View of the 9th green from the Hillside at Brentwood Golf Club.

Brentwood Golf Club

Fairways Rye Grass
Greens Rye Grass
Architect Ted Robinson, Sr.

Clubhouse, Meeting Facilities, Conference Facilities, Banquet Facilities

9-Hole Rounds 27

Love this Course, But...

Love to play Brentwood GC. I think the lay-out is great and the course is challenging. There is real character to this course. My problem on our last visit was two-fold. One , the bunkers were a mess. There was very little sand (more like dirt), and they were not trimmed or weeded. Made for a horrible experience if you happened to land in one. The second problem was that we got caught behind some of the Men's Club. They were so slow that there were literally three foursomes backed up on one hole. The pace of play was great until we came upon this group, then it backed up. There really needs to a be a marshal, or word needs to be spread to the Men's Club to keep the pace moving. So, with that being said, I still love playing this course!

Commented on 09/27/2022

Hello mjallen. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future to earn that last star and thanks for choosing Brentwood Golf Club - Creekside/Diablo Course!

Commented on 09/27/2022

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, cuban636. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Brentwood Golf Club - Creekside/Diablo Course!

BGC review

The course was soggy The rough was dry. The pace felt rushed. The price was reasonable but the course was very wet.

Commented on 09/23/2022

Hello u000002342144, thank you for taking the time to review us, and for the 3 stars. We're sorry to hear the course may not have been in the best shape on the day of your round. We appreciate your feedback as we work to make any necessary improvements. Thank you for choosing to golf with us, and we look forward to seeing you again soon at Brentwood Golf Club - Creekside/Diablo Course.

No reason to return

I used to love playing this course. It has had its ups and downs over the years. It is as bad right now as it ever was. I played the Diablo 9 and it was in terrible shape.

They already had turned me off at the pro shop. You MUST wear collared shirts now... Really? for a course that looks that bad? Then to get a cart, they forced me to give them my driver's license to hold onto until I returned the cart. Nowhere have I have I ever been asked to do that. Then when I do try to get my license, the guy was nowhere to be found.

Policy is also posted everywhere that carts are not allowed in the parking lot. Yet I see carts in the parking lot. They make you carry all of your stuff to the carts which are close to the first tee.

The current owner has some strange ways to treat customers... no reason to return.

Commented on 09/23/2022

Hi, cuban636. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Brentwood Golf Club - Creekside/Diablo Course. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 09/06/2022

Hi, jervin. Thank you for taking the time to review the course. We take single-star feedback very seriously at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thanks for choosing Brentwood Golf Club.

Commented on 08/31/2022

Hello, Twidget888. We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Brentwood Golf Club - Creekside/Diablo Course. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Commented on 08/31/2022

Hello, u000001314012. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We would love to know how we can earn those last two stars next time! Thanks for playing Brentwood Golf Club - Creekside/Diablo Course.

Commented on 08/31/2022

Hi, u000007952128. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Brentwood Golf Club - Creekside/Diablo Course. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Get there early, a group of guys four group ahead of us slowed the pace way down.

Commented on 08/31/2022

Hello, TigerWhoo. Thank you for visiting us at Brentwood Golf Club - Creekside/Diablo Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

All you get are NOOOs

It seems like from the moment you drive up you get all these signs Instructing you to not do this and that. The signs are all over the place: don’t drive golf carts here, don’t drop your bag off here, don’t drink or eat in pro shop, don’t go beyond this point until the tea is clear, etc. etc. etc. In addition to that the staff lack of friendliness was a complete turn off

Commented on 08/22/2022

Hello, u314162757554. Thank you for leaving us a review. We are sorry to hear your experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you will give us another try in the future. Thank you for choosing Brentwood Golf Club - Creekside/Diablo Course.

Commented on 08/17/2022

Hello, u314162913300. Thank you for leaving us a review. We are sorry to hear your experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you will give us another try in the future. Thank you for choosing Brentwood Golf Club - Creekside/Diablo Course.

Commented on 08/17/2022

Hi, baekmah. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Brentwood Golf Club - Creekside/Diablo Course!

Not a good experience for the drive

I had a heard a few years back that this course was in good shape and a fun layout. I like the way the course is set up, but it’s so poorly maintained that it wasn’t a fun experience or worth the 45 minute drive from Modesto. The greens were fine, but the “no carts rule” makes no sense to me if the fairway isn’t being cared for or under renovation. Why would I want to park and then walk 30 yards to my ball? Another big problem is that the ground there holds moisture, you can’t keep overwatering like that or every shot has the possibility of a chunk of a player is used to taking a divot with their swing. I’m not playing in the rain, so I shouldn’t have to choke up on the club to hit it pure from the fairway. This place has a lot of potential so it’s sad to see it so poorly managed. I only played 9 holes and decided to leave.

Commented on 08/16/2022

Hello, Darryl3034896. Thank you for leaving us a review. We are sorry to hear your experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you will give us another try in the future. Thank you for choosing Brentwood Golf Club - Creekside/Diablo Course.

Not worth playing

I would not play again if it was free. The cart system is ridiculous!!! I’ve never walked so much on an 18hole course. 8 holes are cart path only and many others make you enter the fairway at specific locations even if your ball is 50 yards away. No beverage cart service even though it was 97 degrees. No carts allowed in parking lot either. This is the most unfriendly golf experience of my golf life.

Commented on 08/12/2022

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, baekmah. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Brentwood Golf Club - Creekside/Diablo Course!

Don C

Enjoyed my round overall. Only thing that bothered me was all the restrictions of where I could go using my cart.

Commented on 08/09/2022

Hello, u9742086. Thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you enjoyed your round at Brentwood Golf Club - Creekside/Diablo Course. That's what we like to hear! We hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 08/08/2022

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, cnixon. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Brentwood Golf Club - Creekside/Diablo Course!

Poorly Maintained

First off, you cannot check in until 15 minutes prior to your tee time. Then, there is no driving range and the putting green, wherever it was, was closed.

As far as the course is concerned, the fairways were patchy, the bunkers were absolutely horrible (dried out, no sand - and when I say no sand, I'm not saying not much sand. I'm saying no sand, just a dirt pit).

The greens were slow (as always, though, so no new complaint here).

The bathroom on the golf course was in poor condition.

Bottom line: All twelve golfers said DO NOT PLAY HERE AGAIN.

Commented on 07/28/2022

Hi, DNish, thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. Please feel free to reach out to us with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance. Thanks for choosing Brentwood Golf Club.

Brentwood, California
Walnut Creek, California
San Ramon, California
Dublin, California
Danville, California
SAN FRANCISCO, CA | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Hotel Kabuki and 2 rounds of golf at Harding Park & Presidio Golf Club.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA | Enjoy 4 nights’ accommodations at Fairmont San Francisco and 4 rounds of golf at TPC Harding Park, Presidio Golf Course, and Half Moon Bay Golf Links-Old & Ocean Courses.
NAPA, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Silverado Resort and Spa and 2 rounds of golf at Silverado Resort and Spa North & South Courses.
SONOMA, CA | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn and 1 round of golf at Sonoma Golf Club.
HALF MOON BAY, CA | Enjoy 1 night's accommodation at Half Moon Bay Lodge and 2 rounds of golf at Half Moon Bay Old Course & Half Moon Bay Ocean Course.