A view of the 12th green surrounded by water at Lakes Course from Wildcat Golf Club

Style Traditional
Wildcat Golf Club - Lakes

Year Built 2002
Architect Roy Case (2002)

Golf Simulator Yes

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, MC, AMEX, Discover

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Texas (2014 #17)

Tough Course, Great Round

Nothing to complain about. Only praise for Wildcat Golf. We played the Lakes Course. Very challenging and tough course. Conditions are perfect right now. Nothing I can think of to be improved.

Commented on 10/04/2022

Thank you for your review. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Wildcat Golf Club - The Lakes. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Amateur Golfer

Recently took on the sport and decided to check out WildCat. Played the Lakes course and for me it was difficult but for my buddies it was manageable. Interested in coming back and trying out the other courses.

Commented on 09/27/2022

Commented on 09/22/2022

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Wildcat Golf Club - The Lakes!

Great Course with Great Views

I have played this course several times, usually in tournaments. It is a fair challenge but if you haven't played it before, some shots are blind especially off the tee. Just under 4 hours for a mid-day Saturday round so that was a good pace of play.

Commented on 09/20/2022

Rained out

Course was fine...Rain kinda ruined it.....the morning staff was great but the afternoon staff (Marcus) was a d@#k.

Commented on 08/31/2022

Steve,
We appreciate you coming out to Wildcat, and we are sorry to hear you had an issue with a staff member. Please email us @ Info@wildcatgolfclub.com with more information so we can make sure we get this handled. Hope to see you out at the course again soon.

Love this course

I love playing here but it's usually close to $100 for the round. For some reason, on that particular day the fees were just below $50/person. I'd play there a LOT more if that was a regular price.

Commented on 08/08/2022

Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Wildcat Golf Club - The Lakes.

Still has it

Been several years since I last played. The have since reversed the nines. Greens were recovering from maintenance punch. Pace of play on a weekend was fine value reasonable for proximity to downtown. Staff very friendly would come back again

Commented on 07/29/2022

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad you had enjoyed your time at Wildcat Golf Club - The Lakes, and pride ourselves on delivering the best experience possible.

We hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 07/21/2022

Thank you for reviewing us. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback.

Commented on 07/21/2022

Decent Course

The greens did just get punched before we played the round so that was a little unlucky. Also cannot see the greens from 90% of the tee boxes which is kind of odd. Overall, decent course but not my favorite.

Commented on 07/12/2022

Thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you enjoyed your round at Wildcat Golf Club - The Lakes. We hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 07/05/2022

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Wildcat Golf Club - The Lakes!

Commented on 07/01/2022

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share your favorite part of your experience and what we can do to earn that last star! Thanks for golfing at Wildcat Golf Club - The Lakes!

Commented on 06/13/2022

We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Wildcat Golf Club - The Lakes!

Commented on 06/06/2022

We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing with us!

One of the Best in Houston

Beautiful course! Great layout! Greens and fairways were in great condition. We played 18 holes in 3.5 hours with 4 people. It’s my favorite course that I’ve played so far in the Houston area

Commented on 06/08/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Wildcat Golf Club - The Lakes!

Commented on 05/31/2022

One of the better courses around Houston

It is hard to find good courses for the money around Houston. If you can get a hot deal this place is definitely worth it.

Greens are tough to putt on and quick, but they are nice along with the fairways.

Dallas has courses that are very close in condition for half the price. You pay for what you get around here though and this is a top 3 public course around the area when taking it all into consideration.

Commented on 05/27/2022

Thank you for visiting us at Wildcat Golf Club - The Lakes. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

We played the lakes side of the course. Everything was well kept. The greens were smooth and not too hard or soft. I really have no complaints about the conditions. The only “bad” thing is that the layout is a little confusing for your first time. Specifically the first 4 holes. The signs giving directions weren’t too clear. Briefly saw the pro shop and grill so I can’t say what it really has to offer. They did appear to have a locker room.

Commented on 05/23/2022

Hi, u881526215. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Wildcat Golf Club - The Lakes.

Pearland, Texas
Pearland, Texas
Missouri City, Texas
Houston, Texas
SAN ANTONIO, TX | Come play where the pros play! Enjoy 3 nights’ accommodations at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at TPC San Antonio (The Canyons & The Oaks Courses), site of the PGA Tour’s Valero Texas Open.
AUSTIN, TX | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Horseshoe Bay Resort and 3 rounds of golf on Horseshoe Bay's Apple Rock, Ram Rock, & Slick Rock Courses.
SAN ANTONIO, TX | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at La Cantera Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at La Cantera Resort - Resort Course.
EL DORADO, AR | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at The Haywood El Dorado, Tapestry Collection by Hilton and 2 rounds of golf at Mystic Creek Golf Club.