Jamestown Park Golf Course

Year Built 1974
Architect Rich Mandell (2010) Lester George (2016)

Carts Yes - $12

Tennis, Volleyball, Beach Volleyball

Very dry course no grass Tee boxes are terrible

I played this course many times in the past 10 years and it’s probably the worst I’ve ever seen at the tea boxes are terrible nothing but sand no grass the fairways are hard and dry no grass the greens have just been punched and filled with sand They are very inconsistent

Commented on 05/09/2022

Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. The current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve and are working diligently to improve the course. Thank you for playing and we hope to see you again soon.

Good Value and Challenge

I walked 9 holes recently and was pleased with the course. While the fairways and tees were very dry with little grass, I know that is not the norm for this course. The greens were still in good shape and the staff were very accommodating. I would recommend everyone play this for a good challenge.

Commented on 05/12/2022

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us, YeHq02D3EeUnzhVVSnR2. We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting Jamestown Park Golf Course, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Great weather, excellent conditions, great friends, wonderful value

It was a great round with friends from out of town combining to make up our foursome. They enjoyed playing Jamestown Park for the first time.

The staff is always friendly, helpful, and professional. Marcie and Ross are the best.

Value was great at $26 per player on Tee Off.com.

Weather was outstanding, 60's at the start, 70's by the back nine, sunny, no humidity.

Pace was good at 4 1/2 hours for 18 holes with riding cart.

Jamestown Park offers beauty, challenge, value, great playing conditions, and terrific staff.

Make Jamestown Park a top priority . It is one of the best public courses in the area. You will want to return!

Commented on 04/25/2022

Wow! We are so happy you enjoyed your round, celebrte1! We look forward to seeing you again soon at Jamestown Park Golf Course.

Commented on 04/18/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u000003790453! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Jamestown Park Golf Course!

Course pretty good

While the course isn't in the best shape this time of year, it's still a good course. I play here a lot. Super does need to work on the tee boxes though, they need leveling out and seeded

Commented on 05/13/2022

Thank you for your review, u000006367327. We will pass along your experience to our team at Jamestown Park Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great. Golf

Pleasant surprise. Great pace and conditions. I will be back

Commented on 04/08/2022

Thank you for taking the time to review us, rmaynar1. Your feedback is valuable, and we appreciate your business. Jamestown Park Golf Course thanks you!

Great layout but not maintained at all.

I've played here in the past and this course is usually in good shape. Unfortunately I can't report that at my time of playing. Tee boxes and fairways are all dead. Offering little to no grass anywhere on the course. Which is surprising considering other courses I've played aren't in this bad of shape. The only area that is in good shape is the greens. Unfortunately the speed variations from hole to hole is maddening. It's a great layout. But not worth the money. It seems maintenance is more busy riding around then doing any real work to the course. Bunkers are in really bad shape. The whole course looks like it hasn't been touched since last fall. I hope they get some work done. Won't play here again for a while. I recommend you stay away until mother nature brings this course back to life. Maybe June or july?

Commented on 03/24/2022

Thank you for taking the time to review and leave your feedback of your recent round with us. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience you experienced at the course with us. Your feedback is extremely important to us. It is always our utmost goal to provide our golfers with a fun and enjoyable time and apologize if we missed the mark. We hope to hear from you soon!

Commented on 03/10/2022

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, Diamonddoor. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Jamestown Park Golf Course!

Poor course conditions.

Was excited to play this course, but the course conditions were awful. Tee boxes had little to no grass, grass in fairway was dead, and they we’re doing work all around the course while people were playing. Green were in good shape but the speeds were severely off. One green might be rolling at and 8 then the next green might be rolling at a 10-11. $34 was a lot for 18 holes with those conditions. The layout is very nice I will say that. Of the conditions get better I’d consider playing it again but if they don’t, I wouldn’t waist my money.

Commented on 03/10/2022

Hi, littleguido23. Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. Your feedback about the course is important to us. We are working to get everything up to par. The current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game, and we will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Jamestown Park Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Great Public Facility

In NC the bar is set high for golf courses. Jamestown park scores top marks in every category. The staff is especially friendly and professional. The value is also off the charts.

Commented on 03/10/2022

Hi, aWsH9FtlyzBRsGX2eODY. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Jamestown Park Golf Course.

Commented on 02/09/2022

Hi, tksenderak1. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Jamestown Park Golf Course.

Commented on 05/02/2022

Hi, Tamel. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Jamestown Park Golf Course!

Highly Recommend, I will definitely go back

Highly Recommend, I will definitely go back. Beautiful greens and course maintenance for the off season. Friendly staff and quality carts. Thank you for a great round of golf.

Commented on 01/05/2022

Hi, BENDUKE. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Jamestown Park Golf Course.

Commented on 12/29/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, u000004954278. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Jamestown Park Golf Course!

Commented on 12/08/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, u000007666153. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Jamestown Park Golf Course!

Commented on 12/06/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, u314162376463. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Jamestown Park Golf Course!

Commented on 12/13/2021

Hi, rfennnell. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Jamestown Park Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another amazing experience!

Excellent condition, friendly staff, great value, scenic

Jamestown Park always delivers an outstanding golf experience.

The staff is helpful, friendly, and professional.

Value was terrific, $11.00 on Tee Off.com after $10 online coupon.

Got joined up with a nice foursome.

Pace of play was OK, 4 1/2 hours for 18 hours on a busy, perfect weather day.

Course is in excellent from tee to green. Putting surfaces were consistent, fast, and smooth, allowing me to sink putts from 5 to 10 feet.

Jamestown Park is a favorite for me. Put this course on your top list of municipal tracks in the area.

Commented on 11/15/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, u314162342423. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Jamestown Park Golf Course!

Great course for the money

This is a fun course to play for a hacker like me. Offers great risk/reward choices, always well-maintained, greens are fast but not punitive. I will be back many times; this is one that teases me into thinking I can beat it, but I never will. My only complaint is that the group behind us hit into us multiple times shortly after the ranger drove by and stopped at their group. He definitely could have addressed with them the fact that we weren’t the problem with pace; it was the groups in front of us. Other than that, a great time.

Commented on 11/15/2021

We apologize for the pace of play issue you experienced. We always try to keep a great pace when having our golfers on the course. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback as we will use your review to better the experience going forward. We hope you give us another try in the near future!

4.0819470588
Colfax, North Carolina
4.0194823529
3.7205882353
CHARLESTON, SC | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations at The Francis Marion Hotel and play 4 rounds of golf at the Links at Stono Ferry, Dunes West GC, Charleston National Country Club & Rivertowne Country Club.