Echelon Golf Club

Year Built 2006
Fairways Tifsport Grass
Golf Season November - March
Architect Rees Jones (2006) Steve Weisser (2006)

Golf Simulator Yes

Tennis

Course for golfers from mid-west

Course reminded me of ones in Smoky Mountain areas. For golfers from lower Michigan regions (lived there for 20 years), this is the course to play.

Fantastic

My favorite course in the area. Never disappoints. Course is beautiful this time of year.

Commented on 10/15/2021

Hi, thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Echelon Golf Club.

Commented on 10/12/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Echelon Golf Club!

Course in good shape
Interesting layout
Great staff and especially in the restaurant

Commented on 10/05/2021

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Echelon Golf Club.

Commented on 10/04/2021

Hello and thank you for your rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Echelon Golf Club!

Great golf course close to home...

Echelon is a hidden gem close to my home. The course is in great shape and the greens are firm this time of year. This course is long... not for the faint of heart. Love the challenging layout. The bar and restaurant are also very good. Only complaint is that we did not see a beverage cart on the course and we teed off at 2:30 pm!

Commented on 10/04/2021

Thank you for visiting us at Echelon Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Best course in Alpharetta, GA

I'm pleased with Echelon Golf. Their staffs are very friendly, clean clubhouse, all 18 courses are a little challenging and fun. I always enjoyed it whenever I played there. I highly recommend this place to everyone.

Commented on 10/04/2021

Thank you for your review. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Echelon Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 09/16/2021

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Echelon Golf Club!

Commented on 09/16/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Echelon Golf Club!

Commented on 09/16/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Echelon Golf Club!

Great course - great restaurant

I have played here a dozed time since they opened but have not played in the past couple of years. Course is in great shape (Aerating greens but they told us ahead of time and price was nicely reduced to compensate). Pace of play was decent - 4.25 hours for a weekend afternoon round. Had an odd encounter with a marshal mid-way through the back 9 who told us we needed to pick up play despite the fact that we were waiting for another group to clear the green at the same time he was speaking to us :-)

As for the food/drink....restaurant is awesome - selection is excellent and food is well beyond what you expect at a golf course...I am guessing the "cook" has some experience outside of fast food :-) Service was prompt and we were able to get in and out in 20 minutes before our round.

On the course the drink/snack cart made it around our group at least 6 times during our round and although she didn't carry liquor on board she swung by the bar twice for us and delivered ice cold cocktails promptly!

Highly recommend the trip up to play here....

Commented on 09/16/2021

Thank you for your review, We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Echelon Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Echelon is great

Course was in great shape. The greens had been aeriated but were still puttable. Very enjoyable round of golf. Played in less than 4 hours and started at noon. This course is not really for high handicappers, you should be able to hit the ball at least 150 yards min otherwise it will not be enjoyable.

Commented on 09/13/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Echelon Golf Club thanks you!

Commented on 09/13/2021

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share your favorite part of your experience and what we can do to earn that last star! Thanks for golfing at Echelon Golf Club!

Commented on 09/13/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating,! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Echelon Golf Club!

Nice tee box's and fairways but sanded greens

The course was very well kept with nice tee boxes and fairways. The greens were aerated and sanded. I would like to play when not aerated, but I still enjoyed the course. Only problem was driving range and putting green were closed.

Commented on 09/16/2021

Hello, We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We strive for a 5-star experience, so we welcome your feedback. We work hard to maintain the course for everyone's benefit, which means aerifying the greens as part of our regular maintenance schedule. The greens will be healed soon and in pristine condition. Please come back soon for the 5-star experience you expect at Echelon Golf Club.

They need a marshall!

First the good. This course is really pretty and extremely challenging. We picked a bad day to come out because the greens had just been punched but all in all the course is really nice. That's the good.

The not so good... The pace of play is awful. This is my second time out there as I thought the first time it was slow was just a bad day. We actually had to quit early because the course was so backed up with slow players. Front nine was fine and not too slow but some how the entire back nine was backed up. They need a Marshall to regulate play. I hate leaving this review because I feel this course is SO close to being awesome but slow play will keep people away. Nobody has time for a 5 hour round!

Commented on 09/13/2021

We apologize for the pace of play issue you experienced. We always try to keep a great pace when having our golfers on the course. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback as we will use your review to better the experience going forward. We hope you give us another try in the near future!

Great challenging course

Excellent course - the greens had been sanded but it’s still worth it to play - beautiful, peaceful course

Commented on 09/10/2021

Hello. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Echelon Golf Club!

Commented on 09/07/2021

Hello. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Echelon Golf Club!

3.3194411765
Canton, Georgia
Ball Ground, Georgia
Ball Ground, Georgia
Cumming, Georgia
Woodstock, Georgia
Holly Springs, Georgia
BRASELTON, GA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Château Élan Winery & Resort and 3 rounds of golf at Château Élan Golf Club Château, Woodlands, and Par 3 Courses.
TAMPA BAY, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Saddlebrook Resort and 3 rounds of golf at Palmer or Saddlebrook courses including full breakfast buffet daily and unlimited use of practice facilities.
TAMPA BAY, FL | Enjoy 1 nights' accommodation at Saddlebrook Resort and 1 round of golf at Palmer or Saddlebrook courses with unlimited use of practice facilities.
BIRMINGHAM, AL | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at your choice of select Marriott properties in the Birmingham area and 2 rounds of golf at Highland Park Golf Course.