Olde Sycamore Golf Course

Year Built 1997
Greens Crenshaw Bent Grass
Architect Tom Jackson

Dress code Proper golf attire required.

Bar

Entertaining Clients 19

Great courseThe course was excellent staff was excellent I really I really enjoyed playing

Commented on 06/15/2021

Thank you for your review. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Olde Sycamore Golf Plantation. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Enjoyable

It was an enjoyable round of golf. The course is a good layout. Greens are soft but in good shape.

Commented on 06/14/2021

Hello, thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you enjoyed your round at Olde Sycamore Golf Plantation. That's what we like to hear! We hope to see you again soon!

Not like I remember it - in a good way

I had played this course maybe 4-5 years ago and it's not at all like I remember. Design and layout was much better than I thought. Course was in good shape. Greens were slow though.

Overall would go back.

Commented on 06/14/2021

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Olde Sycamore Golf Plantation.

Commented on 06/11/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Olde Sycamore Golf Plantation!

Great day

The course is in great shape. Even after rain the night before it was fine. Drains great. Fairways and greens in perfect shape.

Commented on 06/09/2021

Hello, We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Olde Sycamore Golf Plantation!

Excellent Course

Third time playing course in a year. This course is one that requires strategy and shot selection. Holes are shorter so driver is taken out of your hands. Lots of ball placement to execute next shot. I enjoy it alot.

Commented on 06/09/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Steven Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Olde Sycamore Golf Plantation thanks you!

Worth it with the hot deal

I have always liked this course but thought for the price they charge it wasn’t worth it. First time playing it in a while and was very happy with the course conditions. Greens were a little slower than I’m used to but figured them out. Would recommend playing this course for the right price but the weekend morning rates are a bit steep.

Commented on 06/09/2021

Hi, Let us first say that we are so glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. We work hard to create a seamless experience with so you can focus on enjoying yourself and let us do the rest. We also want to thank you for your honest and constructive criticism of the course. Your comments are presented in a way we can incorporate them into actual change. We are going to escalate your review to our team in charge and do everything we can to improve before your next game. Thank you for visiting and playing at Olde Sycamore Golf Plantation. We hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 06/09/2021

Hi, We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Olde Sycamore Golf Plantation!

Commented on 06/02/2021

Commented on 06/01/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Olde Sycamore Golf Plantation.

Great bent greens

Fairways were thin and hard.
Hitting irons and woods was not easy on most holes

Commented on 05/28/2021

Hi Tim, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Olde Sycamore Golf Plantation.

Good time

Great course great layout. Greens were a little slow only because they haven't been cut. But wait until that happens it will be fun

Commented on 05/28/2021

Commented on 05/27/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Olde Sycamore Golf Plantation!

Solid choice

I really enjoyed the course. Greenswere true and well kept, not super challenging but a lot of though and fun.

Commented on 05/27/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Olde Sycamore Golf Plantation thanks you!

Great round

My wife broke 100 for the first time today... so it was a great round.
Good value for course. We had to skip #9 because a foursome wouldn’t allow us to play through. We were only 2 players. Other than waiting for two entire holes. Great time! Would recommend for any golfer. BYW. We w e t back and she made bogey!

Commented on 05/27/2021

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Olde Sycamore Golf Plantation.

Commented on 05/21/2021

Commented on 05/27/2021

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Olde Sycamore Golf Plantation!

Commented on 05/20/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating,! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Olde Sycamore Golf Plantation!

Matthews, North Carolina
Indian Trail, North Carolina
Matthews, North Carolina
Indian Trail, North Carolina
Monroe, North Carolina
Locust, North Carolina
Semi-private
Charlotte, North Carolina
CHARLESTON, SC | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations at The Francis Marion Hotel and play 4 rounds of golf at Links at Stono Ferry, Dunes West GC, Charleston National Country Club and Rivertowne Country Club.
KIAWAH ISLAND, SC | Enjoy 5 nights' accommodations in a Resort Class Villa at Kiawah Island Golf Resort and play 4 rounds of golf at Osprey Point, Turtle Point, Cougar Point and Ocean Course.
BRASELTON, GA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Château Élan Winery & Resort and 3 rounds of golf at Château Élan Golf Club Château, Woodlands, and Par 3 Courses.