Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course

Year Built 1982
Architect Ron Garl (1982)

Carts No

Dress code Proper golf attire consists of a polo-style shirt with collar, turtleneck or mock turtleneck shirt, and slacks or Bermuda-length shorts.

Bar, Grill, Restaurant

Clubhouse, Banquet Facilities, Locker Rooms

9-Hole Rounds 28

Great time!

Best course I ever played. Staff extremely friendly.

Conditions not great

My first Disney golf course, and I was disappointed at the conditions. The turf was poorly maintained, not what I would expect from Disney.

Only walking, no golf carts.

Won't return.

Forgotten Course

It looks like the golf maintenance dept. has forgotten about this course. Greens were in tough shape and I'm not a golf snob. 2 or 3 holes had almost fake grass carpet in some areas. Tee boxes were pretty beat up as well. The scenic course is nice, but with walking your pace does slow down. Took almost 3 hours to play on a Saturday morning. Price was good for Florida Resident, but not for full price.

Perfect for beginner who also loves Disney

My son is 10 and he and I played at Oak Trail during a recent trip to WDW Resort. I thought it was the perfect place for he and I to play. It wasn't all par 3's like an executive course and 9 holes is about all his attention can handle. He played the most forward tees and had a few chances to make par as a result. Seeing the familiar Disney logos and theming really helped make the experience for him. I wish it was somewhere I lived closer to an could play more often to help build his interest in golf. One regret ... we didn't see the "power caddy" until we were leaving. That would have added to the enjoyment of an already great day. Next time will spend the $10 for that upgrade now that we know!

Fun nine hole, very slow play.

Had a blast out at Disney’s nine hole. Fun course to play but they need rangers on the course as the pace was extremely slow.

Beautiful 9 hole Course

My husband and I enjoyed playing this course for a late afternoon of golf. Great condition and nice layout. This is a walking only course but was an easy and enjoyable walk. The staff was super friendly. The pace was initially slow because there was a Family kickball going on. The starter helped us pass through them so by hole 5, the pace was back on track. We would play again.

Pairing is very awkward.

I went to play a quiet round with my wife and the starter puts a single person with us. I really did not expect that and think I should have been given a choice. I could see paring a single person with another single person or a group of guys but not with a couple. This was very disappointing to us. Next time we will probably just leave.

Great way to start the day!

First time ever walking a course, and couldn’t have asked for a better experience. We were paired with a couple of super nice gentlemen, and it helped so much that we were all about equal as far as skill. Being from Arkansas, and normally playing on a muni course we found the lushness and wildlife refreshing. There were a few bare spots here and there, but for us it was a great experience. Rental carts are super nice, as is the driving range , pro shop etc.

Rude Staff and Misleading Deals

We booked the round with a cart included. I’ve played many other 9 hole courses and they have allowed carts to be ridden.. They then told me that meant pull carts which was not specified in the reservation. The staff was also very rude and it was on a Disney Property. It was an expensive round for a cheap course and experience and the staff was unhelpful and disrespectful.

Commented on 04/14/2020

Thank you for your feedback on your recent round at Walt Disney World® Golf. We apologize for the fact that your were displeased with the facilities and services that your experienced. We hope that you will play our wonderful courses again in time to come, so we can exceed your expectations upon your next visit to Orlando.
If you would like to discuss what you and your group encountered during your visit with our management staff, please feel free to reach out to our Leadership by emailing disneygolfreservations@palmergolf.com so that we can help resolve your residual concerns.
We would like to understand where and how you felt as though you were misled by the listing and that carts were included in your round as Disney's Oak Trail is described as a walking golf course where carts are not allowed.

Incentivized Review

Absolutely Magical

This is the second time I have played this course. The first time was the hottest day of the year. This time it was beautiful. The course is extremely well kept. The greens are the best I have seen in central Florida, even among the Disney courses. The fairways were plush, and the roughs were deep enough to challenge, but not too deep to lose your ball. I was so pleased with my round. I even played better than normal! Love it!

Don’t like foot golf

I’m very upset that I have this annual pass with Disney and it seems most times I want to play a round of golf there is only stupid foot golf. Very upsetting Disney!!

Commented on 04/02/2019

Commented on 04/02/2019

Surprised for Disney?

First time playing this course. Disney usually is the very best but this course is a three star at best. Friendly staff, buckers and greens are perfect. Rest of the course is in rough shape. Certainly not worth the money for just nine holes.

Commented on 03/10/2019

Nice practice course

Short 9 hole course. Some of the greens are in bad shape. Very short for longer hitters. A good practice course and easy to walk.

Orlando, Florida
Lake Buena Vista, Florida
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at SpringHill Suites or TownePlace Suites and 3 rounds of golf at Celebration Golf Club, Orange County National, and Walt Disney World Golf.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodation at The Lodge at Orange County National and 3 rounds of golf at Celebration Golf Club, Orange County- Crooked Cat and Orange County- Panther Lake.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 1 nights' accommodation at Bay Hill Lodge and 1 round of golf at Bay Hill Club.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodation at The Fountains Resort Orlando and 4 rounds of golf at Celebration Golf Club, Orange County National, Shingle Creek Golf Club and Falcons Fire Golf Club.
KISSIMMEE, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Reunion Resort and 3 days of unlimited golf at Reunion Golf Club – The Nicklaus, The Palmer and The Watson courses.