Style Links
Delaware Springs Golf Course

Year Built 1992
Architect Dave Axland (1992) Dan Proctor (1992)

Carts Yes - $14

Golf School Academy Yes - "Delaware Springs Golf Academy"

Fivesomes Allowed Yes

Bar, Snacks, Grill

Amazing Food 21
Thick Rough 29

Impressive Course!

Delaware Springs survived the Arctic Storm a like a champ. The fairways were green and gave up some good roll! The greens were fast today so be mindful

The course does have some surprises for those who have never played there. Club down and have a peek over horizons as some well struck balls will run through fairways...like I said, it was fast with a lot of roll.

Awesome experience and worth our hour trip there from Austin. Was scouting the course for an upcoming competition and I’m glad we did!

Carlos

Commented on 03/18/2021

Your feedback is important to us, marfaman. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Delaware Springs Golf Course.

Great course, well kept greens. The definitely get your money’s worth. Staff is great!

Commented on 03/15/2021

Thanks so much for your wonderful review, u314160022262. We are thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us. Please visit again soon. Thanks for choosing Delaware Springs Golf Course!

Commented on 03/15/2021

Hello, Dadbear. Thank you for visiting us at Delaware Springs Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 03/11/2021

Thanks so much for your wonderful review, u029680511. We are thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us. Please visit again soon. Thanks for choosing Delaware Springs Golf Course!

A diamond in the rough!

I had always heard Delaware Springs was a great course to play, but I had only driven by it on my way to Marble Falls in the past. Since covid restricted our playing options, our group gave it a try. We all agreed, we love the course. It mixes risk reward shots with safe options. The fairways are in great shape (winter conditions good) as as the greens smooth but with a degree of challenge reading the sometimes subtile breaks. It's well worth the 50 minute drive.

Commented on 03/15/2021

Your feedback is important to us, Bozo77. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Delaware Springs Golf Course.

Commented on 03/11/2021

u000004188770, thanks for the amazing review and for choosing Delaware Springs Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon!

Love this course!

Fun course to play - pace is usually perfect and so are the conditions. One drawback is that they aren't on GHIN yet, so you can't post scores after you've played the course. Hopefully they'll be on the GHIN system soon. ;)

Commented on 03/11/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, nancyk512. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Delaware Springs Golf Course thanks you!

Commented on 03/04/2021

jlechler, we want to hear more about your experience with us! Please call us at (512) 756-8471. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Commented on 03/01/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, tom2450655! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Delaware Springs Golf Course!

Fast greens

Course was ok, only because of the dormant grass. Greens were fast , especially if you were on the high side of the hole. Not able to stop the ball.

Commented on 03/02/2021

Hi, John5625868. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Delaware Springs Golf Course.

Commented on 02/26/2021

Hi, jlechler. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us at (512) 756-8471 to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Delaware Springs Golf Course!

Commented on 02/25/2021

Hi, u7172756. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Delaware Springs Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Great greens

Greens were amazing. True and fast. Course handled to extreme cold very well.

Commented on 02/25/2021

Your feedback is important to us, u000003110496. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Delaware Springs Golf Course.

Commented on 02/12/2021

Hi, metibbetts. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Delaware Springs Golf Course!

Commented on 02/12/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, Kimberlye721. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Delaware Springs Golf Course!

Challenging but fun course, possibly bad time of year to play.

Overall I enjoyed playing this course. It has a fun layout with a few holes that are especially fun. The greens were pretty much in perfect condition and made it fun to hit into them. The fairways and tee boxes however were inconsistent to say the least. Most of the tee boxes had a very light layer of grass and it felt like I was hitting off sand most of the time. The fairways had a bit more turf build-up but if you strayed into the "rough" then you would be lucky to find any good grass. I believe the grass was some form of bermuda, so I understand why there wasn't much of it this time of year. I will definitely be back in the summer to give it another shot.

Commented on 02/09/2021

Hi, Steven1692966. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Delaware Springs Golf Course.

Commented on 02/09/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, u204956386. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Delaware Springs Golf Course!

Commented on 02/05/2021

Hello, u314161183704. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for choosing Delaware Springs Golf Course.

Overall condition

For this time of year the course was in very good shape. The greens were my favorite kind. The right speed, being on the faster side and the best sand bunkers I have played in a long time. Cart paths were in good shape too. And much to my surprise they had Marshall’s on the course monitor pace of play. Most course in my area have no Marshall’s and believe me there are lots of golfers out there that take way to long, they think they are in the tour with 3 practice swings and trying to read a green to save a double bogey. And save your joke telling for the 19th hole. A good Marshall is worth his weight in gold. I am tired waiting around and ending up playing a 41:2 -5 hour round.

Commented on 02/04/2021

Hi, jacksquibb. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Delaware Springs Golf Course!

Commented on 01/28/2021

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, u369666444. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Delaware Springs Golf Course!

Kingsland, Texas