Type Public/Resort
Style Traditional/Links

Gripping it and ripping it may be in vogue, but course architect team Brian Curley and Lee Schmidt are not going to let that be the extend of your strategy at Siena Golf Club.

This Las Vegas course is about shot-making more than bombing away. Siena's 97 pot bunkers are arranged to force frequent strategic decisions. Sometimes discretion is the better part of scorecard valor at Siena.

Hooking the ball every which way is paid for dearly at Siena. It's best to go with the clubs you can hit reasonably straight and give up a little distance.

Views of the surrounding mountains are complemented by six different water bodies, including Lake Siena. You'll be strategizing in some striking scenery.

"I don't think you'll come away impressed with this course," marketing director Mick Toscano said. "I think you'll come away awestruck."

Siena Golf Club

Fairways Rye Grass
Architect Lee E. Schmidt (2000) Brian Curley (2000)

Commented on 11/21/2022

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share your favorite part of your experience and what we can do to earn that last star! Thanks for golfing at Siena Golf Club!

Overbooked late start 1hr

They overbooked the course way too many people they booked a tournament that morning the driving range was torn up all dirt overpriced range balls at $20 a bucket no compensation for the late starts course was packed full of people 3 hour 9 holes

Commented on 11/22/2022

Hello, thank you for taking the time to review us, and for the 3 stars. We're sorry to hear the course may not have been in the best shape on the day of your round. We appreciate your feedback as we work to make any necessary improvements. Thank you for choosing to golf with us, and we look forward to seeing you again soon at Siena Golf Club.

Commented on 11/21/2022

Hello. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit.

We take customer feedback very seriously at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind.

Commented on 11/21/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Siena Golf Club!

Commented on 11/19/2022

Hi! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Siena Golf Course!

Commented on 11/15/2022

Hi. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Siena Golf Club!

Siena is my go-to course!

Siena is always a great place to play! My buddies and I rave about Siena and we always have a great time. The staff is always friendly

Commented on 11/15/2022

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Siena Golf Club thanks you!

Fix your ball marks!

The greens were chewed up. I’m not sure how there could be so many ball marks when the greens were actually hard to hit.

Commented on 11/14/2022

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting Siena Golf Club, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Good for a Hot Deal

Played on a Sunday last minute hot deal. Looked like the course wasn't busy from the tee sheet. Got to the 4th hole and it was backed up. Two guys I played with left after 6, not sure it it was because it was cold or the slow play. I then joined up with 3 women in front of me. We were waiting on a twosome the entire back nine. No ranger in sight.

Course was in good shape, greens were fast. A few blind shots, need to be sure to look at the free course guide. Will test your game, plenty of tee boxes for all levels of golfers. I definitely wouldn't have paid the rack rate.

Commented on 10/26/2022

We apologize for the pace of play issue you experienced. We always try to keep a great pace when having our golfers on the course. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback as we will use your review to better the experience going forward. We hope you give us another try in the near future!

Commented on 10/24/2022

Commented on 10/21/2022

Hi. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Siena Golf Club.

A great round -- thanks!

Well maintained course, friendly staff, great value for the money.

Commented on 10/21/2022

Wow! We are so happy you enjoyed your round! We look forward to seeing you again soon at Siena Golf Club.

Commented on 10/17/2022

Hi. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We see you rated the course 1 star and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take single-star feedback very seriously at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thanks for choosing Siena Golf Club.

Overbooked/Overcrowded

The course was seriously overbooked. This has happened to me in the past. The pro shop seems OK with selling afternoon tee times when they know golfers won't be able to complete their round before dark. I asked to reschedule my round for another day and the told me they would bill Golf Now whether I played our not. After some dicussion I was able to receive a rincheck for another day. I am playing again next Tuesday. Very disappointing overall. I hope this is not the beginning of a trend. I really enjoy this course.

Commented on 10/17/2022

Hello. Thank you for reviewing the course. We are very sorry for the inconvenience you experienced. Our goal is to keep the pace of play running smoothly and to never have it too backed up. We will continue to look for ways to improve. Thank you for choosing Siena Golf Club.

to early to be playing

the golf course was barely ready for play after coming out of overseeding and it definitely wasn't ready for carts allowed to drive down the middle of every fairway matting down what little grass there was. What a shame
as it was a decent layout

good experience

fairways had been tined but overall great experience. great staff and amenities

Commented on 10/13/2022

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we appreciate your business. Siena Golf Club thanks you!

Commented on 09/30/2022

Commented on 10/05/2022

Hi, ronjones612. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Siena Golf Club.

Commented on 09/28/2022

Hi, tfanelli. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Siena Golf Club.

Resort/Public
Resort/Public
LAS VEGAS, NV | Enjoy 3 nights’ accommodations at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas and 2 rounds of golf at Angel Park Golf Club (Mountain Course) & Coyote Springs Golf Club.
LAS VEGAS, NV | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Caesar's Palace Resort & Casino and 2 rounds of golf at Cascata Golf Club & Rio Secco Golf Club.
PALM SPRINGS, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Westin Rancho Mirage and 3 rounds of golf at Westin Rancho Mirage - Pete Dye Course, Mission Hills North - Gary Player Signature Course, and Indian Wells Resort.
PALM SPRINGS, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at either Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa or Renaissance Esmeralda Resort & Spa, Indian Wells, and 2 rounds of golf at Indian Wells Golf Resort - Celebrity & Players Courses.