Type Public/Resort
Style Traditional/Links

Gripping it and ripping it may be in vogue, but course architect team Brian Curley and Lee Schmidt are not going to let that be the extend of your strategy at Siena Golf Club.

This Las Vegas course is about shot-making more than bombing away. Siena's 97 pot bunkers are arranged to force frequent strategic decisions. Sometimes discretion is the better part of scorecard valor at Siena.

Hooking the ball every which way is paid for dearly at Siena. It's best to go with the clubs you can hit reasonably straight and give up a little distance.

Views of the surrounding mountains are complemented by six different water bodies, including Lake Siena. You'll be strategizing in some striking scenery.

"I don't think you'll come away impressed with this course," marketing director Mick Toscano said. "I think you'll come away awestruck."

Siena Golf Club

Fairways Rye Grass
Architect Lee E. Schmidt (2000) Brian Curley (2000)

Well

Amenities wonderful. Course layout very golfer friendly. Course conditions not so good. Two years ago the course had some type of ingestion. Today looked like it came back
I love this course. Hope they get it under control.

Will come back once in better shape.

Fun track, just wish I was warned the conditions would be rough. I understand most courses go through this in the area this time of year. Just warn us or give a discount. Will be back later in the year though.

Commented on 09/07/2021

Hi, u000002527943! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Siena Golf Course!

Commented on 09/07/2021

Hello, u314160327364. We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Siena Golf Course. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Stay far far away!

This use to be one of the best courses in the city, but now it’s in terrible condition! I’ve been playing here since I moved to vegas 8 years ago, and this is the worse I’ve ever seen it! It’s to the point I just don’t see how it’ll ever recover! The fairways are down to dirt, and it’s hard to find grass. Stay far away,

Commented on 08/30/2021

Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. The current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve and are working diligently to improve the course. Thank you for playing and we hope to see you again soon.

Course is in horrible condition

I played this course last year and it was in great shape. But now it is in horrible condition. Fairways have no grass the greens are so beat up u can’t get the ball to roll ina straight line.

Commented on 08/30/2021

Hi, f4EvDvoTiqMAudAMXbXM! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Siena Golf Course!

Commented on 08/30/2021

Hi, JC22503. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Siena Golf Course.

Greens are in solid shape, fairways and rough dealing with burn out.

Commented on 08/23/2021

Hi, u000004784144! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Siena Golf Course!

To nice of a course.......

I played Siena golf course today. The Pro Shop and support staff are EXCELLENT! This was my first time playing Siena and I was fortunate to be paired with John, Bob and Don. Three gentlemen in their late 70's/early 80's and they were great to play with. Unfortunately the fairways were in pretty poor shape and the greens were were average but could have been better.
This is too nice a course to be allowed to look like this.

Commented on 08/23/2021

Hi, jhale! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Siena Golf Course!

Commented on 08/23/2021

Hello, flyes98. We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Siena Golf Course. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Commented on 08/16/2021

Hi, venchie. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Siena Golf Course.

Commented on 08/16/2021

Commented on 08/05/2021

It was great, had to come back a second time!

It was a great time again! Can’t say I ever have a bad time even on a bad day.

Commented on 07/29/2021

Hi, u314161767462. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Siena Golf Course.

Enjoyable...

Found this course on a "Hot Deal" and really enjoyed playing here. Well maintained with very friendly staff.

Commented on 08/09/2021

Hi, D2miYsyE8TWVrqsCxy6u. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Siena Golf Course.

Commented on 07/27/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, mikestork! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Siena Golf Course!

Worst Greens Ever played

The Greens were basically dead. Some dollar size holes on green. Some area think of patches of grass on packed Sand. I feel like they just took money out of my
Wallet. Pace was very slow the first Nine, but give the staff some credit on resolving that a bit on back nine which played close to proper pace.

Should have a warming about greens. Let this review help others. Call first.

Commented on 07/29/2021

Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. The current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve and are working diligently to improve the course. Thank you for playing Siena Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Nice course , good pace, friendly staff, would definitely play again.. Mahaloz

Commented on 07/29/2021

Hello, rkstone. Thank you for visiting us at Siena Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review! We hope you visit us for again soon!

Commented on 07/23/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, migly2! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Siena Golf Course!

Pace of play was slow. Fairways were over saturated, I played the hybrid course and it was very challenging.

Commented on 07/29/2021

Hi, ronjt! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Siena Golf Course!

Resort/Public
4.3019764706
Resort/Public
LAS VEGAS, NV | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Caesar's Palace Resort & Casino and 2 rounds of golf at Cascata Golf Club & Rio Secco Golf Club.
PALM SPRINGS, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Westin Mission Hills and 3 rounds of golf at Westin Mission Hills - Pete Dye Course, MIssion Hills North - Gary Player Signature Course, and Indian Wells Resort.
PALM SPRINGS, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Renaissance Esmeralda Resort & Spa, and 2 rounds of golf at Indian Wells Golf Resort - Celebrity & Players Courses
PALM SPRINGS, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Renaissance Esmeralda Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at Indian Wells Golf Resort - Celebrity & Players courses.
PALM SPRINGS, CA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at La Quinta Resort & Club and 6 rounds of golf at Westin Mission Hills - Pete Dye Course, Mission Hills North - Gary Player Signature Course, Indian Wells Resort courses, PGA WEST Pete Dye Mountain Course, and PGA WEST Pete Dye Dunes Course