Riverwood Golf Club

Year Built 1997
Fairways Bermuda
Greens Champion Bermuda

Fast Greens

Bermuda greens are going dormant.....brutally fast!
Rest of course in very good condition....a little spongy around the greens. Got to play the Deer Run nine for the first time in 18 months....tough par 4's!

Commented on 11/15/2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future to earn that last star!

Commented on 10/29/2021

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course!

Riverwood- Awesome Day of Golf

The course was nearly empty, no waiting, greens were in great shape. Tee boxes were also in great shape.
The cart path is a little rough, some areas really need to have some fill in work done.
Great day of golf.

Commented on 10/22/2021

Thank you for your review. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Really nice layout.

Good value and a nice playable course for an average golfer.

Commented on 10/15/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course.

Commented on 10/12/2021

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share your favorite part of your experience and what we can do to earn that last star! Thanks for golfing at Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course!

Terrible Experience

Playing on Saturday morning. They put me out as a single for some reason. I make it around pretty good most of the front nine playing through 2 groups. I get to the back nine and I catch a fivesome on my 12 hole of the day. I have now been watching them play 3 holes for the last hour and one gentlemen came back to tell me that this is a member group and there are more in front of them and I’m just gunna have to wait. Does this guy think I don’t have eye balls. I can see two holes ahead from where I’m sitting and don’t see an single sole. So I called the Proshop and said hi I’m waiting on a fivesome and there doesn’t seem to be anyone in front but they aren’t letting me go. The answer I got from the other side of the line is “yep that’s my member group and the course policy is they don’t have to let anyone through, you’ve played to in 3 hours so far so you’re stuck and there’s nothing I can do”. Course policy? The scorecard clearly stats under rules to let faster groups play through. It doesn’t say anything about a special member group. If this is the way you want to do business then be private. Don’t let me play as a single on a Saturday morning. I haven’t been here in years because there is always some sort of problem. Should have stayed away.

Awful staff service

Commented on 11/15/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are sorry to hear your customer service experience was not up to par. Please reach out to our management team at (919) 550-1919, and thanks for visiting Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Commented on 10/04/2021

Thank you for the awesome rating! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another great experience, and thanks for choosing Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course.

The course is exceptional and in great condition. Our only complaint is the rough is too long and thick and makes it difficult to find your ball let alone hit a decent shot.

Great day for golf

The greens, tee boxes and fairways were in very good shape. The bunkers on our first 9 were in bad shape but not on the second nine. Pace of play was great.

Commented on 09/20/2021

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course!

Commented on 09/20/2021

PGA ruff

Beautiful course, But the ruff is way to thick.
If your one yard off the fairway,or greens, good luck finding your ball. And if you do finally find it, you can t even advance the ball out 30 yards its so thick.
If you want to search for your ball 4 plus hours, this is your place

Commented on 09/13/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review and leave your feedback of your recent round with us. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience you experienced at the course with us. Your feedback is extremely important to us. It is always our utmost goal to provide our golfers with a fun and enjoyable time and apologize if we missed the mark. For further resolution in this matter, please feel free to reach out to our staff in the pro shop. We hope to hear from you soon!

Greens need work

As a member of FSC, I play both this course and Eagle Ridge all the time and it's the same thing at both places: Greens were punched nearly 2 months ago and they're still slow and bumpy. Plenty of other courses in the area were punched around the same time and most of them are rolling fast and true now. No excuse for this--Need to step up the attention to the greens. Otherwise, course is in good shape.

Commented on 08/23/2021

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad you had enjoyed your time at Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course, and pride ourselves on delivering the best experience possible. We hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 08/23/2021

Hi, snakdad. Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad you had enjoyed your time at Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course, and pride ourselves on delivering the best experience possible.

We hope to see you again soon!

Course in Good Shape...but the cart paths!!!!

Played with my son and daughter midweek. Course was in very good shape. Fairways were in excellent condition. Greens also very good. The cart paths and the carts need some help. My cart had a major case of the jerks.

Overall, very satisfied with the round. Will come back again.

Commented on 08/18/2021

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course.

Wendell, North Carolina
Garner, North Carolina
Four Oaks, North Carolina
Garner, North Carolina
CHARLESTON, SC | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations at The Francis Marion Hotel and play 4 rounds of golf at the Links at Stono Ferry, Dunes West GC, Charleston National Country Club & Rivertowne Country Club.
KIAWAH ISLAND, SC | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations in a Resort Class Villa at Kiawah Island Golf Resort and play 4 rounds of golf at Osprey Point, Turtle Point, Cougar Point and Ocean Course.