Type Public/Municipal
Style Executive

Palo Verde Golf Course offers nine holes of executive-length golf, coming in at par-30, and tee times can be reserved up to a week in advance; the golf course also features a lighted driving range for evening swings.

A round of golf at the Palo Verde Golf Course kicks off on the par-4, 300-yard first hole, which is about the biggest distance you'll have to cover until you reach the ninth, a par-4 that is the golf course's longest, at 305 yards. All but one of the remaining holes are par-3s that come in under 200 yards.

Palo Verde Golf Course

Year Built 1961

9-Hole Rounds 7

Commented on 01/15/2021

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for choosing Palo Verde Golf Course.

Commented on 01/15/2021

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to review the course. Please tell us more. The way you have provided your feedback does not offer us any room to grow or change. We encourage you to update your review to fit a more constructive form so we can use your experience to make changes. Thanks for playing Palo Verde Golf Course.

This course was well kept.

I wish they would of spaced out golfers a bit more. We trailed a four-some and then behind us was another four-some and we all kept bumping into each other. Other than that. It was awesome.

Commented on 01/15/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Palo Verde Golf Course!

Just right for a beginner

I chose this course because my 16 yr old son wanted to golf with me, but he only picks up his clubs a couple of times a year. As it turns out, the other twosome that joined us had a newbie also. It seems to cater to this type of golfer, so the pace of play was slow enough for them to have fun!

As far as the course conditions are concerned, fairways were in better conditions than I expected, but the tee boxes were terrible.

Overall though, fun was had by all and I would absolutely take him there again :)

Commented on 01/15/2021

Hello, Thank you for visiting us at Palo Verde Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Well maintained course

Great well maintained 9 holes course. highly recommended if you are looking for quick 9 holes. perfect for beginners and intermediate players. friendly staff and best value for the price!

Commented on 01/15/2021

Hi, We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Palo Verde Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Fun experience

Nearby course
Driving range on site
Friendly staff
Open fairways

Commented on 01/15/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Palo Verde Golf Course!

Commented on 01/15/2021

Hi, We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us at (602) 534-4653 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at Palo Verde Golf Course!

Commented on 11/30/2020

Thank you for your review, we will pass along your positive experience to our team at Palo Verde Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Almost Fall

The temps in Phoenix are still in the upper 80's a week before Thanksgiving, but cool enough to get in 9 with ease.

Commented on 01/15/2021

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

Great short course

We had a really good time playing this course. We went around twice. The course was in great shape with tricky greens that made it more challenging than expected. Absolutely would recommend this course.

Commented on 11/30/2020

Hi, we would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us at (602) 534-4653 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at Palo Verde Golf Course!

9 hole quickie

Nice little 9 hole golf course. Looks maintained just fine. Not too many obstacle challenges. Maintenance guys have hoses drug across fairways watering, which definitely messes up the rolling golf ball. One guy was watering by hand and would not move. I'm not a great shot, he was playing with fire. $51 for a 7:30 tee time with a cart. A little expensive for 9 holes I think.

Great value

Greens are in great shape, pace of play was awesome. Played a second round, hopped right on to #1.

Palo Verde -- Muni Round

First things first, this is a city municipal course, so don't be expecting Troon-like quality or private course amenities/conditions. You get what you pay for.

Having said that, was a nice time at this 9 hole muni. Easily walkable, though carts are available but the push courts allow for an easier time to walk this short course. Of the 9 holes, 6 are Par 3s, so good time to test your short game.

The conditions were what you expect in the fairways and for early in the morning when I teed off (sprinklers still going, wet spots, mud in some spots, etc). Just know you are playing around $12 to $15 for a city course and don't expect anything else. However, I was really impressed by the condition the greens were in -- if there's a good thing to say about this course, it's that the greens are better than a lot of other/better courses I've played throughout the years.

Employees

Employees were very help full
Course needs lots of help.
Where it received water was ok spots much of it is bare and dirt
Under ground watering system woUld kelp very much

Great value

For $16, this is a great little course. A few par 4's which is nice to get your driver out. No real obstacles. Grear beginner and practice course.

4.2000411765