A view of the 9th green at Eagle Ridge Golf Club (Tom Kite Design).

Eagle Ridge Golf Club

Greens Champion Bermuda Grass
Architect Tom Kite (2000) Bob Cupp (2000)

Consistently good

I play Eagle Ridge 2-3 x / month. Almost always good. Today was great . Greens still slow from being punched a few weeks ago .but otherwise conditions good.
Pro shop Staff and bar area friendly.
Wish they had a starter but it seems to go ok most times.
Will keep it on my rotation.

Fun layout

The course is looking plush , rough is up and greens are coming back from aeration. I liked that they are putting new sand in the bunkers so may in the area need more. Fun layout with challenging greens. I imagine in a couple weeks it should be great.

Good shape

Course is in very good shape- greens had been aerated recently but knitting up well.

Very pleased with course conditions

A fun day on the links

The review would have been 5-star if the greens hadn’t been punched recently.
Playing on 7/19 also.

Commented on 07/26/2021

Commented on 07/14/2021

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Eagle Ridge Golf Club!

Commented on 07/14/2021

Commented on 07/06/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Eagle Ridge Golf Club!

Phenomenal

Course is the perfect for a balance of fun while still being challenging. Blind shots. Short shots. Long shots. It honestly has everything you could want including fast greens. Worth the money. But a lot of beginner golfers slow down play. Four hour round on a Monday was the only bad part. Must play.

Commented on 06/30/2021

Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Eagle Ridge Golf Club.

Commented on 06/21/2021

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Eagle Ridge Golf Club.

What's up with the greens???

I play here all the time as a member of FSC and Eagle Ridge is a great layout (except for #9 which is just an unfair hole) and typically in good shape. But the greens are slower than they've ever been all year. With the recent rain, time to cut these things and get them back to their usual reasonably fast pace.

Commented on 06/30/2021

Thank you for visiting us at Eagle Ridge Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 06/21/2021

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Eagle Ridge Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 06/16/2021

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Eagle Ridge Golf Club!

Eagle Ridge Golf Course

The course was in great shape and the pace of play was very good. Can’t wait to play this course again!

Commented on 06/16/2021

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Eagle Ridge Golf Club.

Keep it on the fairway; Not the best deal

Honestly liked the course for what it had to offer in terms of mental approach. Loved the 14th 215 yd par 3, but to be honest could have done without 2 of the 6 par 3s haha. Wish the price was more competitive, don’t think a round here should be almost $50 but that’s my opinion about most courses. The golf carts are awesome but if I’m paying that much to play I would hope to see more technology on the carts. I recommend this course to any scratch golfer or a low handicap.

Commented on 06/07/2021

Hi! We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Eagle Ridge Golf Club.

One of the better golf courses to play in Raleigh area

Played here a few weeks ago and was the first time that I had made it out to this course. I regret not coming out here sooner because it is a really nice course and very affordable compared to others in the area. The fairways, rough, greens, and bunkers were perfect. A bit fast due to the dry weather but nothing outrageous. This course makes you use a lot of different clubs and I feel like is more of a strategic course than others I have played around Raleigh. I didn't like the Par 5s as they take 3 shots into the green so you can't ever go for it, which is the same on some of the Par 4s thanks to creeks surrounding the course. The staff was very friendly on a busy day and while I didn't stop to eat or drink anything it appeared that they had a great kitchen and gathering area for before or after your round. I would definitely recommend this course to anyone looking to play a great quality course for a decent price. I will come back and play this again!

Nice course, nice round.

Enjoyed very much. Nice layout, nice greens. Marshall growling at us about 90 degree rule. Fine but could’ve handled it better. Will be back

Commented on 05/31/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Eagle Ridge Golf Club thanks you!

Commented on 05/20/2021

Commented on 05/31/2021

Commented on 05/12/2021

We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Eagle Ridge Golf Club!

Garner, North Carolina
Garner, North Carolina
Fuquay Varina, North Carolina
Cary, North Carolina
Holly Springs, North Carolina
Apex, North Carolina
Cary, North Carolina
CHARLESTON, SC | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations at The Francis Marion Hotel and play 4 rounds of golf at Links at Stono Ferry, Dunes West GC, Charleston National Country Club and Rivertowne Country Club.
KIAWAH ISLAND, SC | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations in a Resort Class Villa at Kiawah Island Golf Resort and play 4 rounds of golf at Osprey Point, Turtle Point, Cougar Point and Ocean Course.