Jamestown Park Golf Course

Year Built 1974
Architect Rich Mandell (2010) Lester George (2016)

Carts Yes - $12

Tennis, Volleyball, Beach Volleyball

Commented on 06/16/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, u314160334451. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Jamestown Park Golf Course!

Great weather, excellent playing conditions, wonderful value, friendly staff

Jamestown Park delivered another outstanding golf experience.

The staff is always friendly, helpful, and professional.

Course conditions from tee to green are outstanding. Greens roll true and fast.

Value was terrific at $19 18 holes with cart on Golf Now.

Had a great playing partner for first 9 holes. Played second nine by myself. Pace of play was excellent, finishing 18 holes in 3 1/2 hours.

On a day threatening to rain and get muggy, the weather held up nicely, with a breeze and no rain.
Temperatures were in the 80's, great for June.

For scenery, excellent playing conditions, challenge, friendly staff, and great value, Jamestown Park is a top local course.

I highly recommend Jamestown Park to everyone.

Commented on 06/07/2021

Hello, zsamuels81. We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Jamestown Park Golf Course. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Commented on 06/11/2021

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, u314161647500. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Jamestown Park Golf Course!

Commented on 06/01/2021

Hi, u314159864008. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Jamestown Park Golf Course.

Great weather, excellent conditions, friendly staff, superb value

Jamestown Park always delivers an outstanding golf experience.

Played as a single golfer 18 holes with cart for $19 on Golf Now.

Staff is always helpful, friendly, and professional.

Course condition from tee to green is outstanding. Greens are rolling fast and true.

Got a par 4 on the difficult 10th hole, sinking a 10 foot putt. Once you learn the nuances of the greens at Jamestown Park (very challenging), putts can be made.

Played at 1 p.m. and finished just as the rain came. Perfect timing. Windy and in the 80's for the round, very nice for this time of year.

I highly recommend Jamestown Park to everyone as a top public course. Outstanding value, scenic, challenging, friendly staff, and great playing conditions.

Commented on 05/24/2021

Hi, MrMacatac. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Jamestown Park Golf Course!

Commented on 05/24/2021

Hi, Ivoryab. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Jamestown Park Golf Course!

Long course

Long course with a lot of relatively straight holes. Stay in the fairway, they make you pay of you go into the rough

Commented on 05/14/2021

Hi, u815437425. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Jamestown Park Golf Course.

Good not great

Greens not fully healed from aeration months ago, little length to fairway grass

Commented on 05/14/2021

Hi, Scott1788385. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Jamestown Park Golf Course.

Great course for the price!

Course was in great shape. Me and my buddies play all over and you can not beat this course for a hot deal tee time. Paid $25 plus fees and was well worth it. Greens were running fast. Some tee boxes were a little rough but other than that this is a great course. A lot of makable birdies with a decent drive.

Commented on 05/14/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, u4094888. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Jamestown Park Golf Course thanks you!

Pleasant surprise

I was surprised at how hilly the course was, compared to the courses I typically play further east. The mix of sidehill lies and trees added effective length to the scorecard.

The greens were in very good shape even though they had been punched a few weeks earlier. Staff was pleasant, and it was a good value. We paired up a lunchtime tee time with a minor league baseball game that night, and it made for a very enjoyable day even though my scorecard might disagree.

Commented on 05/14/2021

Hi, u000002286413. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Jamestown Park Golf Course.

Commented on 05/10/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, anthonyh7. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Jamestown Park Golf Course!

This is a beautiful course.

Very scene course. Greens are large and easy to hit. Course conditions were good today.

Commented on 04/26/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, u314161457959. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Jamestown Park Golf Course thanks you!

Great weather, excellent conditions, friendly staff, superb value

It was great to walk 18 holes at Jamestown Park.

Just purchased a new push/pull cart and wanted to try it out. Jamestown Park is a good test for walking, with many elevated holes from tee to green.

#3, 6, 10, and 11 will give all the exercise going uphill.

Jamestown Park's staff is always friendly.

Value is great at $15 (senior rate) for 18 holes.

Excellent conditions from tee to green. Always a pleasure to putt and chip to the smooth, fast, consistent greens.

Great pace at 4 hours for the round, even getting behind a slow foursome on my back nine. Started on #10 (with pro shop suggestion), due to booked course.

Jamestown Park is always my favorite local public course. I look forward to many more "good walks spoiled'!

I highly recommend Jamestown Park to everyone.

Commented on 04/26/2021

Hi, celebrte1. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Jamestown Park Golf Course.

Great weather, excellent conditions, friendly staff, superb value

Jamestown Park delivered another outstanding golf experience.

Marcie and Ross, plus the maintenance crew, are always friendly and professional.

Went out by myself on a Golf Now tee time. Played in 3 1/2 hours, excellent pace.

Weather was perfect. Conditions were excellent. Greens were fast and smooth. Fairways looked really good, tees too.

I played well on the front nine. Birdied #9 with a second shot fairway wood from 150 yards to 3 feet, one putt. Scrambled on back nine but played consistent.

Jamestown Park offers challenge, scenery, friendly staff, value, and great playing conditions.

I always recommend Jamestown Park as a top course to play in the area.

The coarse is in good shape. There is grass in the fairways and the greens were really good. Coarse gets alot of play. Pretty good coarse lay out. Staff was friendly.

Commented on 04/19/2021

Hi, Jdawg520. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Jamestown Park Golf Course.

Windy Day

Greens in good shape and fairways coming out. Some tees could use some work. Very hilly and plays longer than yardage shows. 1-2 club wind made it harder , with some long par 4s. Par 5s not very imaginative and I wish they had found a way to bring water from nearby lakes into play.

Commented on 04/12/2021

Thank you for your review, u000004933203. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Jamestown Park Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great Municipal Course

Ive played this course for over 30 years and I must say the greens have always been well cared for and the staff superb. Keep up the great work and thank you for making beautiful a great golf course affordable for the non-club member.

Commented on 04/12/2021

fmoseley, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Jamestown Park Golf Course.

Jamestown Park Golf

Fairways were slick from a lot of recent rain. Course was in good shape given the circumstances. I have played here several times and will continue to do so. Clubhouse personnel are friendly and welcoming. Good value for the money and convenient to my location.

Commented on 04/08/2021

GVUkMlIQZjTnU8ym8oVx, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Jamestown Park Golf Course.

4.1900058824
Colfax, North Carolina
Greensboro, North Carolina
CHARLESTON, SC | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations at The Francis Marion Hotel and play 4 rounds of golf at Links at Stono Ferry, Dunes West GC, Charleston National Country Club and Rivertowne Country Club.