Riverwood Golf Club

Fairways Bermuda
Greens Champion Bermuda
Architect David Postlethwait

Commented on 06/21/2021

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course.

Commented on 06/16/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course!

Course is in great condition, the staff is always friendly. The food in the clubhouse is always good.

Commented on 06/16/2021

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course.

Not bad

Good course for the value. I would have liked to seen a course map or something. Some of the holes had hidden hazards and strange layouts.

Commented on 06/07/2021

Interesting, as well as challenging

First time out here. Enjoyed it. Will enjoy more knowing the course and the blind shots.

Commented on 06/04/2021

Hi! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course!

Commented on 05/31/2021

Hello! We appreciate the review. You rated us 4-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Commented on 05/31/2021

Thank you for reviewing us. We see you rated the course 4-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course, and we hope to see you again soon.

Had a great time out on the course today. They had just sanded the greens so putting was a little bit rough today but overall a really nice course every time we play. Staff is great too

Commented on 05/31/2021

Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course.

Played today and had a great time. Pace of play was great and the course was in great condition!

Commented on 05/31/2021

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Excellent, challenging layout

Beautiful course layout providing difficulty on every hole.

Commented on 05/09/2021

Commented on 05/08/2021

Hi! We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course!

Commented on 05/03/2021

Pack a lunch

I usually eat before I play but didn’t today, opting for a protein shake on my way out the door. Called in at the tee box on 9 (it’s essentially 3 9-hole courses) and was told they didn’t have any food. On a Saturday. At 1130. I was so hungry I had to bail on my round. The woman who answered the phone seemed like that was perfectly normal and also that I should have known that? Very rude. Shame because the course seemed to play long and challenging.
I’d bring a sandwich with you lol.

Commented on 04/19/2021

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff. Thanks for visiting Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course!

Commented on 04/16/2021

Commented on 04/12/2021

We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Very good course

This course has high cp value,I would recommend this course to my friends.

Commented on 04/12/2021

Wow! We are so happy you enjoyed your round, Bruce! We look forward to seeing you again soon at Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course.

Commented on 04/12/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course!

Commented on 04/12/2021

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us at (919) 550-1919 to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course!

4.1956058824
4.1956058824
Wendell, North Carolina
Garner, North Carolina
Garner, North Carolina
Four Oaks, North Carolina
CHARLESTON, SC | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations at The Francis Marion Hotel and play 4 rounds of golf at Links at Stono Ferry, Dunes West GC, Charleston National Country Club and Rivertowne Country Club.
KIAWAH ISLAND, SC | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations in a Resort Class Villa at Kiawah Island Golf Resort and play 4 rounds of golf at Osprey Point, Turtle Point, Cougar Point and Ocean Course.