Eagle Ridge Golf Club in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA | GolfPass

Eagle Ridge Golf Club

Greens Champion Bermuda Grass
Architect Tom Kite (2000) Bob Cupp (2000)

Course is in great shape. Greens are rolling nicely!

Commented on 06/07/2022

Hello, tourchamp2001. Thank you for visiting us at Eagle Ridge Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 06/06/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, luantran! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Eagle Ridge Golf Club!

Moderately Challenging Course

The course overall was in excellent condition!
Greens were very well kept as well as the fairways & Tee boxes. I only went in 1 sand trap, so I can't speak for them all!
Biggest challenge is not to exceed past the rough as there are many creeks, streams, and very overgrown shrubbery..

Commented on 06/01/2022

Hello, u314162799609. Thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you enjoyed your round at Eagle Ridge Golf Club. That's what we like to hear! We hope to see you again soon!

Excellent

Course is getting clean up after a terrible storm last Thursday green's looking great and so are the fairways come and get some refreshments and something to eat very good round.

Commented on 05/31/2022

Thank you for taking the time to review us, u314162795176. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Eagle Ridge Golf Club thanks you!

Commented on 05/25/2022

Hello rashim,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future to earn that last star!

Commented on 05/25/2022

I think the club needs starters and rangers to keep the pace of play moving it's going to get hot and slow play can have a adverse effect on your game to not play well and to keep a good round going I would like to change my rating for friendly to excellent.

Commented on 05/24/2022

Hi, RG9BDA72B9AA7CF87CB1. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Eagle Ridge Golf Club!

Fun first time playing

One of the best rounds of golf for the money. Plenty of challenges and yes, the back 9 is much harder than the front 9. Could use a starter and some water to soften up the greens but, I enjoyed the course and would come back when in the area. Golf partner really enjoyed it as we play flat courses here in Wilmington and he loved the fact that there was rolling hills and mature trees on the course. Fun round of golf!

Commented on 05/09/2022

Hello, u352009392. Thank you for visiting us at Eagle Ridge Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Course is under construction

This course is under construction, & no one told us. Several holes fairways are affected.

Commented on 05/09/2022

Hi, s190ud,

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes.

Your feedback helps us do better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly.

Thank you for visiting Eagle Ridge Golf Club. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Eagle Ridge

Lots of rocks on the sand traps, construction in and around course and greens top dressed. This course appears to have been forced on the terrain around it.

Commented on 04/29/2022

Hi, sjskynear! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Eagle Ridge Golf Club!

Interesting and scenic

Course is unique having 6 par 3s and 5 par 5s. Definitely a shot makers course with some tight landing areas and lots of elevation changes. Several greens have multiple tiers requiring very accurate approach shots.

Course was very dried out and and ball bounced around quite a bit. And the pin setters need to get a clue than a hole should not be placed on or right next to a severe slope. Our group have multiple putts go passed a hole only to roll backwards ending up near the player.

Commented on 04/25/2022

Thank you for your review, u314161226099. We will pass along your positive experience and feedback to our team at Eagle Ridge Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Nice course, especially for the price on Sunday afternoon. Not especially difficult, fairways were pretty wide (which I appreciated lol). I will golf here again.
I was disappointed that when I showed up at hole 1, 2 minutes before my tee time, there were 4 groups waiting to tee off. I don't understand how there is such a line when I booked a tee time. I started on 10 instead.
They didn't have water coolers throughout the course, which was kind of a bummer. They had signs saying they had water coolers on like 4 holes, so I guess I was just there on an off day.

Commented on 04/20/2022

Thank you for your review, nushka43. We will pass along your positive experience and feedback to our team at Eagle Ridge Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Eagle Ridge Friday

The course is layed out well, only issues on front are the construction on 3 and a little on 4. Other hole is 10, which is a beast of a par 4!

Started off at the white tee box before moving to the tips with a couple of other guys. The tips are a real challenge on the par 4’s and 3’s! Great test if your handicap is between 4 and 12 and can drive the ball at least 250.

Commented on 04/18/2022

Hello, stevewf23. Thank you for visiting us at Eagle Ridge Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Overall course was great but there was construction on holes 3,4, and 12 so we didn’t get to play a full round and that was frustrating to deal with. We were not told ahead of time nor when we got our cart and headed out.

Commented on 04/15/2022

Hi, jestaton. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Eagle Ridge Golf Club.

Commented on 04/13/2022

Hello, u808708177. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit.

We take customer feedback very seriously at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind.

Commented on 04/11/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, davidkx125! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Eagle Ridge Golf Club!

Commented on 04/11/2022

u083984864, thank you for the awesome rating! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another great experience, and thanks for choosing Eagle Ridge Golf Club.

Commented on 04/06/2022

Thank you for reviewing us, u241526545. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Eagle Ridge Golf Club, and we hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 04/04/2022

Hi, timmy40. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Eagle Ridge Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 04/04/2022

Hi, u000006390939. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Eagle Ridge Golf Club.

Rolling Hills, Creeks

Lots of hills. Creeks in strategic spots.
Greens fast but there were a few questionable pin placements. Must keep ball in fairways.
Challenging course. Areas of ongoing water pipe construction on a couple of holes that were distracting. Knowing hole layout a big plus.

Commented on 03/31/2022

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Golfgatorbait. Your feedback is valuable, and we appreciate your business. Eagle Ridge Golf Club thanks you!

Garner, North Carolina
Garner, North Carolina
Fuquay Varina, North Carolina
Cary, North Carolina
Holly Springs, North Carolina
Apex, North Carolina
4.1904941176
Cary, North Carolina
HOT SPRINGS | Experience the ultimate Buddy Golf Captains getaway at the iconic Omni Homestead Resort, September 30 - October 2.
CHARLESTON, SC | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations at The Francis Marion Hotel and play 4 rounds of golf at the Links at Stono Ferry, Dunes West GC, Charleston National Country Club & Rivertowne Country Club.