Type Private

Year Built 2006
Architect Rees Jones (2006) Bryce Swanson (2006)

Golf School Academy Yes - "Cerrudo Learning Center"
Practice Hole Yes

Dress code Appropriate golf attire

WOW - Both Courses

Excellent shape at both courses. Really nice staff and amenities. I enjoyed myself tremendously and hope to play again next year.

Poor weather

Might be the best yet?

Sage Valley Golf Club (Fazio), Streamsong Red (Crenshaw& Doak), Ritz Carlton Members Club (Fazio), Concessions Golf Club (Nicklaus), Rivertowne Golf Club (Palmer), Daniel Island *Ralston Creek Course (Jones), World Woods Pine Barrens(Fazio) so my list isn't super extensive with great courses but I would consider this pretty good. Also sprinkled in with a few nice ones as well Charleston National Golf Club(Jones),Waldorf Astoria(Unknown),TPC Tampa Bay(Weed&Rodriquez). Now to the Review I played this course in basically a tropical storm from 6,900 yards because I knew I probably would never play it again:) so why not? I shot 90 and I am a 9.8 handicap, wind didn't help at all but I had just as good a time as any other of the courses up top though I enjoyed them all!! Now I admit I am typically prisoner of the moment but the design was outstanding. The fairways were outstanding, with beautiful bunkering strategically placed *with wind I basically had to use driver all day so strategy wasn't really an option in terms of positioning the ball. Now to the greens several plateaued green complexes with a need to get on the correct section or else you are screwed:) Miss on the wrong sides sure to bring double in play rather quickly with the closely mown fall off areas around the greens. I missed to the wrong side several times and had to take some drops for my lack of accuracy. This really is a masterpiece by Jones. I know would have feared better if I had better conditions but who cares!!! I am all about the design features of golf courses and this one was great. Well Done Rees only my second course played by you but really enjoyed myself!!!!!!!!!!

Mt Pleasant, South Carolina
Hanahan, South Carolina
Awendaw, South Carolina
Isle of Palms, South Carolina
CHARLESTON, SC | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations at The Francis Marion Hotel and play 4 rounds of golf at Links at Stono Ferry, Dunes West GC, Charleston National Country Club and Rivertowne Country Club.
KIAWAH ISLAND, SC | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations in a Resort Class Villa at Kiawah Island Golf Resort and play 4 rounds of golf at Osprey Point, Turtle Point, Cougar Point and Ocean Course.
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, SC | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodation Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort and play 4 rounds of golf at Fazio, Hills and Jones Courses at Palmetto Dunes, and Country Club of Hilton Head.
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, SC | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations at Sea Pines Golf Resort and play 4 rounds of golf at Heron Point, Atlantic Dunes at Sea Pines Resort, Arthur Hills Course at Palmetto Dunes and Hilton Head National.