Bristow Manor Golf Club

Architect Ken Killian

Clubhouse, Conference Facilities, Banquet Facilities, Locker Rooms

Thick Rough 35

Exercise course

Fourth or fifth time playing this course. As always it’s a fun place to play. For the time of year the fairways were still quite playable. Greens were still nice, but a little slower than normal. Overall this is quite a nice place to play.

Commented on 11/17/2021

Fantastic! Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Bristow Manor Golf Club.

Commented on 11/15/2021

Awesome! We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Bristow Manor Golf Club.

Commented on 11/11/2021

Commented on 11/09/2021

Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Bristow Manor Golf Club!

Commented on 11/09/2021

Happy Hump Day Golf

Breezy but sunny. Course has challenging holes but a nice layout. People were friendly and helpful.

Commented on 10/28/2021

Great! Thank you for visiting us at Bristow Manor Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Decent Course But.....

I enjoy this course and play it fairly regularly. It's usually in pretty good shape and the management has been making improvements over the last couple of years. However, what happens with too much regularity is a shortage of golf carts. During this round, I walked the first hole because I didn't want to wait around for two golf cats became available. Yet, the starter gets a cart to sit on near the first tee for some reason but there aren't any marshals riding around encouraging players to maintain a good pace of play. By the time I had walked the first hole, I had caught the foursome ahead, which was waiting on the second tee. The players I had been grouped with had caught up with me by then on two carts. There's just no reason for this to happen.

Commented on 10/26/2021

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Bristow Manor Golf Club.

Slow, slow, slow pace of play. One threesome hade all the other groups waiting on every shot. Wonderful conditions but weekday rounds should never be that slow.

Commented on 10/22/2021

Only issue I have are the bunkers
Need to have sand in bunkers and remove rocks. Otherwise course is very nice

Commented on 10/21/2021

Coming back

Fun place to play. The greens are healthy and the fairways are in good shape. I will be returning, but not playing the tips.

Commented on 10/18/2021

Outstanding! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Bristow Manor Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Fairways and greens were near perfection. Not a fan of the layout of the holes on the course but that just comes down to personal preference. However, many holes on the front run parallel to each other and often you will find golfers form other holes on your fairway hitting their second shot after shanking their drive.

Clubhouse pub is one of the best in NoVa. Lots of menu options and the ladies working there were extremely nice and helpful.

Commented on 10/22/2021

Terrific! Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Bristow Manor Golf Club.

Very pleasant surprise

I hadn't played at Bristow Manor in at least 15 years, but I used to like the course. Let me tell you, the greens are amazing (some ball marks, typical of public course) as are the fairways (every lie is perfect). Rough is in pretty good shape for all the rain we've had this year. Seems like the course drains well. Played from Gold tees (6700 yards) and the par 3's for me were 7 iron, 3 hybrid, 4 iron, and 6 iron. Par 5 's are fairly easy. Par 4's are mostly strong. If you haven't played this course in a while, do yourself a favor and get back out there!

Commented on 10/14/2021

Excellent! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Bristow Manor Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 10/18/2021

Fall looks real good on this course.

Best time of year to play this course is Fall. Its is in real good shape. Green have come back from the punch and now its just fantastic. Marshall needs to stay on people but 4.5 hour round is possible.

Commented on 10/13/2021

Commented on 10/11/2021

Commented on 10/11/2021

SLOW PLAY COMPLICATED BY NO CONTROL

I play this course with regularity. I like the course and the staff are great. And I am by no means a great golfer. But I know the rules of "good pace of play". Today was a very frustrating experience. The course was booked. I was a single and my other 3 I was paired with never showed. So now I'm sandwiched between foursomes. No big deal, if people move. Just my bad luck the people in front of me continually made multiple trips to their cart to switch clubs, on 7 of 9 holes. And then continually shanked shots. OK, we all start somewhere. So after a 3 hour and 10 minute front 9, I head to the 10th tee. People were cutting and jumping in just to get on with play, because it was a cluster @&^$*. I assume they have a marshal, or someone to speed this mess up. I just quit, I couldn't see a 6 and a half hour round.

Commented on 10/08/2021

Great day

Course green and lush but could quickly locate ball in rough. Greens true and receptive to shots. Very nice course.

Commented on 10/06/2021

Wonderful! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Bristow Manor Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Good public course in decent conditions

I really enjoyed playing at this course for the first time. Good layout with nice landscaping, and greens and fairways are well maintained. Looking forward to playing there again!

Commented on 10/04/2021