Style Links
Delaware Springs Golf Course

Year Built 1992
Architect Dave Axland (1992) Dan Proctor (1992)

Carts Yes - $14

Golf School Academy Yes - "Delaware Springs Golf Academy"

Fivesomes Allowed Yes

Bar, Snacks, Grill

Amazing Food 22
Thick Rough 30

Good weather

The Best Keep Getting Better

This place keeps exceeding expectations. The greens were the fastest I have played this year, the fairways were great, and the hamburger after the round topped off a great experience. For the price you cannot beat it. I only hope it stays under the radar and does not get over played or too expensive.

ed058607-20db-5a61-b357-90512260cbc2
Commented on 10/02/2015

Thank you for your review of Delaware Springs Golf Course. We appreciate your feedback and are happy you always have an enjoyable experience with us. We hope you will continue to play here year round and please let us know if you need anything!

Great Greens, good people

Had a 12:36 tee time, got there by Noon and greeted w friendly staff and carts in good shape (no GPS if that matters to you). I was on the course by 1230 w 3 others I was paired up with. They were "somewhat regulars" and very helpful w course specifics. Quickly noticed good greens and Marshall was on course--2 big requirements. Good layout, good par 3's and 3 par 5's on front. Yardage was good; played from blues, and for a Saturday we were done in under 4 hours. Worth the trip if you are from ATX like myself.

Good times!

The golf experience is always good every time we play. The staff and overall conditions of the course is always good. The price for a round is spot on. Keep up the good work!

Winter Golf

We’ve all played golf in winter because here in Texas it’s basically like a colder version of spring. Most of the times the fairways are dry or worse dead grass and the greens are splotchy. Not here! Great effort has been taken to ensure a year round quality of golf.

Apart from young groundskeepers bludgeoning a sick possum at 8:30am it was a really nice day of golf

Commented on 01/13/2023

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, zachmann16. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Delaware Springs Golf Course!

Commented on 01/13/2023

Hi, tuckerbond0027. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Delaware Springs Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Great Course!

Course was in great condition in all aspects! Always enjoy playing here.

Commented on 01/13/2023

Wow! We are so happy you enjoyed your round, u000005316272! We look forward to seeing you again soon at Delaware Springs Golf Course.

Commented on 01/06/2023

Hi, u314160544930. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Delaware Springs Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

The Polished Rock

What used to be a "hidden gem" in the Texas Hill Country is now a polished rock!!! Recent improvements are remodeled and updated proshop and cafe area. The course is constantly tinkered with, sprinkler heads repaired, trees eliminated, re-planted and trimmed, bunkers maintained well, and for a Muni, some of the finest greens around. (Especially now since the freeze, they are rolling perfect!)

The folks in the proshop are always friendly and the crew in the cafe are as kind as can be! (PEOPLE!!! Tip them!)

Nice wide range of merchandise, clubs, caps, gloves and so on.

Awesome course layout but won't be back.

I love the course layout. It has lots of challenging holes. Problem-- there were 4 of us playing and we started with 2 holes open in front of us. By the time we made it to the 9th hole there was one hole open in front. This we know because the ranger told us this on hole 9. Three times from hole 2 thru hole 9 the ranger came out letting us know we could speed up play. I told them each time we are playing ahead of pace. The group behind us(a member who lives on the course) kept calling complaining of our slow play. The 4 of us completed 9 holes in 1 hour and 45 minutes which included two restroom stops. When we were halfway down the 10th hole the ranger came out again. We told them we would wait on the tee box of hole 11 and let that group pass. We waited for 15 minutes for them. We let them play thru. We finished right behind them on 18. If that group wanted to play thru we would have let them, but they were never that close to us to say play thru.

Cart Included???

So I booked here, through GolfNow, with a rate of $27 per player. This rate includes a shared cart. Got to the course, and while they charged us the correct rate, they also charged us each another $12 per golfer for a cart. Not sure why the booking says the cart fee is included, yet the course doesn't honor that?? GolfNow, any ideas?

Oh and the marshal is not a very pleasant lady. Rude at times. I think she forgot this is a game we pay to play in order to have fun and relax, not a boot camp to be yelled at.

It was my first time playing this course. Course was in good condition even just after a 4 day hard freeze. A bit of a drive from where I live but value was worth it. Pace was perfect even on a busy day. Glad to see Marshall’s out I’m sure this helped pace. No cart service was the only negative but it was the day after Christmas.

Commented on 01/13/2023

Hello, u394113737. Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. We're so glad that you enjoyed your round at Delaware Springs Golf Course. Please visit us again soon!

A Course certainly worth the money and the Drive

The course is in good shape, and the greens are smooth and quick. I live about an hour away and it is always worth the drive. The Pro Shop crew is very friendly (and funny) and they make an awesome Breakfast taco. If you haven't played the course, You need to.

Commented on 01/13/2023

u000007028850, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Delaware Springs Golf Course.

Great getaway

This is a real gem! Challenging with sloping fairways, calling for more creative drives. Tree-lined fairways require straighter drives. Greens in nice shape and rough is generous. Very friendly staff at all points. Excellent practice areas. Plan to go back!

Commented on 12/13/2022

Thank you for taking the time to review us, teretejana. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Delaware Springs Golf Course thanks you!

Beautiful course!

Challenging course, but fun & beautiful. They do a phenomenal job of maintaining this course. Fast greens, great electric carts, work really well. All of the staff was so friendly. Especially the Marshall who went over the rules & everything with us. I believe his name was Fred?

Commented on 12/13/2022

Thank you for taking the time to review us, j0shll0yd. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Delaware Springs Golf Course thanks you!

Commented on 11/16/2022

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, VAnderson. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Delaware Springs Golf Course!

Commented on 11/16/2022

Hi, joo030879. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Delaware Springs Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 10/28/2022

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share your favorite part of your experience and what we can do to earn that last star! Thanks for golfing at Delaware Springs Golf Course!

Kingsland, Texas
4.6419857143
Meadowlakes, Texas
Kingsland, Texas
Resort/Private
Spicewood, Texas
Spicewood, Texas
AUSTIN, TX | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Horseshoe Bay Resort and 3 rounds of golf on Horseshoe Bay's Apple Rock, Ram Rock, & Slick Rock Courses.
SAN ANTONIO, TX | Come play where the pros play! Enjoy 3 nights’ accommodations at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at TPC San Antonio (The Canyons & The Oaks Courses), site of the PGA Tour’s Valero Texas Open.
SAN ANTONIO, TX | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at La Cantera Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at La Cantera Resort - Resort Course.