Type Public/Municipal

Architect Willard Byrd (1992) Nai Chung Chang

Walking Allowed Yes, at the starters discretion

Clubhouse, Conference Facilities, Banquet Facilities

Commented on 06/21/2021

Thank you for your review! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Sugar Hill Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Greens

Greens were in terrible shape because of the sanding they just did. Sure would have been nice to know that before I booked the round. I might go back in a couple weeks to try it again

Commented on 06/18/2021

Thank you for leaving us a review. We are sorry to hear your experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you will give us another try in the future. Thank you for choosing Sugar Hill Golf Club.

Commented on 06/17/2021

Great! Thank you for visiting us at Sugar Hill Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Aerated greens

As others have mentioned the greens have been an aerated condition for some time and given how long ago we were told they were aerated it was disappointing that the greens were basically unplayable. Some other areas were under repair. That said the course is in a beautiful location and the staff were friendly. All around pretty enjoyable except for the greens.

Commented on 06/14/2021

Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Sugar Hill Golf Club!

Greens not healed.

Disappointed greens and course in general below what it was 2 years ago.

Commented on 06/14/2021

Thank you for your review! We apologize that you didn't enjoy your time with us and that our conditions didn't meet your expectations. We appreciate your feedback and we will use your review to help us improve moving forward. Thank you again and we hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Commented on 06/14/2021

Thanks for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We see you rated the course 1 star and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take single star feedback very seriously at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Sugar Hill Golf Club.

Commented on 06/14/2021

Thanks for your review! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Sugar Hill Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 06/11/2021

HandiBear

Greens had been aerated so they weren't true. Very hilly course. It was a hot humid day with heavy showers, So a bit uncomfortable day.

Commented on 06/11/2021

Commented on 06/17/2021

Commented on 06/08/2021

Outstanding! Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Sugar Hill Golf Club.

Commented on 06/09/2021

Commented on 06/07/2021

A little disappointed today

I have played Sugar Hill many times and I always enjoy the course, but today was different. I generally play with my partner and my service dog, but today my partner had other business and couldn’t come… Therefore, it was just me and my service dog and the gentleman at the counter made me pay $10 extra for my service dog which is against the law! He stated that my service dog was taking up a seat that another golfer could use and therefore would have to pay.... when I fly, my service dog takes up a seat on an airliner and never has to pay because the law states that he does not have to… They had plenty of carts, so there was no need to be so precise… I did speak to the golf pro and he said I was correct, but no one offered my $10 back.

Commented on 06/10/2021

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Sugar Hill Golf Club.

Glad it’s cheaper

Greens are quite bumpy and bunkers are probably worst I’ve seen in a while. It’s relatively cheap which makes it worth your time if you’re looking to work on your swing but you’ll lose some strokes due to the conditions on the course. Staff was alright but are very sharp and don’t smile at all. WARNING... watch out on hole 9. Driving range balls fall all around as you finish the hole. Not nets to protect you. Wife was inches away from taking one to the head.

Again, glad it’s cheap to balance the course.

Commented on 06/22/2021

Thank you for your review! We apologize that you didn't enjoy your experience with us and that our conditions didn't meet your expectations. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Commented on 06/02/2021

Awesome! We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Sugar Hill Golf Club.

Great Value

Good Course for an amateur like me. Conditions were good, good price and beautiful weather.

Commented on 06/01/2021

Commented on 06/07/2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take customer feedback very seriously at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind. Thank you for playing Sugar Hill Golf Club.

Cumming, Georgia
Buford, Georgia
Cumming, Georgia
Lawrenceville, Georgia
BRASELTON, GA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Château Élan Winery & Resort and 3 rounds of golf at Château Élan Golf Club Château, Woodlands, and Par 3 Courses.
TAMPA BAY, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Saddlebrook Resort and 3 rounds of golf at Palmer or Saddlebrook courses including full breakfast buffet daily and unlimited use of practice facilities.
TAMPA BAY, FL | Enjoy 1 nights' accommodation at Saddlebrook Resort and 1 round of golf at Palmer or Saddlebrook courses with unlimited use of practice facilities.
BIRMINGHAM, AL | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at your choice of select Marriott properties in the Birmingham area and 2 rounds of golf at Highland Park Golf Course.