Style Links

The Links at Bodega Harbour is conveniently situated along the Sonoma County Coast, only an hour from San Francisco and two hours from Sacramento. Its location perched above the Pacific also provides stunning ocean views. Designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr.in 1978, the back nine was the original course before the front nine was added nine years later. Jones designed a traditional Scottish links layout complete with rolling fairways and fast, undulating greens. There are almost 100 bunkers strategically situated throughout as well as thick patches of native coastal rough that are just waiting to swallow even slightly errant shots. The golf course is not long but it requires both skill and strategy. The final three holes are not only the most challenging, they also boast the most breathtaking views.

The Links at Bodega Harbour

Year Built 1978
Greens Poa Annua/Bent Grass

Bar, Bistro

Dinner 9

Commented on 09/03/2020

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, genetabb. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing The Links At Bodega Harbour!

Commented on 08/21/2020

Hello, u2288478. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Commented on 08/18/2020

Andrew5824012, we want to hear more about your experience with us! Please call us at (800) 503-8158. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Worth the drive! Really fun lay out

Bodega Bay was on my list of NorCal courses to try this summer so I made the 2+ hour drive from 100 degree Sacramento to tee off in 59 degrees. Course staff were AWESOME! Super friendly and helpful. I was running late so they brought me the Marshall's cart (right to my car so I could meet my group on the first tee), then traded it at the turn for a "sanitized" cart. Lot's of blind shots, but it made every hole an adventure. You can see the ocean from virtually every green/tee box on the course! Although I didn't shoot that well (10 strokes over my handicap) I still had a blast. 16-18 were a great finish. Forced cary over the marsh on 16 . . . fairway and green literally back up to the beach over a dune. You bring your clubs to play the par 3 17th back over the march to your cart . . . then drive back up the hill for 18 which also has a forced carry to a downhill fairway and an awesome view of the green through the trees with the Pacific Ocean as the backdrop. Definitely worth the drive and the money. Greens in great shape. Tee boxes and fairways/rough not immaculate, but well kept and very playable.

Commented on 08/13/2020

Your feedback is important to us, rwgrantham. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing The Links At Bodega Harbour.

Revisit since Covid closure

It was good to get back to this course, which is one of the better courses in the bay area. Course was in excellent condition, with the pins in extremely difficult positions. Cloudy, but not that windy today. Got around in 4 hours, cold have been quicker, but a couple of players were fairly slow losing several balls during the round.

Commented on 08/03/2020

Hi John2787360. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. Thanks for visiting us again! Please let us know how we can earn that last star!

Challenging Course

Course in great condition and the staff there are very very friendly and helpful. Beautiful views and good value for the money.

Commented on 07/29/2020

Your feedback is important to us, u398145864. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing The Links At Bodega Harbour.

Commented on 07/27/2020

Hi, u000005750298. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at The Links At Bodega Harbour. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Under 4 hrs.

This course was fun for the first time playing it. Lucky I played with someone who played it before and was given some tips where to hit. Enjoyed holes 1-9 and 16-18. Holes 10-15 needed a little more to them. I walked, but its a good walk. I will return and play again in the near future.

Commented on 08/03/2020

Your feedback is important to us, golfdb1. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing The Links At Bodega Harbour.

Absolutely love this course!!

The course layout and ocean views are awesome!
We had a great round on a somewhat cooler day (60-65 degrees).
Just to add to the enjoyment, we encountered a beautiful predator on the course! A lynx!

Commented on 07/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us torch892. We will pass along your positive experience to our team and we are glad you were able to see some wild life during your round!

Bodega

Course is in good shape, today there happened to be a ridiculous number of ball marks on the greens that weren’t there 2 days ago. Today, I was only able to hit in the warm up area for 5 minutes before the martial closed it for unknown reasons. I was originally paired to play with a threesome of women and the pro shop changed my time to play with the next group to be a “better pairing”. Unfortunately the 3 women showed up 5 minutes after the scheduled tee time and pro shop made us wait until after they tees off, which made for an extremely slow round. Would have been nice if they had let us, who were ready to go, play in front of the women. Instead, we waited on every shot for the entire round. Really disappointed today, but this was an exception and not the usual.

A pleasant surprise

We had just played Pebble Beach and this was set up by a family member who lives in the area but had not played this course before. It was a pleasant experience from the get go. Bob, the pro, who seems to be involved in all things at the course, was a pleasure. He was personable, knowledgeable and made the experience excellent. The course was challenging and very hilly with holes winding around the mountains looking over Bodega Bay and the Pacific. It is a course that you will have to play more than once in order to know where to put the ball but it was a fair challenge and the views were beautiful. I would recommend that you put this on your agenda if you are in the Sonoma area.

Fun course for a great price

Fun course for all skill levels. Will definitely come back for another round.

Commented on 07/20/2020

jesseg1989, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing The Links At Bodega Harbour.

Commented on 08/03/2020

Hi, u3037425. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at The Links At Bodega Harbour. We look forward to seeing you at the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Not great, but still fun.

Pro shop guy was a one man show. He was great! Very friendly, hard working. Cart was haphazardly disinfected, but we gave it an added wipe down. The cart was in bad shape. Bald tires, bad brakes, sloppy steering. The course is in ok shape. Shows some wear and tear on the tree. Fairways ok. Greens we're good. This course isn't long. But if you haven't played here before, it is a challenge. It's nice next to the ocean. Only one hole actually borders the ocean. It can get busy on the weekends.

Commented on 08/10/2020

Hi Bighacker1! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back!

Another Great Experience

If you get the chance, go play Bodega. This is a great course to escape to when the temperatures hit 90+ degrees inland. Conditions are usually great and the course gets challenging when the wind starts to blow. Great views and friendly staff. Go play!

Commented on 07/13/2020

Thank you for your review, Luke7591645. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at The Links At Bodega Harbour. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great value and exciting layout

Played in 4 hours 0900 tee time. Started the day with breakfast burrito and coffee $10 Made a hole in one today on hole 6. Best round. In a long time here. Greens are running true and fast. Can’t wait to get back. Staff was super nice about my hole in one. Promised a surprise gift in the mail.

Commented on 08/10/2020

larryorcutt2, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing The Links At Bodega Harbour.

Pebble beach north

without the 1000 price tag to play pebble this course is AMAZING tough as nails too. I dare you heavy hitters to challenge the black tees. I dare you. Brutal but fair. Loved it. New favorite local course

Commented on 07/06/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, jbones6971! We are so happy that you enjoyed yourself out there and we are thrilled you're considering us your new favorite local course. We look forward to seeing you again soon :)

Challenging and tricky

Grab some course knowledge before you go. Very tough for a first timer without it regardless of handicap.
Beautiful vistas. Friendly staff and patrons. This is a definite must play if your going to be in the area.

Commented on 07/08/2020

Hi elcorpus20. We would love to hear more about your positive experience at our course. Please contact us at (800) 503-8158 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at The Links At Bodega Harbour!

Commented on 06/28/2020

YLCDIVtNfO3GrHC3s1Xo, we want to hear more about your experience with us! Please call us at (800) 503-8158. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Monte Rio, California