A view of the 12th green surrounded by water at Lakes Course from Wildcat Golf Club

Style Traditional
Wildcat Golf Club - Lakes

Year Built 2002
Architect Roy Case (2002)

Golf Simulator Yes

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, MC, AMEX, Discover

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Texas (2014 #17)

Commented on 10/12/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Wildcat Golf Club - The Lakes!

Wet Day at Course

Course was is fairly good shop despite all of the recent weather issues but some maintenance is needed along with ant remediation will be needed. WE enjoyed the course through 16 holes before the heavy rain and winds came.
Overall a good outing.

Commented on 10/01/2021

Hi, Buck. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Wildcat Golf Club - The Lakes.

Commented on 09/08/2021

Commented on 09/08/2021

Hello. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Wildcat Golf Club - The Lakes. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 09/07/2021

Hi. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Wildcat Golf Club - The Lakes. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 08/27/2021

Excellent

I invited some out of town guest to join me and they are still talking about the experience 3 days later.

The course is in excellent shape, the staff is the best in Houston and the owners are the best. Always enjoy Wildcat

Commented on 08/24/2021

Thank you for the amazing review and for choosing Wildcat Golf Club - The Lakes. We hope to see you again soon!

Worst Booking Policies Ever

Love the course but all tee times are prepay. Unfortunately, we had a player who could not make it. Too bad, you prepaid and are now paying for them. Great course but they charge you top rates to play and have restrictive tee time policies.

Commented on 08/17/2021

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry there was confusion with our cancellation policy. We are only able to accept cancellations within 24 hours if the conditions on the course are unplayable. With that in mind, we hope you will reconsider returning to the course in the future. Thanks for choosing Wildcat Golf Club - The Lakes.

Commented on 08/19/2021

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Wildcat Golf Club - The Lakes.

Commented on 08/10/2021

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience and what we can do earn that last star! Thanks for golfing at Wildcat Golf Club - The Lakes!

Must-play Course

Unique and interesting course. Good elevation, undulating greens, lot of water and hazards make it a must-play course in Houston.

Commented on 08/09/2021

Thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you enjoyed your round at Wildcat Golf Club - The Lakes. That's what we like to hear! We hope to see you again soon!

Enjoyed my new friends

Staff wasn’t sensitive to first time at the course golfers. I asked about practice balls and bought a code for a medium bucket. Got up to range and machine wasn’t working because out of balls. The next 12 golfers tried the same thing. Someone finally came and said it was out of balls and would be awhile before it was refilled. No info offered by pro shop about putting green, cart path rules in place, food, drink, ice, restrooms, etc.

Commented on 08/09/2021

Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Wildcat Golf Club - The Lakes!

Commented on 07/30/2021

Slow greens, hot and muggy

The course is recovering from aerating the greens, and the greens in general were very slow, maybe 6 on a stimpmeter. And generally the course is very open, so other than water there really are no hazards to deal with. However, every course I have played this year has the same green conditions so there isn't much that can be done about that.

Commented on 07/26/2021

Hello, thank you for visiting us at Wildcat Golf Club - The Lakes. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Best staff, grass, and class around

I’m new to the Houston area so I’ve only hit a few links around town but I can assure you wild cat is a excellent course. My group and I caught the late tee time to try and avoid as much heat as we could, ended up being out there till the horn went off. Great course, for a town that had a unreal ice storm damage wildcat seemed to stay on top of it. Played the lakes, and it might be my favorite course at wildcat. Staff is always so darn nice, overall great place to catch 18 with your buddies.

Commented on 07/27/2021

Hi, thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Wildcat Golf Club - The Lakes.

Commented on 07/26/2021

Hi, we are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Wildcat Golf Club - The Lakes. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 07/12/2021

Commented on 07/02/2021

Commented on 06/28/2021

Thank you for the awesome rating! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another great experience, and thanks for choosing Wildcat Golf Club - The Lakes.

Arizona? Wildcats!

Son and I have enjoyed the challenge of this course a couple of times. We’ll be coming back and eventually beat this beast.

Commented on 06/28/2021

Pearland, Texas
Pearland, Texas
3.7882058824
Missouri City, Texas
Houston, Texas
SAN ANTONIO, TX | Come play where the pros play! Enjoy 3 nights’ accommodations at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at TPC San Antonio (The Canyons & The Oaks Courses), site of the PGA Tour’s Valero Texas Open.
AUSTIN, TX | Enjoy a minimum of 1 nights' accommodation at Horseshoe Bay Resort and 1 round of golf on your choice of either the Apple Rock, Ram Rock, or Slick Rock Courses.
SAN ANTONIO, TX | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at La Cantera Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at La Cantera Resort - Palmer Course and La Cantera Resort - Resort Course.
EL DORADO, AR | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at The Haywood El Dorado, Tapestry Collection by Hilton and 2 rounds of golf at Mystic Creek Golf Club.