Providence Club in Monroe, Georgia, USA | GolfPass

The Providence Golf Club

Year Built 1998
Greens Champion Bermuda Grass

Unexpected Golf

Everything was just fine the greens just needed to be cut and the novice players aren’t picking up there feet they are turning on the greens with there feet planted that it overall great place to play

Commented on 08/15/2022

Hello, Terrence3564741. Thank you for visiting us at Providence Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 08/15/2022

Hi, conyers12345. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Providence Club.

Commented on 08/15/2022

Hi, u9052670. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Providence Club.

Commented on 08/11/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u314162362979! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Providence Club!

The conditions were perfect..

Everyone was very friendly and the course was in great shape.

Commented on 08/09/2022

Hi, rick57fletcher. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Providence Club.

Great Course and Friendly Staff

Played 18 here with my wife at 7:40 am on a Saturday. We finished in 4 hours. Pace of play was great, something you really do not get much anymore on the weekends. Made for a very relaxing and enjoyable round. Staff was very nice and laid back. Course layout is challenging but not too difficult, not many blind shots or overly tight areas that punish you. Some very nice views throughout especially looking back towards the 6th tee from the green. Greens were a little shaggy but rolled true. Will definitely be coming back, my wife said it was her most enjoyable golf round in Georgia, to date. This made me very happy since she is still new to the game and is often stressed over pace and up tight atmospheres you can find out there.

Commented on 08/02/2022

Hi, aldend. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Providence Club.

Commented on 08/01/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, spritedogs! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Providence Club!

Great Round!

The course is in really good shape, greens are healthy and I shot the best round of my life, holing out for birdie on 18. So yeah, a great round! And pleasant staff at the 19th hole for a celebratory beer.

Commented on 08/01/2022

Your feedback is important to us, daviddevries. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Providence Club.

Good value

Course was always good and not slow playing golf,
Staff was not friendly not rude but we need friendly and happy working because he just gave key and nothing talking
We need friendly!!

Commented on 07/28/2022

Hi, inkang8057! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Providence Club!

Commented on 08/04/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, mastertech8ase! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Providence Club!

Commented on 07/25/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, theridings5! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Providence Club!

Great course, friendly staff, pace of play is up and down some real impatient golfers there “ locals “ that think they own the place and drive on you. I played with my dad and grandfathers not the longest hitters. But all and all great place

Commented on 07/26/2022

Hi, skwilson1986. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Providence Club.

Commented on 07/20/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, tombowers! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Providence Club!

Really nice track

We had to endure aerated greens, but the price was reduced as a result, so I suppose that is some compensation. It’s a very nice design. We liked it even more playing it again. It really can’t be walked, with lengthy stretches to get to certain holes. But the combination of water on some holes, narrow and widening fairways make it fun and strategic to play. We’ll definitely be looking to play there again soon!

Commented on 07/18/2022

Thank you for taking the time to review us, daviddevries. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Providence Club thanks you!

Commented on 07/06/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, LeonieG! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Providence Club!

Commented on 07/01/2022

Hello, keekaw. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We would love to know how we can earn those last two stars next time! Thanks for playing Providence Club.

Providence is back!

I had taken this course off my rotation since it’s not close to me and its condition in my last few visits did not justify the trip. But after reading some recent favorable reviews, I decided to give it another try. The reviews were accurate. Conditions are much improved. The greens are much better, albeit a little slow, but I’ll take that over what I experienced in the past. Tee boxes were a little rough in places, but they had grass, - just needed a little trimming. Hopefully these conditions will continue and I can count on Providence going forward.

Commented on 06/30/2022

Hi, mcross59. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Providence Club!

Great Round

Course in great shape, staff went out of their way to be friendly, even the hot dog at the turn was high quality. Definitely recommend this course

Commented on 06/29/2022

Hi, freddyv57. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Providence Club.

Love The Providence Club

Greens were outstanding. Ball marks minimal and they rolled true. Not fast- but Bermuda greens always are a bit grainy. They held and putted true.
Love the course- if you keep it in play- you can score.

Commented on 06/28/2022

Hello, u000001611342. Thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you enjoyed your round at Providence Club. That's what we like to hear! We hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 06/21/2022

Hi, rondsampson. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Providence Club!

Winder, Georgia
Dacula, Georgia
Loganville, Georgia
Dacula, Georgia
Braselton, Georgia
BRASELTON, GA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Château Élan Winery & Resort (Inn at Château or Villas at Château) and 3 rounds of golf at Château Élan Golf Club - Château, Woodlands, & Executive Courses.
OPELIKA, AL | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at the Auburn Marriott Opelika Resort & Spa at Grand National and 3 rounds of golf at Grand National Golf Club - Lakes, Links, & Short Courses.
GADSDEN, AL | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at the Hampton Inn - Gadsden and 3 rounds of golf at Silver Lakes Golf Club - Championship & Short Courses.
TAMPA, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Saddlebrook Resort and 3 rounds of golf at Saddlebrook Resort - Palmer or Saddlebrook Courses. Includes Preferred Golfer experience.