Echelon Golf Club

Year Built 2006
Fairways Tifsport Grass
Golf Season November - March
Architect Rees Jones (2006) Steve Weisser (2006)

Golf Simulator Yes

Tennis

Commented on 10/01/2022

Thank you for visiting us at Echelon Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 09/30/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Echelon Golf Club!

Great Golf Course

This is one of the best course in Atlanta. It will test you all the skills in your golf game.. I send most of my students to playlist golf course hero get them ready for any golf course. The golf course from the owner, pro shop, staff are friendly and helpful. Thanks again for allowing my students to play there. Sai Opraseuth from Sai Golf Academy

Commented on 09/29/2022

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Echelon Golf Club.

Commented on 09/19/2022

Hello. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Echelon Golf Club!

Slow. Rough greens. No sand.

I wanted to like this course, but the greens were rough. The bunkers were really rough. I was playing with a member who told me the local rule was you can take the bunker and place your ball on top.
The pace of play was terrible. 4:30 to play 16 holes. It was taking so long I had to skip the final two holes to make a work call. Never saw a ranger all day to help. Also, no beverage cart, though there was water on the course. Price was way to high for those conditions. I won’t be going back anytime soon.

Commented on 09/20/2022

Hi mdarley09, thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance and we’ll do better in the future.

Please feel free to reach out to us with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.

A nice hidden gem

a great course to use almost every club in your bag..
loved the challenge of the course..some holes really pushed my skills at hitting the ball..
finished a round in under 4 hours.. which was great

Commented on 09/17/2022

Thank you for your review. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Echelon Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Eschelon

I just love the layout of this course - very challenging for my level but I like that. Sometimes a lil cray cray but it is pure fun.

Tees? fabulous
fairways? fabulous
rough? a lil deep and very tough - can't lt bermuda get long.
greens? had been aerated a week ago, hense the cheap $59 price. Long and sandy but when they recover should be great.
TRAPS/BUNKERS? ONLY BAD THING TO SAY. HORRIBLE!!! MT SURE WHEN THEY HAD BEEN RAKED LAST. PICTURE THIS IN A SAND TRAP. RAKE IS BURRIED IN SANDTRAP.. SO BAD. TOO BAD.

Commented on 09/16/2022

Commented on 09/15/2022

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Echelon Golf Club.

semi-private course in really good shape

It is a really nice course, well maintained. I’m definitely going back for more rounds soon.

Commented on 09/12/2022

Bad day to play

Almost every hole had maintenance workers on big machines. Greens were being airated so it was like putting in a sand trap. Nice course. Very hard. Just disappointed would have never booked a tee time if I knew all the work that was going to be going on.

Commented on 09/12/2022

Hi. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We understand your frustration with the construction projects underway. Please bear with us as we work diligently to make improvements. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Fun and challenging

Great condition - beautiful course. Challenging, but one of my favorite in the area. Pro Shop Keeper is a good dude

Commented on 09/08/2022

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Echelon Golf Club thanks you!

Echelon 08/26/22

Course was in good shape, great range/ practice area, good pace of play on a Friday afternoon.

Commented on 08/29/2022

Commented on 08/28/2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future to earn that last star and thanks for choosing Echelon Golf Club!

A Must Play in N. Georgia

Perfect combo of challenge and beauty. The course has challenges everywhere, between hazard, blind shots, perfectly placed bunkers, and extreme uphill tee shots.

I can't wait to play this course again.

Commented on 08/28/2022

Wow! We are so happy you enjoyed your round! We look forward to seeing you again soon at Echelon Golf Club.

Played random holes

The course was slow. I don't like to wait around, so I bounced around different holes.
Some fun holes, and greens were ok, but the layout was nice enough.
It was wet so I think it's seen better days, and the bunkers were rough / terrible.
Overall, it's a course I would play again...just not next week or the week after, but maybe in a few months. What I'm saying is that it didn't change my life, but I had an enjoyable day.

Commented on 08/26/2022

Ball Marks Galore!!!

First of all, I've been playing Echelon since 2010 back even before it was bank-owned and they had the little trailer by the 10th tee. This course was ALWAYS in great condition, no matter what.

I have never seen so many ball marks on greens... EVER in my life! Yes, we've been getting a decent amount of rainfall, but it's obvious they are overwatering these greens. Every iron shot creates a MASSIVE ball mark. Even chips around the green create BIG ball marks. There are hundreds on each green, making putting fun. Greens are terrible currently.

Commented on 08/24/2022

Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. The current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve and are working diligently to improve the course. Thank you for playing and we hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 08/24/2022

We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Echelon Golf Club. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Great course- great condition for high end public

Friendly staff from manager to cart attendants.

Gets alot of play at $80 bucks on avg. I would raise rate to $120 . This would help with the beat down the greens get.

Commented on 08/24/2022

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Echelon Golf Club.

Commented on 08/19/2022

Commented on 08/19/2022

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Echelon Golf Club!

Canton, Georgia
Ball Ground, Georgia
Ball Ground, Georgia
Cumming, Georgia
Woodstock, Georgia
Holly Springs, Georgia
BRASELTON, GA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Château Élan Winery & Resort (Inn at Château or Villas at Château) and 3 rounds of golf at Château Élan Golf Club - Château, Woodlands, & Executive Courses.
GADSDEN, AL | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at the Hampton Inn - Gadsden and 3 rounds of golf at Silver Lakes Golf Club - Championship & Short Courses.
OPELIKA, AL | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at the Auburn Marriott Opelika Resort & Spa at Grand National and 3 rounds of golf at Grand National Golf Club - Lakes, Links, & Short Courses.
TAMPA, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Saddlebrook Resort and 3 rounds of golf at Saddlebrook Resort - Palmer or Saddlebrook Courses. Includes Preferred Golfer experience.