Style Executive

Previously known as Maple Leaf Estates Golf Course.

Maple Leaf Golf and Country Club

Year Built 1976
Fairways Celebration Bermuda Grass
Greens TifEagle Bermuda Grass
Architect Lane Marshall Gordon G. Lewis (2002) Gus Grantham (1982)

Carts Yes - $13

Credit Cards Accepted Major credit cards are accepted.
Dress code Proper golf attire required.

Clubhouse, Lounge, Spa, Sauna

Fitness, Tennis, Bowls

Beautiful Short Course

One of the beat maintained courses in the area and the layout is very good for a executive course. There’s a wide variety of lengths and difficulties to keep your game sharp. We play early and get 18 hole done in just over 2 hours. Normal pace of play when it’s busy is still only 3hrs. Staff is awesome. Definitely my favorite course to get to when I’m short on time. I’m a 6HC and have a blast every time I play here. It’s a great chance to work on course Managment and setting up shots on the Par 4s (8). Go book a tee time already!!! Haha.

Great course.

Always a pleasure to play here. A small executive course where u can hit your irons and fairway woods on most holes. Greens run very true and they hold. Tee boxes were very nice. And the the fairways were in great shape.

Great time!

Well taken care of. Lots of fun. Really tests your skill play. Love it

Executive course

Fairways and greens were in great a shape. Definitely get to work on short game

pay for carts

Golf Now hot deal is for walking. Have to find it in the fine print. Then you have to pay extra for a cart.

Challenging and good value

Challenging and good value. Played nine holes and got heavy rain. Went back to the clubhouse and we’re given a rain check for nine holes. Looking forward to coming back and playing again.

Challenging and a good value

I’ve been here a few times and each time it’s been in great shape. Unfortunately it rained after we finish the ninth hole. We went to the clubhouse and we’ were given rain checks for another nine holes. Looking forward to coming back and playing again.

Nice layout in great condition

Played the course with my wife. We both totally enjoyed the course and the great conditions even with the current drought.

Best Ball?

A ladies league teed off in back of my foursome. We were playing regulation golf from the back tees. What we didn’t realize was the league was playing best ball and pressed us on every hole. The ranger came by and asked us to pick up our pace. We felt pushed for the whole round.

Golf now surprised

Booked for 2 golfers riding. Email said rate was for walking. Seen previous review for the same error. Had to pay additional $6 dollars for each golfer. Won’t use the app again. Cheaper to call pro shop.

overrated

rated\
this\
high

Better than most

This is a semi executive course how I would describe it with plenty of par 4s the greens are in excellent shape and the fairways are very good sand traps very good tee boxes very good all in all it’s a course everyone could play and have fun ! The lady in the Pro shop was so nice and friendly her name was Candace I believe very pretty too I made add .The starter was very friendly too and even though I was late I had no problems getting out he even asked me if I wanted to catch up with the group that I was supposed to be playing with but I said no a .Played with a very friendly member there Pete I recommend this course and I’m a hard marker but you will enjoy it

Great Course, Poor Starter........

Maple Leaf is a Gem ! Wonderful course that everyone in our group loves to play. We have played here a number of times over the past two snow bird seasons and really love the course and never had any issues.......until yesterday. We had 5 foresomes and we just finished hole 15 when the starter, came riding up the cart path and told us that we were playing slow and told us to pick up the pace on the last three holes. We all looked at each other in amazement because the group behind us was never being held up by us. I looked at my watch and the time was 2 hours and 29 minutes since we tee’d off, well on pace for a round of slightly over 3 hours. We did not say anything because it just was not worth getting upset over. When we finished up, I spoke to the groups who was playing in front of us and they said that they played fast because they played 2 man scrambles. We did not delay anyone on the course, the female starter was only commenting on the open holes in front of us. The real kicker was when we got in and I spoke to our groups ahead of us who played scrambles, they told us that the Starter told them that “She had to talk to us about our slow play”. What nerve. Who the heck does she think she is to talk to any other players about her conversation with other golfers. The course is a gem but this woman starter was a disgrace to Maple Leaf. Everyone in our group thought she was out of line and had absolutely no basis to make such comments.
We will continue to play this course as we respect all other staff and Starters at this course that we have met HOWEVER we will NEVER allow this woman to speak to anyone in our groups like this again.

What’s up with the golf course ranger?

We’ve played many courses, and recently this course a lot. But the last two weeks the golf course ranger lady has reprimanded us three times! We drove on the fairway on a par 3 and were asked “Are you handicapped?), apologized and said no. But realistically- that happens a lot. Then approached while putting ( we wondered if we were getting a parking ticket), and as our 4some headed back to our carts were asked to hurry up our play. We are fairly seasoned golfers (2 men and 2 women), who finished 18 holes in 3.5 hours in the 70 and 80 score range. No one waited behind us - and we had 5 tee times for our group - we were group 3 so there were no complaints. This ladies position went to her head, made us feel unwelcome ( 2 weeks in a row). Not sure we will be back with our group, and if we do she already told us she would put a black X by our name
Oh, finally she went to the remaining groups behind us and told them we were slow!!!!

I had trouble with TeeOff and not seeing the rate included “walking rate”. This is the first time I have experienced a walking rate. I use TeeOff all the time (maybe a 100 times) I was shocked. I would have not booked it had I noticed it

My mistake

My fault I guess for not looking at scorecard.

Wasn’t planning to play a par 62 3600 yard course.

Lake Suzy, Florida
Arcadia, Florida
Arcadia, Florida
North Port, Florida
3.8019117647
Port Charlotte, Florida
NAPLES, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples and 2 rounds of golf at Tiburón Golf Club - Gold Course and Black Course.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodation at Tuscana Resort Orlando and 3 rounds of golf at Disney’s Magnolia Golf Course, Palm Golf Course and Lake Buena Vista Golf Course.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 4 nights' accommodation at The Fountains Resort Championsgate and 6 rounds of golf at Orange County Panther Lake, Orange County Crooked Cat, Omni International, Omni National, Celebration Golf Club and Falcons Fire Golf Club.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodation at Tuscana Resort Orlando and 3 rounds of golf at Bella Collina Country Club, Southern Dunes Golf and Country Club and The Country Club of Winterhaven.
ORLANDO, FL | Play 3 rounds of golf at Providence Golf Club, Red Tail Golf Club and Northshore Golf Club.