Type Private
Style Woodland
Serlby Park Golf Club
Powered by GolfNow.co.uk

Year Built 1906

Dress code Smart, casual wear.

Bar, Catering

Clubhouse, Locker Rooms

First time playing serlby was interested to see how a nine hole course using different tees to make 18 hole would work but was a great would definitely play again

Little Gem

This is a great course.

The course is quite tight so does require accuracy off the tee and some course management.

There are 10 holes which can be played from different tees to make up 18 holes.

The greens were good and bunkers were well placed to catch errant shots.

I enjoyed the course so much I’ve played it again.

Not a pitch and putt

Decent enough little course, great value on golfnow, good for practice if like me you're not a range fan...

Well designed course

Surprisingly well designed course in fabulous condition. A hidden gem. All staff friendly and helpful.

Confusing

I'm pretty sure in the summer this is a beautiful course, today unfortunately it wasn't 1 of those days, we managed to tee straight off when we got there which was a bonus, but with the club house not open till later we had no idea where to go or a plot around the course.
Looking on our phones and a app we had we could see straight away the the pin wasn't where it should be
Oh no!!!! Temporary greens, and as that very poor Temporary greens too, due to.the rain very muddy, unplayable to ge honest.
If knowing this I wouldn't had booked to play.
The course isn't a 18 hole course. Some tees for the same hole is very confusing, could really do with better signs and a map
Saying this the course is situated in great surroundings which I never even knew was there and I live 15 mins away and in.the summer I think would be beautiful, just on this day it wasn't worth £20 a round and we only decided to play 7 holes
Tempted to play again if the price was lower and give it another chance
Should definitely be half price if playing on Temporary greens, the original greens looked amazing BTW just shame we couldn't play them

Nice friendly members- just wish it was larger

Arrived on course and was asked had I paid twice- my friend decided to come so unsure if you could pay on course.

We started on time, and started to get held up around midway.

It was a strange layout to say the least and would have greatly helped by a course map on back of the scorecard! We had some difficulty to find some of the tees and probably didn't follow the course rules- but no one complained!

I am a beginner and found the course reasonably straightforward and got my first Pars on this course- having only achieved 1 Birdie before"!
For the first time ever kept the same ball throughout the game- always lose one elsewhere! That probably says it all!

I would probably do it again- winter is not the best time to check a course out- BUT very interested that the Greens where not in use earlier in the year- they were oants with not much effort - like where i was practising in Cantley oark! - says it all unfortunately.

Wish all you and your member s all the very best though, Thanks for allowing non members a round and the experience.

ODD. POOR LAYOUT. CROSSING FAIRWAYS. Bad.

The overall layout of the course is dreadful. A shared 9 hole course. Its not an 18, its 9 twice. But people can be playing on the 1st and 10th, at the same time. At one point we had 4 groups within 50 yards of one another. A tee box with 6 possible starts, and multiple times having to wait at a tee box with 3/4 groups as its so conjested. Made a drive and about to take 2nd shot and a group of 4 walk come across the same fairway. The layout is awful. Clubhouse not open until late, no trolleys to rent. Its a glorified 9 hole and not worth the money.( not even close)

Do not go here

It’s basically 9 holes twice round using the same flag for 90 percent of holes apart from 12 and 13 greens was in decent nick however fairways were poor and no pro shop on arrival everything was locked

Quirky course well looked after

First time playing this course and loved how looked after the course is.
Very strange layout due to numerous shared holes and greens, not somewhere d play every week but I’d definitely go again

Great setting and a good test

Played here more years ago than I cared to remember.. I’d no recollection of the layout at all.
What a lovely setting, so peaceful and in beautiful condition.
A very kind lady member pointed me to the overspill car park and once parked helped to get us started. A warning that several 4 balls were in front came to nothing as their pace of play was excellent.
Just the occasional ‘where next’ due to being unfamiliar with the layout but no complaints at all.
No hesitation in going back.

Unnecessary temporary greens

We started our round and mid way through our first 9 holes they moved all the flags onto temporary greens which hadn’t really been cut out, they was just a hole on the fairway. We all felt this was a little unnecessary, the greens weren’t particularly wet and were undamaged from pitched shots. £25 seemed like a lot to play the same 9 holes twice on temporary greens, I doubt we’ll be going again, it just seemed a little bit over protective.

The speed of play was very slow due to shared greens, it took almost 5 hours to get around the 18 holes and there tended to be two groups waiting on each tee box.

As this was the first time playing here I was open minded. The course itself is ok but I didn’t realise that there is only about 11 actual greens which doesn’t bother me apart from when you are waiting, say for the front 9 to play through so you could play your hole for the back 9 which causes a back log. And the thing what really got to me is your paying good money to play on greens and there is no signs upon arrival stating that they are using temporary greens. Which them selves are a hole on the fairway which hasn’t been cut to resemble a temp green and has divots and bobbles all over no need to use your putter

Friendliest Members ever

All the courses in the area are a bog and some are even shut However serlby is absolutely bone dry and is playing really well for this time of year .The members are very friendly and accept visitors with open arms .Big Thumbs up.

Doncaster, Doncaster
Conisborough, Doncaster
Belle Vue, Doncaster
Doncaster, Doncaster
Whitwell, Bolsover
SOUTHPORT | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations at Vincent Hotel in Southport and 5 rounds of golf at Hillside, Royal Liverpool, Formby, Royal Lytham & St. Annes, and Royal Birkdale.
NORTHERN IRELAND | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations at Bayview Hotel in Bushmills and Burrendale Hotel in Newcastle and 5 rounds of golf at Portmarnock, Portstewart, Royal County Down, Ardglass, and Royal Portrush.
WALES | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations at Y-Branwen in Harlech and Coldra Court in Celtic Manor and 5 rounds of golf at Aberdovey, Royal St. Davids, Pennard, Royal Porthcawl, and Celtic Manor 2010.
LONDON, ENGLAND | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations at Berystede Hotel in Ascot and 5 rounds of golf at Sunningdale New Course, Walton Heath, Sunningdale Old Course, St. Georges Hill, and Swinley Forest.
SOUTHWEST SCOTLAND | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations at Marine Hotel at Royal Troon and 5 rounds of golf at Western Gailes, Dundonald, Prestwick, Royal Troon, and Ailsa Course (Turnberrry).