BridgeMill Athletic Club

Single Allowed No

Fitness, Tennis

Dinner 8

Commented on 07/30/2021

Greens were punched which was ok even though we weren’t aware. We were the first T time and paired up with a couple of young guys and were there ready to go off at 7:45am with an 8am T time. There were no balls to hit on the range, I guess you had to purchase them inside at check-in but were not offered that. Practice greens were closed too.

We were told that the Maintanence crew was out on the course mowing and that we would have to wait for them on holes we caught up to them. That happened 4 or 5 times during the day. We were approached by the starter on our 8th hole and said we were 10 min behind. 3 holes later we were told that we would need to split up to 2-somes. That made no sense. If anything that was going to slow up play behind us. And at the time we were told to split up, we were on the T box on hole 3, group behind us was still on the fairway from previous hole.

We finished the round right at 4.5 hours. Normally my brother and I always play in 4 hours. Starting on the back 9 was no big deal and not being able to make the turn at the clubhouse was understandable too with the repaving going on. The cart girl came by 3 different times which was really good.
Would come out and play it again, but that’s why I gave the score I did.

Commented on 07/30/2021

We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at BridgeMill Athletic Club. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Commented on 07/27/2021

Thank you for visiting us at BridgeMill Athletic Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Bridgemill OK

First time playing Bridgemill. Course condition was good, staff was friendly, and the layout was OK.

But...expected more from a GolfPass course, and the high price was definitely not worth it. Glad we played here, but there are many more options of equal of better quality in a better price point.

Commented on 07/26/2021

Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at BridgeMill Athletic Club!

Commented on 07/26/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing BridgeMill Athletic Club!

Commented on 07/20/2021

Commented on 07/20/2021

Why let us play?

I’ve played this course countless times over the years and enjoyed it, but the rain they’ve had and very poor course drainage made it impossible to enjoy. Cart path only is fine but they should not let people play when the course is so saturated. Also, most t boxes are in terrible shape (patchy grass and uneven grading) and there was no indication when booking on Golf Now that they punched the greens making the greens highly inaccurate. All this and at full price too! I would gladly play here again only after the sun has baked off the water and the t boxes are repaired. Not fun today.

Commented on 07/12/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review and leave your feedback of your recent round with us. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience you experienced at the course with us. Your feedback is extremely important to us. It is always our utmost goal to provide our golfers with a fun and enjoyable time and apologize if we missed the mark. For further resolution in this matter, please feel free to reach out to our staff in the pro shop. We hope to hear from you soon!

Amazing Course!!!

I played this course for the first time today. I have been wanting to play it for over a year and could never find an early tee time but after playing today I see why. The course is amazing and extremely taken care of, the greens are very true. I’ll be looking for another early morning tee time here coming soon.

Commented on 07/06/2021

Always enjoy Bridgemill

Overall course was in good condition, however greens were sub par.

Commented on 07/06/2021

Commented on 06/28/2021

Commented on 06/20/2021

One of our favorites

Had a great time playing at Bridge Mill. Always a fun course and we’ll maintained.

Commented on 06/24/2021

Commented on 06/18/2021

Terrible drainage

This course is horrible after it rains, even just a little. Dryjection was done recently and had no idea the greens were like they were. Course is just ok. Just don’t play within a week of rain.

Commented on 06/09/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams. Thanks for visiting BridgeMill Athletic Club. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Bridge Mill

Great Course to play, by far favorite hole was 16. If I had to offer one suggestion for first timers to your course would be add more directional signs coming off each hole to the next. Excellent time spent with my son on Bridge Mill course and overall good conditions. Thank you for a great day!!!

Commented on 06/18/2021

No mention of fairway and tee box aeration but still course was in good shape

Commented on 06/04/2021

Lol

Course was decent, greens rolled fair and I did love the layout of the course. I’m only giving this course 2 stars because of a few reasons. Every SINGLE hole on the front 9 we had multiple maintenance guys watching us tee off which was beyond annoying. I’m not kidding, guys were working nonstop around the course and was not a fan of having to hit my tee shots in front of people 10ft from me staring directly at us. The first 2 holes we had guys on tractors continue working while we were hitting our tee shots and in the middle of the fairway. It was either hole 5 or 6 another guy working on the tee boxes, we were playing gold the guy just stood directly in front of us at the blues and wanted us to basically just tee off over him. Nobody trying to enjoy a round of golf wants that. We were told by the guy up at the driving range when we could go to #1. Kid was friendly but it’s Tuesday afternoon, we waited about 10 minutes before we left to head down to the first hole and we were told there was a huge gap from the group in front of us and we wouldn’t be waiting, well as soon as we pull up to the tee group of 3 playing in front of my buddy and I. Don’t know what gap he was referring to but we tried to take our time and give the group a little space, it didn’t happen. Waited on every single hole on this group of 3 who had looked like they’d never played golf before and never let us go through even when we made the turn the group of 3 still would not let us go through. We ended up picking out tee shots up off the fairway and going home. Told the guy in the pro shop about how annoying it was dealing with what we dealt with on the 10 holes we played. They offered us a free back 9 at another time but I will never go back to this course. The gps on the carts didn’t have distance either which was pointless I feel like. Was basically $65 a person after paying for range balls and I wouldn’t even pay $30 to play here. Over priced especially for the BS we put up with.

Commented on 06/03/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are sorry to hear your experience was not up to par. We hope you take up our offer for free 9 back holes, and thanks for visiting BridgeMill Athletic Club.

Commented on 06/01/2021

Canton, Georgia
Canton, Georgia
Waleska, Georgia
Kennesaw, Georgia
BRASELTON, GA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Château Élan Winery & Resort and 3 rounds of golf at Château Élan Golf Club Château, Woodlands, and Par 3 Courses.
TAMPA BAY, FL | Enjoy 1 nights' accommodation at Saddlebrook Resort and 1 round of golf at Palmer or Saddlebrook courses with unlimited use of practice facilities.
TAMPA BAY, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Saddlebrook Resort and 3 rounds of golf at Palmer or Saddlebrook courses including full breakfast buffet daily and unlimited use of practice facilities.
BIRMINGHAM, AL | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at your choice of select Marriott properties in the Birmingham area and 2 rounds of golf at Highland Park Golf Course.