs Golf Course!

Bogus Hole Closure

After driving for an hour to get there, upon checking in I was told that due to a sprinkler/flooding issue hole #6 was closed. Perhaps that should have been disclosed sooner. Upon reaching hole #6 we discovered that there was No Flooding & only about a 10 to 20 square foot area that was dug up to at some point repair the sprinkler system. It was in the fairway approximately 20 to 30 yards short of the green. Hole #6 being a par 5 this area could have been marked as ground under repair & therefore the hole could have been played. There was no danger of injuring any workers as there were no workers anywhere in sight. There were maintenance workers on other parts of the course as usual but they are never a problem because players watch out for them & they watch out for players. I would always prefer to play 18 holes as opposed to 17 holes. Actually, felt not cheated but maybe short changed. Perhaps there was a better way to handle the situation. Possibly play the hole with area marked as ground under repair, give a token discount as acknowledgement or notify up front so golfers can choose another course that has all 18 holes fully operational. Thanks for allowing me to vent!

Commented on 10/10/2022

Hi, uBetcha1ParBuster. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Delaware Springs Golf Course.

Commented on 09/26/2022

Dear Delaware Springs -- You asked me for some more particulars about my rating. I think it boils down to layout and routing, though I think I'd rather start on 1 and have started on 10 the last two or three rounds. I appreciate how y'all take care of the course; I like the views, the relative quiet. In years past, Delaware Springs was the best kept secret of the Hill Country; because of all the growth out there and coming out there, I don't think you can get away with calling it that anymore, but the course still holds its charm and is a welcome escape.

Commented on 09/23/2022

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, MattWelch62. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Delaware Springs Golf Course!

Commented on 09/15/2022

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, KTeeler. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Delaware Springs Golf Course!

Commented on 09/07/2022

Hello KTeeler. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future to earn that last star and thanks for choosing Delaware Springs Golf Course!

Commented on 09/13/2022

Hi, John2188021. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Delaware Springs Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

One of the most pleasant outing for golf in a long time. Very well maintained, well laid out course. And a very nice, professional cart lady.

Commented on 09/06/2022

u314162228788, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Delaware Springs Golf Course.

Commented on 08/31/2022

Hello kcbushn. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future to earn that last star and thanks for choosing Delaware Springs Golf Course!

Commented on 08/31/2022

Hello petester. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future to earn that last star and thanks for choosing Delaware Springs Golf Course!

LOVE

This is our favorite course in the Austin area. Great layout and value for the price. We play here at least one time per week and it is amazing every time!

Commented on 08/31/2022

lindseylean, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Delaware Springs Golf Course.

Kingsland, Texas
Meadowlakes, Texas
Kingsland, Texas
Resort/Private
Spicewood, Texas
Spicewood, Texas
AUSTIN, TX | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Horseshoe Bay Resort and 3 rounds of golf on Horseshoe Bay's Apple Rock, Ram Rock, & Slick Rock Courses.
SAN ANTONIO, TX | Come play where the pros play! Enjoy 3 nights’ accommodations at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at TPC San Antonio (The Canyons & The Oaks Courses), site of the PGA Tour’s Valero Texas Open.
SAN ANTONIO, TX | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at La Cantera Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at La Cantera Resort - Resort Course.