Type Public/Municipal

Arlington Lakes Golf Club is situated amid the northwest suburbs of Chicago. Locals treasure the course as one of the area's hidden gems. At 5,331 yards from the back tees, this par-68 layout is on the shorter side but don't underestimate its level of difficulty. Besides the mature trees that frame many of the holes and 14 lakes that come into play, there are more than 100 strategically placed bunkers lurking throughout. The layout also features small, sloped greens that demand accuracy but you can take comfort in the fact that there are no doglegs. With strategic shot-placement and a bit of luck, there are some birdie opportunities available. The shorter length of the golf course will appeal to beginners but it's versatile for more advanced players to enjoy as well.

Arlington Lakes Golf Club

Year Built 1979
Fairways Blue Grass
Architect Garrett & David Gill (1979) Michael J. Benkusky (2018)

Carts Yes - $18

Clubhouse, Banquet Facilities, Locker Rooms

Commented on 11/10/2021

Thank you for visiting us at Arlington Lakes Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

One of the best

I play this course once a week on average. It is beautiful, well-kept and fairly easy to play (although there are a few challenging holes). The greens are moderately fast and the fairways and tees are all in great shape. I love to play here and, today, the pace was fast. As a single, with people letting me play through twice, I finished in three hours.

Commented on 11/09/2021

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Arlington Lakes Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

November Golf

Played Arlington Lakes and really enjoyed it. Fairways in great shape and greens had good speed. Played as a single in 3 hours even though there was a3 some ahead of me. I plan to play here as long as the weather allows.

Commented on 11/05/2021

Thank you so much for the review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Arlington Lakes Golf Club.

Commented on 10/28/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Arlington Lakes Golf Club!

SportAholic

This course is short in yardage as indicated by the par 68 only 2 par 5 one on each nine there are 3 par 3 on each nine as well if you play from the tips the shortest par 3 is 148 yards and the longest 196. The course is narrow and requires strong iron play if you want to hit greens in regulation. The course for the amount of play it gets is in outstanding condition get out and play before it’s to late!

Commented on 10/28/2021

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Arlington Lakes Golf Club.

Commented on 10/26/2021

Commented on 10/25/2021

well maintained golf course

like playing here. course is not hard but also not too easy to play. my son and i enjoyed!

Commented on 10/12/2021

Commented on 10/11/2021

Commented on 10/07/2021

We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Arlington Lakes Golf Club. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Commented on 10/04/2021

Commented on 10/04/2021

Commented on 09/27/2021

Great track for your ego!

This short muni course is ama wonderful track for your ego. Its short enough where a 250 drive will get you a short iron into almost every 4. It has a ton of water but its open enough that benders of the ball can aim for it.
I also loved how the course had no guile. Everything is laid out for you. No need for local knowledge or looking for hours to find balls after blind shots. I appreciate that.
We played as the second group off so it was a perfectly paced round, but I can imagine it gets busy. And even with the high volume the course was in great shape. The tees were reasonable and the greens were pure.
Lack of a range was a bummer but understandable.
If you can get a sunrise tee time here, I cant recommend it enough.

Commented on 09/30/2021

Commented on 09/21/2021

Commented on 09/21/2021

Morning golf

Played the back nine on a Friday . Pace was slower than I would like . Staff was friendly . Course is a par 68 with some driveable par 5s which I believe slows the course disown . . Greens were in good shape with some motion. Was in only one trap but sand traps appeared in good shape. Hand plenty of parking and pro shop stocked adequately . Liked the three finishing holes.

Commented on 09/20/2021

Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. Please know the current conditions are by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We will continue to work towards a 5-star experience and we hope to see you back!

Commented on 09/15/2021

Wood Dale, Illinois
3.9197117647
Wood Dale, Illinois
3.9197117647
LAKE GENEVA, WI | Discover Lake Geneva’s premier must-visit destination at Geneva National Resort & Club. Located off the wooded slopes and shores of Lake Como, the semi-private Geneva National presents 54 holes of legendary golf designed by Arnold Palmer, Gary Player and Lee Trevino, along with on-course lodging at the Cottages & Suites at Geneva National.
KOHLER, WI | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at The American Club or Inn at Woodlake, and 3 rounds of golf at Blackwolf Run and Whistling Straits courses.
KOHLER, WI | Enjoy 3 nights’ accommodations at The American Club or Inn at Woodlake, and 4 rounds of golf at Blackwolf Run and Whistling Straits courses.
STEVENS POINT, WI | Enjoy 1 nights' accommodation at Holiday Inn Express and 2 rounds of golf at SentryWorld Golf Course.
Savor the marvelous destination that is Northern Michigan and enjoy up to 36 holes a day during the long summer days! Our Boyne golf package features exceptional flexibility and selection thanks to two of the state's finest multi-course golf resorts.