Riverwood Golf Club

Fairways Bermuda
Greens Champion Bermuda

Beautiful

Commented on 11/08/2022

Hi, shadgraft88. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course.

Gorgeous Round of Golf

Riverwood is well maintained and the scenery is just great. Nice long par fives. Great fairways and we’ll kept rough. Even in the fall the greens are nice and tight.

The grill is amazing. Seriously good food and a great beer selection.

It’s busy and not cheap but definitely the best round of golf near me in Clayton.

Commented on 11/08/2022

u314163542523, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course.

Commented on 11/08/2022

Hi, u000006390939. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course.

Commented on 11/01/2022

Hello u000006390939. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future to earn that last star and thanks for choosing Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course!

Overall

Over all the greens were fast however the course was in good shape and very challenging. Could not have ask for a better day to play the weather was perfect and we will play again.
My minor complaint is with the snack bar and lack of a Mobile Cart on the course . We always grab a snack before we start and it has become a tradition for us to check out the sandwiches and hotdogs. I have to admit the selection was not worth the effort on this visit . With restrictions on bringing coolers on the course the snack bar could use some major improvement. This will not keep me from playing again it will just mean I will have to bring my own course snacks along.

Commented on 10/14/2022

Hello, u2059480. Thank you for visiting us at Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

At 71 years old it’s a long walk from the cart paths to the tee’s and greens.

Commented on 10/14/2022

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us, dukedut. We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Not impressed

Definitely not in a rush to go back. That kind of bums me out since I live nearby and was hoping this would be a good place to add to my rotation. I only played the Meadowlands 9 and decided that I had seen enough. There isn't a flat tee box on the course which makes teeing off an adventure. You should never have to tee off with the ball above/below your feet. Bunkers are hard dirt and not kept up.

Greens were in good shape and fast, but other than that I don't have much good to say about this place.

Commented on 10/03/2022

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us, blamege. We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Commented on 10/03/2022

Hello, u314163291538. We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Good course

I'm a member so it doesn't cost me as much per round but for non members they charge a premium price ($70) for not exactly a premium course. It's usually in decent shape with good rolling greens, but not perfect by any means. Tee boxes can get pretty ragged out.

Commented on 10/03/2022

Thank you for your review, Lucas5401. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 09/26/2022

Hi, 1Morgan1. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course!

Commented on 09/26/2022

Hello u000001644203. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future to earn that last star and thanks for choosing Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course!

Commented on 09/20/2022

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, massenb203. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course!

Friday afternoon round

Weather was perfect and it wasn’t over crowded. It would have been better if they had all 3 nines open. Got a bit backed up on the back nine.

Commented on 09/20/2022

Thank you for taking the time to review us, u000005225323. Your feedback is valuable, and we appreciate your business. Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course thanks you!

Good pace

The staff was friendly, pace of play perfect, nice starter.

Commented on 09/26/2022

Thank you for your review, hjbraunig. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 09/19/2022

Thank you for reviewing us, hjbraunig. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course, and we hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 09/07/2022

Hi, jjordaniii. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 09/07/2022

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, u808708177. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course!

Great 27 holes but watch out for member 5somes!

The 3 9s are all different and fun to play. Plenty to challenge from any tee. They do allow member groups of 5 and the pace of play suffers as does the overall experience. Even tho I paid in full online the pro shop still grilled me about payment. Not public friendly. Very clicky membership vibe. The "clubhouse" is just a claustrophobic repurposed farmhouse on a massive unused footprint. The food is awful. had to toss the burger after one bite.. This is a an excellent 27 hole layout but has too many negatives to make it worth the effort.

Commented on 08/23/2022

Hello, u314161510096. Thank you for leaving us a review. We are sorry to hear your experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you will give us another try in the future. Thank you for choosing Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course.

My husband and I played the Meadowlands and Riverview course. My second and his first.time playing it and he loved it. The course brings beauty, challenge, and an enjoyable golf day. The pace was a bit slow since the slow insensitive players in front of us didn’t have the etiquette to let us play through but we still had a great time. Our scores were 86 and 88. Love these courses.

Commented on 08/16/2022

Thank you for your review, u395055881. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Riverwood Golf Club - Riverview/Meadowlands Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Wendell, North Carolina
Garner, North Carolina
Four Oaks, North Carolina
Smithfield, North Carolina
Garner, North Carolina
HOT SPRINGS | Experience the ultimate Buddy Golf Captains getaway at the iconic Omni Homestead Resort, September 30 - October 2.
CHARLESTON, SC | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations at The Francis Marion Hotel and play 4 rounds of golf at the Links at Stono Ferry, Dunes West GC, Charleston National Country Club & Rivertowne Country Club.