BridgeMill Athletic Club

Single Allowed No

Fitness, Tennis

Dinner 8

Bridgemill Golf

Played late afternoon n a hot Saturday. Course was decent shape, nice layout.only negative was there was no one at the club drop off. This being our first time there, we had no idea of where anything was. All & all, we had a good round and would play again.

Excellent shape!

The course was in excellent shape and the greens were well maintained. Pace of play was very good- we didn’t have to wait on anyone the whole round and no one was waiting on us. I’ll be back!

Commented on 06/17/2022

Wow! We are so happy you enjoyed your round! We look forward to seeing you again soon at BridgeMill Athletic Club.

Good course. People need to take better care of it.

I really like Bridgemill. Good practice area, good layout. The problem is people aren't fixing ball marks (and also not fixing them correctly when they do) and not sanding their divots. Most of the greens look like they've been dive-bombed by a couple dozen approach shots that won't heal for weeks. To those who at least try to fix ball marks, do yourselves a favor and watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myOTf1wuZoA.

Commented on 06/22/2022

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we appreciate your business. BridgeMill Athletic Club thanks you!

Commented on 06/07/2022

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at BridgeMill Athletic Club!

Greens were very slow

I wasn’t sure if it was the sand in the grass or the bumpy ground that caused the putts to just die

Commented on 06/03/2022

Thank you for leaving us a review. We are sorry to hear your experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you will give us another try in the future. Thank you for choosing BridgeMill Athletic Club.

Commented on 05/31/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing BridgeMill Athletic Club!

The course was nice. Green had recently been
punched, but still rolled nicely. The tee boxes were rough!
Even so, I will be back.

Commented on 05/31/2022

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting BridgeMill Athletic Club, and we hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 05/26/2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future to earn that last star!

Commented on 05/24/2022

Very good condition

A few blind tee shots frustrating first time users but overall the course was in very good condition. Though located in a subdivision, there seemed to be ample room with no real OB where it doesn’t belong.

Jdb

Need to improve sand bunkers by adding sand. Only a skim of sand in many bunkers.

Commented on 05/18/2022

Great course and condition. I really enjoyed my time and will be returning.

Commented on 05/18/2022

Thanks so much for the great review. We look forward to welcoming you back to our course soon. Thanks for choosing BridgeMill Athletic Club.

Commented on 05/11/2022

We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at BridgeMill Athletic Club. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

5/7/22

Course conditions are improving as the weather warms up. Pace of play was slow on Saturday.

Commented on 05/09/2022

Thank you for visiting us at BridgeMill Athletic Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Too slow, course needs work.

It took 4:45 to play 18 holes…too slow. They have a marshall on the course, he needs to make slow players move quicker. Tee boxes are in terrible condition.

Commented on 05/09/2022

We apologize for the pace of play issue you experienced. We always try to keep a great pace when having our golfers on the course. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback as we will use your review to better the experience going forward. We hope you give us another try in the near future!

One and Done

Let me first start off by saying the staff could not be better. They all made you feel like you were a member

Had a friend in town some plans changed and we picked this last minute to play on Monday. Staff said the greens were in great shape which they were as they just had the club masters championship and the previous day. What they didn’t say was that they changed any of the pin placements in with the exception of two holes I don’t think the remaining 16 could’ve been in any more difficult spots. We’re talking unfair stupid pin placements I’d love to know what the winner shot yesterday. The greens were in great shape but the rest of the courses including many tea boxes for average at best.

If you’re a fan of desert golf out west you’ll probably like this course but since it’s in the middle of a subdivision that you have to cross probably 12 or 13 streets between holes this is serious target in Golf and almost every fairway falls off into an abyss

Again I just want to say the staff was fantastic driving range and putting greens or some of the best but for this 10 handicapper it was really unfair on the course

Commented on 05/04/2022

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting BridgeMill Athletic Club, and we hope to see you again in the future!

Commented on 05/09/2022

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share your favorite part of your experience and what we can do to earn that last star! Thanks for golfing at BridgeMill Athletic Club!

Commented on 05/02/2022

We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at BridgeMill Athletic Club!

Can’t wait for Summer

This course is awesome and greens were in great shape. New sod in fairways so hopefully by mid-May a week straight of sun, it will be perfect. Otherwise, no complaints from me as I love the layout here.

Commented on 04/20/2022

Canton, Georgia
Canton, Georgia
Waleska, Georgia
Kennesaw, Georgia
BRASELTON, GA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Château Élan Winery & Resort (Inn at Château or Villas at Château) and 3 rounds of golf at Château Élan Golf Club - Château, Woodlands, & Executive Courses.
GADSDEN, AL | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at the Hampton Inn - Gadsden and 3 rounds of golf at Silver Lakes Golf Club - Championship & Short Courses.
OPELIKA, AL | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at the Auburn Marriott Opelika Resort & Spa at Grand National and 3 rounds of golf at Grand National Golf Club - Lakes, Links, & Short Courses.
TAMPA, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Saddlebrook Resort and 3 rounds of golf at Saddlebrook Resort - Palmer or Saddlebrook Courses. Includes Preferred Golfer experience.