Style Links

The Links at Bodega Harbour is conveniently situated along the Sonoma County Coast, only an hour from San Francisco and two hours from Sacramento. Its location perched above the Pacific also provides stunning ocean views. Designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr.in 1978, the back nine was the original course before the front nine was added nine years later. Jones designed a traditional Scottish links layout complete with rolling fairways and fast, undulating greens. There are almost 100 bunkers strategically situated throughout as well as thick patches of native coastal rough that are just waiting to swallow even slightly errant shots. The golf course is not long but it requires both skill and strategy. The final three holes are not only the most challenging, they also boast the most breathtaking views.

The Links at Bodega Harbour

Year Built 1978
Greens Poa Annua/Bent Grass

Bar, Bistro

Dinner 9

trouble

drove a long way to play this curse...all was well till we reacher hole 11 tee...4 playing groups sitting there waiting for group 5 to tee off....we gave it up..and drove the cart path home...all remaining holes at a standstill
needed a marshal of a better tee time schedule. observed one 5some playing disappointing

Commented on 11/04/2020

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, MiyukiBen. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round!

Commented on 10/23/2020

Hi randygizmo1. We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Please contact us at (800) 503-8158 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at The Links At Bodega Harbour!

Great Links course

A lot of interesting holes, and beautiful vistas of Bodega Bay and the ocean.

Commented on 10/16/2020

delbert1850404, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing The Links At Bodega Harbour.

Beautiful day on a beautiful course

Returned to play for the first time in 20 years at this course and was treated to a beautiful day. The course was in great shape and the weather was perfect. I forgot about the tough greens and a few blind shots. I’ll be back in the next 12 months rather than 20 years.

Commented on 11/04/2020

Mdavispm, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing The Links At Bodega Harbour.

Commented on 10/12/2020

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, calvinlew. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing The Links At Bodega Harbour!

Course with great view

This course is not for the faint at heart. It offers excellent views to the ocean even though you have great challenges with the wind. The greens are very challenging to read.

Commented on 10/05/2020

Thank you for your review, ajrolon. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at The Links At Bodega Harbour. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Always enjoy playing this course

This is both a fun and scenic course. My only complaint was the GPS in our cart was not working. We should have just returned the cart for a working one, but we didn't want to hold up the other players.

Commented on 10/14/2020

Hi u135169342. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. We are sorry about the GPS error and thank you for your consideration for others. If you know which cart you had please let us know so we can fix it. Thank you for playing The Links At Bodega Harbour.

Commented on 09/14/2020

mcarpenter1, we want to hear more about your experience with us! Please call us at (800) 503-8158. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Staff is not too friendly/knowledgebale

2 stars for the beautiful breathtaking views, the rest I do not recommend for. First off, I called initially to ask information about practice areas and putting greens, shayna/shawna or I don’t exactly remember the lady’s name that picked up, starts with an S, answers the call as if she does not at all want to be working there, she puts me on hold without saying anything, and comes back and then does not even directly answer my question, and I just said ok that’s fine thank you, and she just doesn’t even say anything until I just had to hang up. She seemed very unhappy to be there, or maybe sick or on something. Second of all, we get there with my 4 year old and husband and they refused to let us play our reserved tee time, because they say no kids allowed, which does not in anyway say anywhere in their policies. If you’re creating a policy, make sure you have it written somewhere to save people from travelling hours and hours away just for you to turn them away.

Great as always! light fog at noon tee time clearing to beautiful views! always a challenge, and great wildlife deer, quail, and rare view of bobcats.

Commented on 11/04/2020

Your feedback is important to us, u000004481980. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing The Links At Bodega Harbour.

Windy and wild

I was just a little disappointed with the long wait for carts although I do understand the situation with one person to a cart. I was also disappointed with the wind which was much stronger than the times I played there previously. Everything else was as great as usual.

A wonderful place to play. My main complaint is that for two out of the three times I have played there, I was placed in a threesome or was directly behind a threesome in which there was a player who was just beginning to learn to play which led to long waits and slow rounds. It would seem, given the price of a round ($62-$78), that there should be some guarantee that the players were experienced golfers.

Commented on 10/05/2020

Your feedback is important to us, u928760420. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing The Links At Bodega Harbour.

Commented on 09/03/2020

Hi, u314160639864. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at The Links At Bodega Harbour. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Fun walking holes

Hole 16 and 17 were very fun and interesting holes for a course. I enjoyed them.

Commented on 09/23/2020

Yes, 16 & 17 are great holes, were glad you enjoyed them. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing The Links At Bodega Harbour.

Love this course!

As always, the course is in good condition, and today the greens were in awesome condition.
I escaped 90 degree weather by playing here today, but I wasn’t as ready as I should have been for the winds blowing in from the Bay - it was cold!
Suggest that for anybody reading this, they go with the assumption that the temperature, regardless of time of day, will be in the 50’s / 60’s range and pack a warm jacket!

Commented on 09/03/2020

Thank you for your review, torch892. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at The Links At Bodega Harbour. Great tip for other golfers! Its never a bad idea to bring your favorite jacket. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

The course is fun

16 &17 pretty cool...fun today but windy and cold..

Commented on 08/28/2020

Your feedback is important to us, u6999626. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We hope that its a little warmer for you next round! We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing The Links At Bodega Harbour.

Commented on 08/24/2020

Hi flasota. We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Please contact us at (800) 503-8158 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at The Links At Bodega Harbour!

Magnificent Views on most holes

Super cool great layout that takes you up into the hills and a great canyon area then back all the way down to a dunes area, so truly gives you a feel for the entire area. Greens rolled very true on this challenging course , where most approaches are either elevated or descending downward. Bring a bunch of balls and enjoy the cool breeze, easily a top 10 course in Northern California for me

Commented on 08/25/2020

Hi, u660149940. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at The Links At Bodega Harbour. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Monte Rio, California